Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Hey everyone. I like to announce that we have a new editor of the HEROES DAWN line: BANEOFKINGS. BOK has been a major plotter and contributor to both AGE OF MARVEL and NEW DAWN for quite some time. He has successfully plotted a wide range of characters including John Constantine, Punisher, Nightwing, Captain America, Daredevil, X-Men: First Class and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. This leads to my second announcement as BANEOFKINGS is also now the plotter of THE FLASH, which debuts next month! I look forward to all of his future projects and storylines.
    Thanks!

And yeah, you can look out for the Flash series coming soon (maybe as early as next month's solicits?) that will be the blend between the television show and the comics featuring BOTH Barry Allen and Wally West. Further announcements will be revealed closer to the release of the first solicit, like the creative team and other side characters.

The Heroes Dawn line looks pretty good at the moment. There's some excellent books there and plenty of variety so it'll be interesting to see how it can be developed further. Plenty of potential with several key heroes falling under that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I have a semi interesting idea for a Wonder Woman series. If that is still open. I would like to call it The Many Myths & Wonder Woman. It would be a series of Wonder Woman stepping out of the Greek and heading into and fighting other mythological gods and creatures. Starting with Egyptian.

There are a lot of Myths out there, so I don't think I would run out anytime soon, but after that I could turn it into a normal Wonder Woman series or something else.
    Thanks, PT. Very cool and interesting new direction for WW. However, I already approved another plotter for the WW series. However, I do have some ideas that you may like for your concept, which I have pm you. Please check it out.

Grats BoK!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

All-New Member

COngrats and I look forward to working with you BoK.

Congrats to BaneofKings! He'll bring lots of energy to the Heroes Line.

Cosmic still needs a plotter for a new Green Lantern/Green Lanterns series. Anyone interested, please PM me with your pitch.

Thanks guys. I'd love to take on a GL plot but I think I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now so I'll probably have to pass at the moment (also Harper Row: Agent of Argus and X-Factor are the other series that I'm currently plotting, FYI). Will be interested to see what the plotter who does the series in the end can come up with though, because there's lots of potentially awesome stuff there.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Great news for Dawn of Heroes line. Grats Bane! Looking forward to your Flash series.

Marv, As much as I would love to take a crack at GL/GA I am already juggling as much as I can handle solicit wise. One of those commitments being another beloved buddy book...though a tad looser morally speaking in Deadshot & Catman - BADMEN INC.! Shameless plug. And this month they meet the SuperFriends!?! That'll go well.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Thanks guys. I'd love to take on a GL plot but I think I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now so I'll probably have to pass at the moment (also Harper Row: Agent of Argus and X-Factor are the other series that I'm currently plotting, FYI). Will be interested to see what the plotter who does the series in the end can come up with though, because there's lots of potentially awesome stuff there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Great news for Dawn of Heroes line. Grats Bane! Looking forward to your Flash series.

Marv, As much as I would love to take a crack at GL/GA I am already juggling as much as I can handle solicit wise. One of those commitments being another beloved buddy book...though a tad looser morally speaking in Deadshot & Catman - BADMEN INC.! Shameless plug. And this month they meet the SuperFriends!?! That'll go well.
    I understand guys, no problem. Besides, I've been tossing some ideas around in my head and I think I have an idea for a GL series. Stay tuned to the creator's thread for more announcements!

Amazing Member Tornado Bus Driver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I understand guys, no problem. Besides, I've been tossing some ideas around in my head and I think I have an idea for a GL series. Stay tuned to the creator's thread for more announcements!
    I've sent in a pitch, i think having two GL books in the cosmic line won't hurt :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado Bus Driver View Post
    I've sent in a pitch, i think having two GL books in the cosmic line won't hurt :P.
    I agree . And pending shaggydoo's approval, I'll be making an announcement about Green Lantern very soon.

Hey guys, there will be 2 new Green Lantern series to debut next month courtesy of Tornado Bus Driver and yours truly . So...without further ado, the Cosmic Line Proudly Presents:

GREEN LANTERN CORPS: NO FEAR
    Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Plot by TORNADO BUS DRIVER
    Tagline: The Green Lantern taskforce, fighting space's greatest evils!
    Cast:
    1.Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    2.Arisia Rrab
    3.G'Nort
    4.Kilowog
    5.Tomar-Tu
    6.Green Lantern (Carol Ferris)
    7.Green Loontern
    8.Aya
    Supporting: Atrocitus, Star Sapphire, Ch'p, Zorak, Green Man, Mogo, Iolande.
    Villains: Sinestro, Agent Orange, Black Hand, Superman-Prime, Nuclear Man, Bolphunga the Unrelenting.

GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT
    Writer: MALCOLM JONES
    Artist: DAVID MARQUEZ
    Plotter: MARVELL2100
    Cast:
    John Stewart
    Supporting: Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz, Katma Tui, Jade, Obsidian, Aya, Guy Gardner, Guardians of Oa
    Villains: Manhunters, Anti-Monitors, Fatality, Weaponeers of Quard, The Gray Lanterns*, The Sirens*, Midnight*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow. They look great. Johns and Manapul on the same book should be awesome for No Fear and Green Lantern's Light looks awesome as well. Looking forward to seeing what you and Tornado Bus Driver can come up with next month.

Also, here's more information about my ongoing Flash series as promised:

THE FLASH
    Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE
    Art by SARA PICHELLI
    Tagline: The fastest men alive!
    Cast:
    1. Barry Allen (The Flash)
    2. Wally West (The Flash)
    Supporting: Iris West, Joe West, Dr. Harrison Wells,
    Villains: Professor Zoom, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 11-16-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Both GL books and The Flash books look great. Can't wait to see what you all have cooked up.

Thanks guys! We haven't had a GL book for a while so it's great to see it back on the schedule. Your Flash series looks great as well BoK. New Dawn is heating up in December!

All-New Member

Awww! I've been plotting a Green Lantern book for the past 3 months. sniffle....