Page 162 of 166 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2482

yeah that costume is a bit too busy to me

Her vampire costume was actually a good look for her. I think they should use this as a base and iterate on it. Give it some color and throw in some more elements so its not basic but that coat with a different jumpsuit would look good

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I would really love to see somebody design Jubes a legit X-suit with some of her own flare added.

Signature yellow coat, but maybe a short one instead of the trench, like in this piece:

But the rest would be more combat-ready and less hodge-podge of things from her closet.
    She looks like a old granny pulling tricks at the corner though.

I would really love to see somebody design Jubes a legit X-suit with some of her own flare added.

Signature yellow coat, but maybe a short one instead of the trench, like in this piece:

But the rest would be more combat-ready and less hodge-podge of things from her closet.
    I like the boots and the jacket, but I can’t say I like the rest of the ensemble. And no offence, as I’m sure the artist worked hard on this, but she looks kinda “hard road to 40”.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Her vampire costume was actually a good look for her. I think they should use this as a base and iterate on it. Give it some color and throw in some more elements so its not basic but that coat with a different jumpsuit would look good
    Yeah, basically this.
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Apologies gang. I'm not "in favor" of the entire aesthetic, for that image I posted -- simply the shorter coat, as an alternative look. I DO enjoy the color scheme but I would remove the mid section elements that make the overall ensemble appear "busy" imho.
    Additionally, though I don't care for her hairstyle either, I would enjoy seeing Jubes adopting different looks now and then, in terms of how she styles her hair. I love it when the girls vary their hair looks.

Apologies gang. I'm not "in favor" of the entire aesthetic, for that image I posted -- simply the shorter coat, as an alternative look. I DO enjoy the color scheme but I would remove the mid section elements that make the overall ensemble appear "busy" imho.
    Additionally, though I don't care for her hairstyle either, I would enjoy seeing Jubes adopting different looks now and then, in terms of how she styles her hair. I love it when the girls vary their hair looks.
    She changed her hairstyles a few times in Gen X vol. 1, which was fun. I mean, they were very of their time of course, but still fun - and I totally see Jubes as the kind of lady who switches it up a lot.

I concur that the outfit that she wore when she was a vampire is best suited now than her 90's outfit. However, they could alter the design a bit.

I hope come November, in Uncanny, they develop her character more and show how much she can do with her powers and not go backwards and regress her character.
    Last edited by Psyrin; 10-02-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Here's a fun redesign.

design is fine but hate the hair

I'd just color the black jumpsuit hot pink.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I'd just color the black jumpsuit hot pink.
    The top, at least. And make the earrings her signature London Underground hoops.

She might be unique in comics mythology to have her primary iconography to be a pair of earrings.

I effing LOOOOOOOOOOVE Maxime's stuff. SUCH a FAN. So talented.

EEEEEE
    me too!

All I ever see is people bitching about how the comicbook outfits should be more accurately translated to film costuming, and I'm like ugh boring. Especially given some of the more crotch-centric color breaks of the mid 90s. Not flattering or inspiring. Given the punk, counter-culture evolution of the X-Men, I actually think Maxime's high contrast couture lewks are a better fit for X-students, X-teachers, and fans of X-merch. They're all somewhat alien, heroic, and unapproachable --but the clothes still feel wearable.

If it were up to me, the daytime outfits would all be Maxime's line, and the covert combat fights would be from Alex Ross' fullbody X redesigns, with a collection of trenchcoats, dusters, and cloaks.

Moi aussi. That’s a look I could definitely live with.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Marve Legends is finally releasing an old-school Jubilee figure!!!!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/gear...-con-nycc-2018

C3C5FA28-941B-4DB5-8D0A-D89BEC5FBD10.jpg

Very nice! But is the bubble gum removable? Because again with the bubble gum.