Page 94 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2482
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Apparently, Jubilee is already in Hellcat!!
    Thanks for the heads up, the thought of waiting until October was murder! And on the plus side, I got back to reading this great comic I love the art, the humour, and the great cast they've collected. How I can't wait to see Jubilee in here, especially since Tom from Burly Books apparently likes his trashy vampire romance books

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Check out the latest Patsy Walker Hell Cat in this weeks preview, Jubes and Shogo are in it and now she's Patsy's new assistant .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, the thought of waiting until October was murder! And on the plus side, I got back to reading this great comic I love the art, the humour, and the great cast they've collected. How I can't wait to see Jubilee in here, especially since Tom from Burly Books apparently likes his trashy vampire romance books
    I'd rather she joined All-New Wolverine with her BFF. And so that Marvel doesn't take yet ANOTHER X-Men character away from the X-Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd rather she joined All-New Wolverine with her BFF. And so that Marvel doesn't take yet ANOTHER X-Men character away from the X-Books.
    Yes and no... Yes because I want to see Jubilee be more active in Laura life... it will be great if she is in the New Wolverines comics... No, because looking how Disney is destroying the X-Men it is good to see her in a no X-Men book, it makes me feel she will survive the future "purge" that I feel they are planning for all the mutants (and ex mutants)... Mostly because her name is in the contract that Fox has with Marvel...

I suspect the only reason she "appeared" in the last movie was because they didn't want to lose the rights on her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Yes and no... Yes because I want to see Jubilee be more active in Laura life... it will be great if she is in the New Wolverines comics... No, because looking how Disney is destroying the X-Men it is good to see her in a no X-Men book, it makes me feel she will survive the future "purge" that I feel they are planning for all the mutants (and ex mutants)... Mostly because her name is in the contract that Fox has with Marvel...

I suspect the only reason she "appeared" in the last movie was because they didn't want to lose the rights on her!!!
    Fox doesn't need to use specific names to retain rights. Any character that has been a mutant is covered every time they make an X-Men related movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    Fox doesn't need to use specific names to retain rights. Any character that has been a mutant is covered every time they make an X-Men related movie.
    Not exactly, because they never had rights to Squirrel Girl (who was identified as a mutant at the time the rights were sold, and has only recently been retconned) or Molly Hayes (who still is). Fox bought the rights to all characters under the X-MEN label, along with a few named individuals.

So the MCU DOES have rights to mutant characters, (Molly, as mentioned above, for instance) they just can't CALL them mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Not exactly, because they never had rights to Squirrel Girl (who was identified as a mutant at the time the rights were sold, and has only recently been retconned) or Molly Hayes (who still is). Fox bought the rights to all characters under the X-MEN label, along with a few named individuals.

So the MCU DOES have rights to mutant characters, (Molly, as mentioned above, for instance) they just can't CALL them mutants.
    Exactly... and if I remember correctly, someone said that the names of the mutants that appeared in the 90's FOX cartoon are specifically in the contract... like Storm, Jubilee, Wolverine, etc... not sure if true, that what it was said!!!

I think Marvel has rights to do cartoons but not movies, looking how some mutants appeared in some Marvel cartoons... including a japanese one...

So definitely pick up Hellcat #9, Jubilee is in it a lot, gets some fighting in. Even though I'm nevertheless hoping Hellstrom brings her back to life again, her vamp powers are utilised well here.

Jubes goes missing in the latest solicit for OML!

What? Where? What?

Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Just got Hellcat. It was good and surprisingly meaty. Most books these days seem to be over before anything happens. This book felt like three good issues of story in one. I actually found myself going back and checking the page-count to see if it wasn't a double-sized issue or something. But no, standard page-count, it was just that story-dense.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 08-25-2016 at 11:34 AM.

BANNED

I thought Jubes BFF was Husk?

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I thought Jubes BFF was Husk?
    Not since the 00s.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Hellcat #9 was really good. Jubilee was in it quite a bit... actually... probably her biggest panel time in awhile.
    She is written as fun loving, mature for her age, open minded, a good friend, and funny. Also, she gets in on some of the action... mist form included.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    What? Where? What?

Link?
    Type in marvel comics november 2016 solits. Its the newest Old Man logan solit. Its a two parter where logan teams with the howling commandos to find jubilee