Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
Didn't notice, but if I'm being completely honest, the irony makes me laugh.

Phastos is the Eternal counterpart to the Greek god, Hephaestus, who was one of the most unappreciated and abused gods. In some myths, he was born dark and imperfect with a foot deformity, and so his mother, Hera, threw him off of Olympus, rejecting him in infancy. In other myths, it was Zeus that was responsible for Hephaestus' broken form when he threw Hephaestus off of Olympus after Hephaestus attempted to protect his mother from either a violently enraged or an amorously impassioned Zeus. Hephaestus fell for days, suffering an irremediable injury upon crashing to Earth. And then there was Aphrodite, who cuckolded him on multiple occasions with various mortals and gods, including his brother. And in other myths still, there was that debacle on his honeymoon night with the goddess Athena, who wed him reluctantly and ultimately only because Zeus commanded her to do so. But she bailed on Hephaestus in true runaway bride fashion the very first night that they were to spend together.

As the god of blacksmiths and fire, Hephaestus made countless items of unprecedented beauty and utility for the gods. Yet no matter what he made or did, the gods never seemed to love him back in return. I sense a theme.

So if you're now observing that Phastos, the coequal of Hephaestus, who is now adaptationally Black and LGBTQ+, is not getting the same spotlight as some of the other characters ... well, all I can do is laugh, if true. Poor Hephaestus can't catch a break.
Hot DAMN and all kinds a YIKES!!!
Now that you mention it, yeah.
Life imitates art and vice versa

I would like to know what he'll contribute besides gadgets and emotional support.

I swear, its like the kid with all the cool toys who's like "look what I got. " But never let's you play.