Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post

AOM is Goin' Rogue this July!

***original art by the extremely talented Rogan Josh***

Thanks to Exciter & Baneofkings for helping me out on this one.
    Nice one Global. Rogue as an agent of SHIELD? Should be interesting.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Nice one Global. Rogue as an agent of SHIELD? Should be interesting.
    A slick new SHIELD uniform is on order....and it comes in green!

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    A slick new SHIELD uniform is on order....and it comes in green!
    As long as it has the leather jacket!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    As long as it has the leather jacket!
    That is a given. She may occasionally accessorize with a hood and/or scarf as well, depending on the mission.
    Thanks again for allowing the super sassy southern belle to go to the spy ball.

Fantastic Member

IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! Erm, I mean thank you Marv' I shall now name the new staff who will be entertaining and keeping you all in line.

Head Barman and staff - The Captain (Just don't order a water and it should work out ok) and NextWave (had to find them a job somewhere with all the changes)
    Treasurer - Doom (I wouldn't run up that big a tab if I were you)
    Bathroom Attendant - Man-thing (Just...wash your hands ok)
    Bouncer - Hercules (His thoughts on what a 'Bouncer' actually is were quite eye opening, I'm looking forward to seeing him work)

My fellow AOMers tonight is BONUS NIGHT!

For every ten issues bought this month you get a free cocktail of the Captain's own choosing!

Oh yes, and Marv's karaoke rules are still in force. Anyone wishing to dispute this may discuss it with the new DJ, Roland Deschain. Certain songs do make his fingers itchy.

Fantastic Member

New mini-series coming soon to AOM SUPERNATURAL

THE BONES OF ST. GEORGE BURN

THE SLAIN RISES TO CLAIM HIS PRIZE

ASCALON WALKS THE LAND OF ALBION ONCE MORE

AND ALL SHALL BURN

January 1st 1900, about ten in the morning....
    The Sloaney Pony Inn, or rather what is left of it, holds the best hope for Britain. Right now it is laid across the bar and underneath the nearest upturned table. What remains of London's disbanded paranormal police force. Out of work for ten years, Matt Pendragon and Kelly Robinson are Britain's only hope, once they wake up...

Any plotters keen to take on Heroes For Hire, Daredevil: Guardian Devils, The Bugle or a new street-level title? Other ideas are welcome for Marvel Knights, including ones involving characters from the titles involved.

I'd be up for the Daredevil book if that's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    I'd be up for the Daredevil book if that's alright.
    Sounds great, Bane. Couldn't have found a better plotter.

This is my line-up so far. There could be changes, depending on other series, but nothing you wouldn't have a say in. PM me if everything's cool or if there's any alterations you'd like to do. If it's okay, I'd like to double-use Taskmaster on my Jack & Jack series. He's a personal favorite and would love to be able to use him in some capacity, and Tasky is far ti cool for just one book.

DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS
    Writer: Greg Rucka
    Artists: Billy Tan
    Tagline: This is not redemption. It's business!
    Cast:
    1. Daredevil
    2. Constrictor
    3. Elektra
    4. Nighthawk
    5. Songbird
    6. Taskmaster
    Supporting: Foggy Nelson, Dakota North, Silhouette, Stick
    Antagonists: Kingpin, Bullseye, Grizzly, Hammerhead, Purple Man, Typhoid Mary

I'm holding off offering Heroes For Hire for now. I'm going through some soul searching about what I really want from AOM. There may be other ideas in store for H4H, but maybe not. For the Bugle, I had hoped to make that an open submission book for Knights plotters to tell a greater beyond their own solicits. But open submissions often mean no submissions. We'll see how it goes.

I can help out with Bugle and H4H as/if needed Guy. As a Plotter, co-plotter, fill in, recruiter, brainstormer, whatever capacity...just tell me where you need me, chief.

---

I also have an opening in the Espionage Line aka Marvel Global if any newcomers are interested. Pitch an international or espionage themed idea.

Current Line-Up: (plotter)
    Ladies of SHIELD (GH)
    All-New Agents of Atlas (Marv)
    Alpha Flight (SC)
    Big Hero 6 (personamanx)
    Hydra Nation (whit)
    Invaders Initiative (SC)
    MI13 (red falcon)
    Rogue Agent (GH)
    Secret Warriors (Young Avenger)
    Spymaster (shaggy)
    Take AIM (exciter)
    -available slot-

Spitballin'

Anyone interested in a series that fills in the gaps between WW2 and today? Perhaps featuring the exploits of young doe-eyed Nick Fury, Dum Dum, Gabe, Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, etc.? SHIELD: UNCLASSIFIED

Or perhaps we have some Francophiles that would be interested in exploring the uncharted adventures of Les Heroes de Paris?

---

I have a question as well - Which line/title is Karla Sofen aka Moonstone currently affiliated?

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Sounds great, Bane. Couldn't have found a better plotter.

This is my line-up so far. There could be changes, depending on other series, but nothing you wouldn't have a say in. PM me if everything's cool or if there's any alterations you'd like to do. If it's okay, I'd like to double-use Taskmaster on my Jack & Jack series. He's a personal favorite and would love to be able to use him in some capacity, and Tasky is far ti cool for just one book.

DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS
    Writer: Greg Rucka
    Artists: Billy Tan
    Tagline: This is not redemption. It's business!
    Cast:
    1. Daredevil
    2. Constrictor
    3. Elektra
    4. Nighthawk
    5. Songbird
    6. Taskmaster
    Supporting: Foggy Nelson, Dakota North, Silhouette, Stick
    Antagonists: Kingpin, Bullseye, Grizzly, Hammerhead, Purple Man, Typhoid Mary

I'm holding off offering Heroes For Hire for now. I'm going through some soul searching about what I really want from AOM. There may be other ideas in store for H4H, but maybe not. For the Bugle, I had hoped to make that an open submission book for Knights plotters to tell a greater beyond their own solicits. But open submissions often mean no submissions. We'll see how it goes.
    Awesome, thanks . I'll start working on the solicits then.

EDIT: And yeah, Taskmaster can be used on Jack & Jack as well - I don't have a problem with sharing any of these characters.
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 06-11-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Default Special announcement!

Hey true telievers and part time sympathizers! I'm here with a big announcement!

I'm pleased to announce the addition of our final line to AoM....The What If...? Line!!!!!

This will be a line for mini's and ongoings featuring AoM characters in alternate realities! All stories will be outside AoM continuity and that means all characters are availbe for this line.

And I'd like everyone to join me in giving a big hand to our newest line editor who will be handling this baby...Excelsior Prime!!!!

Anyone interested in doing an ongoing or mini for this brand new endeavor, please send your ideas to EP. Remember, this line is for stories involving alternate realities and timelines and will not affect AoM continuity.

Any questions, contact me or EP via PM.

I haven't forgotten about the prizes for best line. Still working on a few things and I will have them posted shortly.

Fantastic Member

Congratulations EP, can't wait to see what ideas come through your line.

Nice idea, Marvell2100, and congrats to EP. Let's hope What If gets filled up soon.

Awesome idea. I think with First Class, Daredevil, Brotherhood, X-Factor & Punisher I'll have too much on my plate to contribute to that line but depending on whether I get any new ideas for miniseries I could probably put together a pitch. We'll see.