Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
Its really no point this board for the most part hates X-Men movies even though all the facts point to this movie being the most like the comic's we've seen
In my case I will see the movie before I say something... honestly until now I'm not big fan of the X-Movies and hope I can have a good moment with this film...

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
With X-Men: Apocalypse... they are actually TRYING to do her RIGHT this time around. Lana is in the ensemble cast, and actually partied, ate, hung out with everyone in the main cast if you followed her online accounts. Crew members and extras also posted pictures of her and feedback of her performance, or how they hung out together. Jubilee's costume was taken right from the comics with some small tweaks, so anyone watching the film will automatically know who she is if they are a comic fan. She gets to use her powers, in some way or form, as per both Lana AND James McAvoy. She has a story arc of sorts, and most of her scenes are with the main teens as they interact, form relationships, and grow as friends/mutants. Those are important scenes that likely won't be getting axed, as anything with Jean, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler is pretty much locked in. So, Jubilee is too.

Bare minimum, her screen time is greater than the first three films, which is something to be happy for.
True... I really want to see her in the movie and show what she capable!!!

I hope the Jubilee in the movie has the same personality that the Jubilee in the comics... and not lime the jubilee from the Generation X movie that has nothing to do with her...