Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    It was included in the Marvel Collector's Corp box (with an exclusive cover), but I have no idea how many of that specific box was ordered or if that would even be included in Diamond's numbers since it's Marvel's box.
    Also was included in Comic Block. Why I have two copies, Hip-Hop and Regular cover. Not sure its a significant number of copies though. Comichron used to mention ones that included numbers from there, and last time I think it was only roughly 10k copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Well 8 years ago he wasn't being written by one of the best writers in the world.

This current series deserves all of it's success and then some.
    Most of the clowning came from other writers on other titles.

Hopefully issue #2 will sell a good amount as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SSJMorales View Post
    Also was included in Comic Block. Why I have two copies, Hip-Hop and Regular cover. Not sure its a significant number of copies though. Comichron used to mention ones that included numbers from there, and last time I think it was only roughly 10k copies.
    If the second issue falls below 100k then it wouldn't be roughly 10k copies.

It would really be better if Marvel give us the figures so we won't assume/estimate.

But I think this BP ongoing solo series willl be the best-selling BP ongoing. Congratz Coates!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    If the second issue falls below 100k then it wouldn't be roughly 10k copies.

It would really be better if Marvel give us the figures so we won't assume/estimate.

But I think this BP ongoing solo series willl be the best-selling BP ongoing. Congratz Coates!
    I meant comic block specifically usually only bumped up sales by only 10k in previous times it was listed, unlike Loot Crate which I've seen do 200-350k from adding an issue to its box.

Quote Originally Posted by Ina heshima kwa Jumuia kama ka View Post
    Black Panther #2 is number 2 on the Comixology best seller list, outselling books like Darth Vader, and Injustice. Darth Vader has outsold Ms. Marvel when they come out the same week, so Black Panther's digital sales exceed 30, 000 per issue.
    How so?

Digital numbers aren't published.
    One time, it was said that most titles sell about 10% digitally from their paper sales.

And that Ms. Marvel was the exception. We were told it sold more than it's physical sales.
    Mind you, that was more than a year ago. A lot can change in a year.

I'm not saying Ms. Marvel doesn't sell digitally, but to say that it sells 25k-30k isn't based on anything.