Page 138 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2482
    BANNED

An ongoing solo please. Ive always thought making Jubilee better as a character and more powerful will make more Chinese readers to buy Marvel Comics comics, especially an ongoing solo for Jubilee

BANNED

I would love to see Kitty and Jubilee hash it out for once. It’s long overdue given their respective history.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    C.B. Cebulski just tweeted that he knows where Jubilee is going next, and news coming soon! ❤

Attachment 61780
    I saw this too. I hope we get an announcement soon. Now that Jubilee has her old powers back, I think the time is right for her to get back to basics. I hope that includes her joining a major team and not being restricted to the young X-men titles. Personally, I'd like to see her on the cast of X-men Blue. I think she would fit in nicely with the O5 X-men. She can bring a more upbeat spirit to the team, which I think they need right now. But honestly, I can see her becoming a part of Gold and Red as well. Jubilee is one of those characters who can fit in anywhere. That's part of what makes her so special.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I would love to see Kitty and Jubilee hash it out for once. It’s long overdue given their respective history.
    There’s really nothing there to hash out anymore. The two have been friends on panel for quite a while, and the “rivalry” between them really only exists in the minds of their respective fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Is Jubiiee still a vampire and whose baby is that? Sorry, I've been a bit out of touch lately.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Is Jubiiee still a vampire and whose baby is that? Sorry, I've been a bit out of touch lately.
    The baby is her's. She adopted him. And no. She recently got her mutant powers back in the last Generation X chapter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The baby is her's. She adopted him. And no. She recently got her mutant powers back in the last Generation X chapter.
    So does she have her mutant powers and her vampire powers now?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

So does she have her mutant powers and her vampire powers now?
    She's been cured. Her vampirism is gone. So she's just a mutant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She's been cured. Her vampirism is gone. So she's just a mutant.
    Wow--I'm so glad of that--THANKS!!!!!!! I HATED Jubes being a vampire. Where did she adopt the baby from?

Wow--I'm so glad of that--THANKS!!!!!!! I HATED Jubes being a vampire. Where did she adopt the baby from?
    She found him in the wreckage of a building following a meteor strike in Budapest. She named him Shogo, and he was introduced in the first issue of Brian Wood’s X-men run back in 2013.

Wow--I'm so glad of that--THANKS!!!!!!! I HATED Jubes being a vampire.
    You can thank Quentin Quire for that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    There’s really nothing there to hash out anymore. The two have been friends on panel for quite a while, and the “rivalry” between them really only exists in the minds of their respective fans.

Sibling rivalry, even pseudo-sibling rivalry, can kind of fade in your adult years.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jubilee's amulet...where did it come from and when did she get it? I dont recall it before this series. She's been out in daylight and been unaffected
    I think she got it from that abstinence vampire group led by that one hot Japanese vampire(which btw, was a missed chance, but I'm happy with Chambilee too). Logan supplied her with an endlessly stocked mini-fridge of plasma before he got cased too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zainu View Post
    I think she got it from that abstinence vampire group led by that one hot Japanese vampire(which btw, was a missed chance, but I'm happy with Chambilee too). Logan supplied her with an endlessly stocked mini-fridge of plasma before he got cased too.
    Nope, she got it before that, she got it when Xarus, Dracula's son, changed her as a vampire, it was created for his army. Jubilee decided to keep hers and I think she gave some to the group of vampires who trained her to control her need for blood!!!

And the hot vampire is Raizo Kodo!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 02-11-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Adam Reck’s cover for the new Xavier Files magazine coming in March (minus color). There’s about a dozen other appreciation threads I could post this in (Doop has one, right?), but Jubes is front and center.

Gabby is down on the left, Dead Girl is there, Lockheed smoking a cigar, and that lip lock between Dom and Colossus is an obvious middle finger to Guggenheim.