Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default The Original Justice Society of America Set To Return In Their Own Book!

Dear Dc Comics,

Thank you. And please, don't screw this up!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/...tle-to-launch/

Let's hope the rumor is true and the characters aren't overhauled too dramatically. I'd like to see Sandman in the cloak and creepy gas mask.

Incredible Member

Can someone get some AC to hell so it'll freeze over and DC can finally figure out what to do with these guys?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Nice! Hope it's true.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

This could be fun, will wait and see if we get anymore information about this before judging but a JSA book would definitely pique my interest.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Sounds like the memory loss everyone had regarding the Titans also affected memories with respect to the JSA...and they will be brought into the present ala the original X-Men

So I guess this means they are admitting they royally screwed up with Earth 2. It's funny how after only a few years, they are already bringing back things they dropped from the New 52 like the JSA and the original Teen Titans. It's unfortunate that all their teams' history had to be lost in the process.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Who said anything about the original JSA?
    We're just getting a JSA. It could be the Earth 2 group relocated to the JL Earth.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

If this is the young JSA brought forward to the present, I hope its the original characterizations, but with Alan Scott being kept as gay.

Lots of story telling potential there.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    Who said anything about the original JSA?
    We're just getting a JSA. It could be the Earth 2 group relocated to the JL Earth.
    "Currently in the New 52, there was no Justice Society in the forties fighting in World War II. The analogous team fought on Earth 2 instead.

But now, not only will this active team of superheroes be revealed, along with an explanation as to why no one remembers them, but they will be brought forward, young, to the present days, fishes out of water, fighting alongside the Justice League of America."

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/...tle-to-launch/

a man who created images dr-brainwave's Avatar

Oh my god! it's too good to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    This could be fun, will wait and see if we get anymore information about this before judging but a JSA book would definitely pique my interest.
    I'm taking this stance as well. the idea of young JSAers being brought forth to coexist with a Justice League sounds like throwing an ice cube into a pot of boiling water. I really don't want to see a bunch of inexperienced naive rookies staring at cell phones and going "gosh, this is swell." The different time, the older and more experienced group were the facets of the JSA that distinguished them from the JLA. Losing those aspects steals a lot from the franchise.

That being said, it is a JSA book.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr-brainwave View Post
    Oh my god! it's too good to be true!
    LOL! dr-brainwave, I was waiting for your comment on this....It's a good day to be a JSA fan!

Please be the classic justice society and not this cursed hybrid!
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I'm taking this stance as well. the idea of young JSAers being brought forth to coexist with a Justice League sounds like throwing an ice cube into a pot of boiling water. I really don't want to see a bunch of inexperienced naive rookies staring at cell phones and going "gosh, this is swell." The different time, the older and more experienced group were the facets of the JSA that distinguished them from the JLA. Losing those aspects steals a lot from the franchise.

That being said, it is a JSA book.
    My reasoning is slightly different. And that is I don't want to be one of those fans who just has an immediate knee-jerk reaction LOL.