Page 104 of 166 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    So Up coming Gen-X

time to re open the shipping lanes.

Jubilee X Xarus: they did have that vibe

Jubilee X Chamber: ehhh, Dracula and Clan Akkaba have a lot of bad blood. Yes they are not prototypical members but do you see it ending well?

Jubilee X Nighttrasher II: Donyell is still NT right? and the new school is in central park? New Warriors might show up.
    Donyell is no longer with the New Warriors (they had an All-New Marvel NOW! volume a couple of years ago, where the leader was Justice and there was no Night Thrasher on the team), and his brother, the original NT, has been resurrected (in Contest of Champions - he's since had a solo adventure in Civil War II Choosing Sides). So he's probably no longer Night Thrasher.

So Up coming Gen-X

time to re open the shipping lanes.

Jubilee X Xarus: they did have that vibe

Jubilee X Chamber: ehhh, Dracula and Clan Akkaba have a lot of bad blood. Yes they are not prototypical members but do you see it ending well?

Jubilee X Nighttrasher II: Donyell is still NT right? and the new school is in central park? New Warriors might show up.

Barring any resurrections that's it, those are the men in her life. She did try to sucker Raizo...but I don't think that counts.
    Too bad Angelo's dead. She wanted to get Naked with him...

I wonder if she still has his ashes!!

So why cant jubilee shake the curse of the sidekick?

Always used to lure Wolverine. I mean geeze same poo different day.

Well, OML #14 is not a bad issue, if you overlook the whole overdone "grab Jubilee and Logan will come running" thing, the "leave an infant in the care of a fifty-foot murderbot" thing, and the "let's grab a random guy off the street and force him to draw comic art at gunpoint" thing......what was I saying again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

yeah not the best. i am tired of the Vampire angle. hopefully Genx doesnt throw it in our faces thats shes a vamp. hooe part 2 is good
    X-Men Forever

On the contrary, I hope they actually use her vampire abilities to their full potential. They're the only powers she has, and Wood disappointingly didn't do squat with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Fantastic Member

Shogo being babysat and bonding with a murderbot works for me, would explain who he would were murderbot armor in a potential future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    On the contrary, I hope they actually use her vampire abilities to their full potential. They're the only powers she has, and Wood disappointingly didn't do squat with them.
    its been over 7 years, if jubilee's vampire powers were going to be expanded on it would have happened by now, i mean look at jubilee's original powerset from her debut to her exploding the Mandarins house.

Or Illyana when she became Darkchylde.

During Wolverine and Jubilee she got the Mist/phase upgrade and then stopped.

I love the Hollows novels, Harry Dresden novels, and Vampire the Masquerade and Requiem game/lore, but Marvel clearly did not think through her becoming a vampire or plan very far.
    Last edited by Likewater; 12-08-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i think what's sad is people don't want those characters in the book they just want their favorites which is understandable but at the same time if Generation X Didn't pick these characters then what book would?

imagine if these characters were real in another dimension and for every character lost to limbo they would simply be as good as erased from continuity...left to the empty abyss the black void where they cannot interact with anyone else and other characters do not acknowledge their existence

for characters that really don't have much history and were seemingly created just to throw under the bus...it's insane to think they don't have any potential at all inside them when most of them are a blank canvas waiting to be painted
    You're not wrong but many fans have had to wait more than 15 years for a new GX and know that their favorite characters will only make special appearances or that the cast of characters is focused on beloved losers when most expected something like a Champions / Titans with mutants many were disappointed even more if we take into account that there are few titles focused on this premise currently in both Marvel and DC.

I'm afraid this title will be canceled and fans will have to wait another 10 or 15 years for a mutant title with teenagers.

All we can do is hope that GX proves we're wrong.

I would also like to see Jubilee in a love relationship the girl is alone for a long time and although have my preferences do not care if it will be a man or a woman as long it brings some content for the character.
    Last edited by Knives; 12-08-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    You're not wrong but many fans have had to wait more than 15 years for a new GX and know that their favorite characters will only make special appearances or that the cast of characters is focused on beloved losers when most expected something like a Champions / Titans with mutants many were disappointed even more if we take into account that there are few titles focused on this premise currently in both Marvel and DC.

I'm afraid this title will be canceled and fans will have to wait another 10 or 15 years for a mutant title with teenagers.

All we can do is hope that GX proves we're wrong.

I would also like to see Jubilee in a love relationship the girl is alone for a long time and although have my preferences do not care if it will be a man or a woman as long it brings some content for the character.
    The problem with humor series is that humor is very subjective, the reason I find x-men 92' funny is not the reason I find Patsy Walker funny.

Not to mention Marvel's push to make jubilee the ultimate moe blob

Geeze even I feel "D'awwwww" looking at it.

But the lover thing yeah, she could use one of those.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Looks like Jubi isn't a fan of Pantgiving in Gwenpools Holiday Special .

BFF shipping Jubilee with Monet. I really hope spoilers:
    Monet is the 'returning villain' (under her Emplate possession) in the series and gets to play off both the warmer and venomous aspects of their relationship
    end of spoilers.

Cool spoiler!

And what the hell is Pantgiving?

So why cant jubilee shake the curse of the sidekick?

Always used to lure Wolverine. I mean geeze same poo different day.
    Unfortunately she hasn't been his sidekick for over twenty years. I like Jubilee her and Wolverine work well together. I personally would have her in Wolverine's book and on his team.

Cool spoiler!

And what the hell is Pantgiving?
    A renamed Thanksgiving, where everyone wears shorts. Squirrel Girl, who wears shorts in her costume anyway, is a fan. So is Deadpool, who we see in his underwear and the top half of his costume.

I suspect someone reality warped the world (a cosmic cube? Red Skull is involved) because Christmas was altered as well, with Galactus as Santa.