Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/wegotthis...-expected/amp/

From the looks of it, this panel revealing Jubilee on the Guardians team is from Cosmic Ghost Rider #2’s last page... and more will be shown in issue #3 in September.
    Look like all character are like combination of two characters... I don't know with who Jubes and Cable are combined but I suspect Rocket with Groot, Ms Marvel with Captain America and The last is easy to guess...

https://www.google.com/amp/wegotthis...-expected/amp/

From the looks of it, this panel revealing Jubilee on the Guardians team is from Cosmic Ghost Rider #2’s last page... and more will be shown in issue #3 in September.
    Look like all character are like combination of two characters... I don't know with who Jubes and Cable are combined but I suspect Rocket with Groot, Ms Marvel with Captain America and The last is easy to guess...

Cover._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Kamala is a twofer combo, the art at the end of #2 showed her in a different design without the Hala star. She's actually a combination of Ms Marvel, Captain Marvel, and Captain America.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post

Cover._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I know Jubes and Cap and Cable are all in there being busily awesome, but when I look at that all I can see is Juggerduck. And nothing else.

WHY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Mystery in Madripoor is done, so what did everyone think?

I know the book was primarily about spoilers:
    Psylocke separating from Kwannon and both getting their original bodies back
    end of spoilers (which I’m very excited about), but I think Jubilee had a pretty good showing overall. Despite my initial concerns about her low level of dialogue in issue #1 and her moment of deferential panic in issue #2, she had a few genuine moments of badassery. And the care and concern she showed for Betsy at the end of issue #4 was touching (even if Jubes should have immediately recognized Betsy’s British form).

So I guess now unfortunately it’s back into the limbo box until November.

It was a nice showing of her part for sure, not a lot, wicht was kind of dissapointing but enougth at least, i love the scene with Betsy at the end, reminded me to the Madripoor era, Uncanny X-Men 268 was the first story that came to mind.

Recently i also read the Wolverine/Jubilee mini, pretty awesome too.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

I enjoyed Mystery in Madripoor, aside from the art at times. It was good to see that Jubilee’s powers were referred as fire-based, instead of simply light. It was also refreshing to see her competent in terms of crowd control, multiple opponent, and one-on-one combat. For once, she wasn’t a damsel or depicted as weak... which likely stems from her experience as a teacher and also vampire. She’s much more confident and comfortable when it comes to fighting... and reminds me of her scenes taking on The Hand back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Where will she show up until Uncanny? She is on the cover to the final issue of Old Man Logan. Also, alternate Jubilee is in Cosmic Ghost Rider. She’ll possibly show up in one of the return of Wolverine issues, too, since she was a part of Mystery in Madripoor .

Astonishing Member

I just saw Lana Condor's Netflix film To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Now I'm even more miffed at how small a role Jubilee had in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I just saw Lana Condor's Netflix film To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Now I'm even more miffed at how small a role Jubilee had in X-Men: Apocalypse.
    I know. She was 37 kinds of awesome in that.

Where will she show up until Uncanny? .
    I think she will appear in the first issue because she is on the cover *even though I have seen her in covers before and didn`t appear in the comic: https://comicstore.marvel.com/Uncann...omic/49769?r=1

But, like you said, she is in the limbo until november!!!

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

November can't come soon enough!

The last time Jubilee was featured in Uncanny was back in Austen's run circa 2004?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The last time Jubilee was featured in Uncanny was back in Austen's run circa 2004?
    I believe so, but I’ve tried to put that run out of my mind as much as possible. He did her no favours, but then again he didn’t do any characters any favours.

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

Nice, I am always so out of the loop; so it's good to see this. Definitely will be picking up that book.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I know. She was 37 kinds of awesome in that.
    Yeah i checked the movie out because she starred. Not a bad film. And it was ia good performance
    X-Men Forever