Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Hunter B-15, Okoye, MJ and Nakia aren't superheroes and the ones from those shows have uncertain canonicity.

Luis isn't a superhero either. He's just a guy.
    I included heroes(those who do heroic type stuff like lois lane,iris west,some of the agents of shield cast etc.. even if they are not superheroes) since heroes was mention as well not just superheroes but if only talking about only superheroes then you will be right to a point, but hunter b-15,okoye are heroes(heroic).

Okoye has done batgirl/batwoman/black widow/mockingbird type of stuff.
    I think she should be called a superhero too by way and maybe nakia and maybe hunter b-15 since she has the power staff/stick and i think she is physically enhanced like the rest of hunters for example but that is another debate.

These hunters bring in vampires,loki and others and hunter b-15 became the most heroic of them in the end of the first season.

Note-i include the past shows because at one point they were canon(the early ones or anything up to 2015 i think)and even then not anymore but they still listed as mcu shows even if they are not canon.
    Last edited by mace11; 08-23-2021 at 02:41 PM.