Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I though she would have been and should be a replacement for Rhodey. I guess they could have called her War Maiden or something similar. If Bendis can write her series with the same character he did with Mile Morales, then this should be a good read.

I'm a huge Tony Stark fan and I'm a little frustrated that they don't seem to know what to do with him. I think he would have been a good mentor to her as she took over for Rhodey. Fingers crossed that both characters can be done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I though she would have been and should be a replacement for Rhodey. I guess they could have called her War Maiden or something similar. If Bendis can write her series with the same character he did with Mile Morales, then this should be a good read.

I'm a huge Tony Stark fan and I'm a little frustrated that they don't seem to know what to do with him. I think he would have been a good mentor to her as she took over for Rhodey. Fingers crossed that both characters can be done right.
    or Justice Machine. for some reason, I see her taking out the 'War' part of it.

Well, it looks like we'll have a Tony AI doing some mentoring, but I would've loved to have seen Rhodey mentor her. I think that's a gigantic missed opportunity.

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

http://www.newsarama.com/30037-marve...arvel-now.html

So Doom is gonna be another Iron-Man, how much you wanna bet the same people throwing a fit will be silent and actually give that story a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post

So Doom is gonna be another Iron-Man, how much you wanna bet the same people throwing a fit will be silent and actually give that story a chance?
    Infamous Iron-Man sounds absolutely stupid if it's Doom. Doom wearing another man's identity would be...bizarre. It also seems WAY too similar to Superior Spider-Man and WAY too soon to do something that similar.

So, though I'm not throwing a bit about Riri, I think that still qualifies as ruining your bet.

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamifire View Post
    Infamous Iron-Man sounds absolutely stupid if it's Doom. Doom wearing another man's identity would be...bizarre. It also seems WAY too similar to Superior Spider-Man and WAY too soon to do something that similar.

So, though I'm not throwing a bit about Riri, I think that still qualifies as ruining your bet.
    I'm mainly talking about the people who were throwing a tantrum about Riri.
    Last edited by StaticShock99; 07-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Code names (most are awful....I'm trying):

Tech
    Mech
    Iron Woman
    Ultra Woman
    Marvel Womam
    Circuit
    Circuitry
    Metal
    Pulse
    Shellhead
    Defender
    Hardshell after all Iron Man's nickname is Shellhead. The name has been used by a couple Marvel characters in the past but not currently in use by anyone and for some reason seems to fit in my mind.
    Ironclad a U-Foe but he is rarely seen now days and would give the U-Foes a reason to come after her to reclaim his name. It Worked for Power Man after all.
    Carapace the only one at Marvel to use that name was a Morlock.
    Mechanaut briefly used by Fabian Stankowicz in a tryout for the Avengers and then abandoned.
    Centurion after Iron Man's Silver Centurion armor.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 07-07-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Added Name

BANNED

If Bendis can write her series with the same character he did with Mile Morales, then this should be a good read

I'm hoping for that as Miles has been the only comic from him that I've thoroughly enjoyed, his non Miles work.........have not made me happy I've read them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post

Well, Dr. Doom is a white male who doesn't need Stark's tech in order to claim the moniker of Iron Man, so...

BANNED

I like her already. She seems promising and hey, she built Iron Man in an apartment. Got to give her props for that. Plus I hope she'll inspire a lot of girls to enter the fields of science, business or comic books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post
    I like her already. She seems promising and hey, she built Iron Man in an apartment. Got to give her props for that. Plus I hope she'll inspire a lot of girls to enter the fields of science, business or comic books.
    That is what I like most about this.

I was already enjoying both of Bendis’ Iron Man series. Riri has my interest. I usually enjoy characters that use their intelligence.

Incredible Member

Rhodey shouldn't be killed off for this character or give up his identity period. Coates was right to speak on that.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Hardshell after all Iron Man's nickname is Shellhead. The name has been used by a couple Marvel characters in the past but not currently in use by anyone and for some reason seems to fit in my mind.
    Ironclad a U-Foe but he is rarely seen now days and would give the U-Foes a reason to come after her to reclaim his name. It Worked for Power Man after all.
    Carapace the only one at Marvel to use that name was a Morlock.
    Mechanaut briefly used by Fabian Stankowicz in a tryout for the Avengers and then abandoned.
    Centurion after Iron Man's Silver Centurion armor.
    IRON MAIDEN should be her name. That Casseli drawing of her was flawless. Looking forward to seeing her distinguish herself from Tony. What type of additions will she make to her armor?

BANNED

so how has Bendis Been so far on iron-man anyways? i keep hearing that sometimes he's good but usually he's pretty crappy