Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Fantastic, sounds great DjessNL!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member

Considering the odds are I'll never get to it, I'll 'reveal' what I plan to do in a year or so, when I am done with Shadowlanders and such (which is a long time from now. I still got so much stuff planned. After the current arc is a one-off issue, which I'm REALLY excited for) so...

I plan to have 5 titles that are heavily connected with eachother; WAND, SWORD, SHIELD, TIME and ARMOR academy. I'll reveal a student for each one, I guess:

WAND - Gargoyle
    SWORD - Karolina Dean
    SHIELD - Carmilla Black
    TIME - Nathaniel Richards
    ARMOR - Gaia

Considering I have no ideas if those characters will be available at the time, if I'm still interested at the time and I won't have the time to do it for a LONG time, I may aswell reveal this more or less. Questions are welcome!

Spectacular Member

Hey uhh.. guys. The last few days, I've been spewing out the grandest ideas but.. well, I already gave my solicit for September's Shadowlanders, so that should be good, but.. I need a break. Or well, no, I don't. But I'm taking one. Or something. Because my parents divorced, and.. my lil bro needs his big bro. and yeah.. lots of other stuff in my life, my hospitalization and such.. so yeah.. I'll miss you guys. I'm looking forward to all your brilliant ideas <3 sorry for double post

The sales results for August are in!

Congrats to mcgaffer and the Supernatural plotters! What will the reward be? Freddy Krueger joins the Cabal?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by DjessNL View Post
    Hey uhh.. guys. The last few days, I've been spewing out the grandest ideas but.. well, I already gave my solicit for September's Shadowlanders, so that should be good, but.. I need a break. Or well, no, I don't. But I'm taking one. Or something. Because my parents divorced, and.. my lil bro needs his big bro. and yeah.. lots of other stuff in my life, my hospitalization and such.. so yeah.. I'll miss you guys. I'm looking forward to all your brilliant ideas <3 sorry for double post
    Sorry to hear about all of this DjessNL. Family comes first dude so be there for them and take care of yourself. You can comeback to AoM any time you're ready.

Fantastic Member

Thank you Exciter, you know there are so many great characters that could slot straight into the Supernatural line (I would love to create a Horror Cabal of Kruegar, Pinhead, Jason, Leatherface, Michael Myers, The Thing, Pennywise, Candyman, Leprechaun) this is a tough choice, but dammit it's fun puzzling it out!

Hello True Believers! I'm here with a special announcement concerning The Supernatural Line's Prize option!

Without further ado, the Supernatural Line proudly announces the addition of:

GANDALF THE GREY!

Fantastic Member

Cheers Marv! And to raise the bar even more, Gandalf isn't coming alone! Three billion Mephisto's popping up all over the world and millions of wishes and deals being granted has caused more then a few ripples in the magical community - it's created a freaking tsunami! And the effects have devastated magical planes and even mystical beings at the other end of the universe! But the Nova Corps aren't the only intergalactic police force out there. The mystic community is also policed, all across the universe and out on to other planes of existence, they are the Talis Clans! Their army has a new general and they're coming to Earth.

Dawn of the Devil: Invasion - is the next chapter in the Supernatural Line's big crossover event. Gandalf leading an Inter-reality mystic army against three billion Mephisto's, that'll do for a start I suppose.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Gandalf is an awesome addition. Great call! I can't wait for the Gandalf - Magneto confrontation!

I never expected Gandalf but damn that's awesome.

Welcome Gandalf and great move McGaffer. VERY NICE.

You will be missed Djess. I hope everything gets on the up and up soon and you can take this time to be with your family and enjoy time to relax and reflect for yourself too. All the best my friend.

I'm sorry to hear about this DjessNL. Take care of yourself and your family and I hope things work themselves out soon.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Breaking News! With great sadness I'm announcing the end of the What If...? Line. Wha...Why?!!! Although short-lived, this line produced some quality stories and provided opportunities to tell stories that were outside of the AoM realm. Well, no longer.

What's next? Looking over the AoM landscape, I realized that all of our lines were very heavy. There were no light fare or humorous titles. I want to change that. So from the ashes of the What If...Line comes the Kooky Marvel Line which will feature lighthearted and humorous titles. The new line will be edited by ExcelsiorPrime and myself and will be allowed the 12 max number of titles. The new line is tentatively scheduled to debut in November but if we get enough titles together soon, we could push it up to October. I've got one series I pitching and I'm sure that there are a lot of you out there who are interested.

Starting out, I'm allowing only one title per plotter so as to give everyone a chance to pitch a series. If there are any available slots after two months, submissions will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. So, interested plotters, send your ideas to ExcelsiorPrime and lets kick this thing off right!

Kooky Line proposals so far:

1. ExcelsiorPrime: Avengers Mansion -Think Big Brother.
    2. Marvell2100: Li'l Frank -First grader Frank Castle battles bullies, 3rd period math and the lunch lady.