Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2482
    BANNED

Wolverine #70 Jun 1993
    Part 2 of 3 - Tooth and Nail! Guest-starring Jubilee and Rogue.
    Wolverine and Sauron claw each other up. Jubilee escapes on a Pterosaur.
    Rogue finds out that Brainchild stumbled across Magneto who put blocks in his head.
    A lizard is in the way of the genetic transformer, allowing Rogue to break free.

Rogue goes back to the camp to find Jubilee but she is gone.
    After battling Sauron, Wolverine falls into a pit. Sauron then sends a stampede of dinosaurs into the pit.

Written by Larry Hama. Art by Dwayne Turner and Richard Bennett.

Man that's story is great, especially at the end when is reveal that they tried to marry Jubilee with woman because they thought that she was a boy lol.

The next is also pretty good and very important for Jubilee and Logan (the best parts of Hama's run came when she was around to be hones, even if still had fondness for the rest of it).

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I remember that one, I laughed when they tried to do the marriage thing!

Good thing she did that in the days of the Walkman. If she’d hit him with an MP3 player he’d have laughed it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Good thing she did that in the days of the Walkman. If she’d hit him with an MP3 player he’d have laughed it off.

very true! Imagine what damage she could've done with an 80s cell phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I think today she would have used her smartphone more than a MP3... in fact I'm surprised that MP3 still exist, I haven't seen one for a long time!!!

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

So... refresh my memory. What all is coming out in the near future with Jubilee? There's something with Cosmic Ghost Rider and a new Guardians of the Galaxy or something? When does that come out? And the Uncanny X-Men reboot, but that's not until November?

Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Not BAMF View Post
    So... refresh my memory. What all is coming out in the near future with Jubilee? There's something with Cosmic Ghost Rider and a new Guardians of the Galaxy or something? When does that come out? And the Uncanny X-Men reboot, but that's not until November?

Am I right?
    Her Cosmic Ghost Rider and GotG appearance are the same thing - and it’s all AU.

Cosmic Ghost Rider #3 released on Sept 5th. She only appears in a few panels and doesn’t have any lines. The next meaningful Jubilee appearance will likely be Uncanny in November.

It's good to see Jubilee there, and I love the "'nuff said" comment.

But I just can't get past "Juggerduck".

Can't wait for November, saw the cover to Uncanny X-Men (a variant?), liked her classic 90's style, but was hoping the artist would give her an updated version or let her go back to the outfit she was wearing on the cover of Nation-X or something entirely new. Anyways, been re-reading back issues of Jubilee to get me until November.��

has she never been interested in the Avengers, or setting up her own team of youth heroes?

In both MC2 and Battle of the Atom, she's the leader of the X-Men in the future (they were called X-People in MC2). She's never been involved with the Avengers, but she was a New Warrior at one point, after M-Day and before becoming a vampire. Wore powered armor as a hero called Wondra. Apart from Night Thrasher, who had taken over his then-deceased brother's mantle, the rest of that team were all depowered mutants.

I wonder what she thinks of Quentin becoming a West Coast Avenger? That's basically a teen team, with the exception of the male Hawkeye. Would she be pleased that her former student is actually making himself useful?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-30-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder what she thinks of Quentin becoming a West Coast Avenger? That's basically a teen team, with the exception of the male Hawkeye. Would she be pleased that her former student is actually making himself useful?
    I think part of her would be proud of him for moving on to bigger and better things, and part of her would be glad she didn’t have to deal with him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrin View Post
    Can't wait for November, saw the cover to Uncanny X-Men (a variant?), liked her classic 90's style, but was hoping the artist would give her an updated version or let her go back to the outfit she was wearing on the cover of Nation-X or something entirely new. Anyways, been re-reading back issues of Jubilee to get me until November.��
    Yeah, her 90’s style is iconic, but I’m not keen on her going back to it. It just seems too much like character regression. I much prefer the black one-piece she’s been wearing in more recent years. Paired with a short yellow jacket it’s perfect.

Also, speaking of Uncanny, here are close-ups of Jubes from two of the upcoming variant covers. The first by Rob Liefeld, and the second by Jen Bartel.

I would really love to see somebody design Jubes a legit X-suit with some of her own flare added.

Signature yellow coat, but maybe a short one instead of the trench, like in this piece:

But the rest would be more combat-ready and less hodge-podge of things from her closet.

I would really love to see somebody design Jubes a legit X-suit with some of her own flare added.

Signature yellow coat, but maybe a short one instead of the trench, like in this piece:

But the rest would be more combat-ready and less hodge-podge of things from her closet.
    Eew. Not sure if that pic is of a long-past-her-prime hooker, or a waitress named Madge.