Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Well everybody I'm off to Bulgaria for the week in a few hours, still send pitches through and I'll get back to you when I return. SUPERNATURAL line still has some work needed but I will post where it's up to before I go.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Well everybody I'm off to Bulgaria for the week in a few hours, still send pitches through and I'll get back to you when I return. SUPERNATURAL line still has some work needed but I will post where it's up to before I go.
    Have fun Gaff, we'll hold down the fort(ress). Don't get banned from another country or locked in some dungeon...again.

BANNED

Well GH I Sent a few pitch ideas to you via pm...let me know what you think of them

there would probably be some conflicts with some of them so i just wanted to know which would work the best

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    The Artist Formerly Known As The Animal Man Is Back In Action
    Ah, there he is. The old crew are making their way back.

Have fun, Gaff. And remember to practice your Bulgarian for "Put it on the tab" and "No, officer, it was like that when I got here".

Will leave comments of rosters for Global and Cosmic soon. Back to being busy, I'm afraid.

Enjoy your trip Gaff and thanks for the approvals hwg.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    I have already asked Exciter (who was going to discuss it with bane) about the possibility of sharing Gambit. I would never take such an important X-character away from you but have had a request for his use on Knights. It's a good pitch, sort of loose coming together of heroes, that could work without affecting his status on Uncanny. If you're not keen, then feel free to say no.
    I believe BaneofKings is cool with sharing Gambit.

Has Namor been okayed for this? I can't remember whether I've asked that or not already.
    He’s okay with me sharing him in THE DEFENDERS.

Ulysses Bloodstone is already taken.

I had included Omega Red in one of my titles due to his status as a Super-Soldier but I knew it was a long shot to include. I'll drop him and add Warhawk instead. Hope it's cool for the odd guest-appearance though.

John Wraith and Bloodscream aren't being used on Alpha Flight, are they? Need to double-check the roster GH sent me.

Baron Blood is part of my line too. And, as Union Jack's arch nemesis, I'm not willing to let him go. We can either share or perhaps you could use Baroness Blood instead.
    My plan with this book would be to explore Wolverine’s life, so it would take place primarily in various periods of time since 1833, though we’d see how those past exploits would affect the present and future. I would primarily use Baron Blood as a WWI-era villain, so in that respect I think sharing would be cool?

My reasoning for requesting Bloodstone was that he was alive through the whole time and they could have had adventures, but I’m cool with dropping him. Any suggestions on other immortal types who might have been around in these periods? (Most of Marvel’s characters are WWII or later).

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    I imagine Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver will be a tough decision. Let's get the guys over at Marvel Studios and Fox and ask them how they resolved it....oh wait.
    What if we have them drawn like they’re different people playing the roles and never cross reference them?

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Welcome back.

If you are interested in pitching ideas then the rebooted AOM Editorial team is hard at work right now.

LINE - editor(s)
    ASSEMBLE (Avengers) - Shaggydoo
    GLOBAL (Espionage) - yours truly
    STREET - Highwayguy
    UNCANNY (Mutants) - Exciter and Baneofkings
    COSMIC - marvell2100
    SUPERNATURAL - mcgaffer
    I'll be co-editing the STREET line 'Marvel Knights' with highwayguy, so if there's any interest let us know!

BANNED

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    I'll be co-editing the STREET line 'Marvel Knights' with highwayguy, so if there's any interest let us know!
    Sorry SC, didn't mean to leave you out. You and the chief on "Marvel Knights" = tough competition for the new AOM sales race. It's on. The Global Line has moles already planted in your titles. Sabotage is coming...mwahahahaha

@EP
    I am loving the new AOM logo there. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Whoa! Great job there Excelsiorprime!

Safe trip 'gaff. See you when you get back.

BANNED

Need a vote on the two cover designs..unless someone introduces a new design here are the two choices. Pick the one you guys think should be the standard.
    Either one works for me...so My feelings wont get hurt.

Template a

or

Template b
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd like to add this group to the Fantastic Four as villains if available:

The Brotherhood -Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Galileo, Madam Curie, The Night Machine, Leonardo Da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Need a vote on the two cover designs..unless someone introduces a new design here are the two choices. Pick the one you guys think should be the standard.
    Either one works for me...so My feelings wont get hurt.

Template a

or

Template b
    I kinda like the first one.

I like them both. The first has "attitude" and would be great for Supernatural, Knights, etc. while the second one has a more majestic feel so works better for Assemble, Cosmic perhaps. Would it be distracting if each of the six lines had a slightly different, more personalized logo? Let's really put EP to work!