View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Line For October?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

1 12.50%
  • Marvel Global

1 12.50%
  • Marvel Knights

0 0%
  • Sci-Fi Marvel

0 0%
  • Marvel Supernatural

4 50.00%
  • Uncanny Marvel

2 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Glad you and the loved ones are OK, Marv. I only got lightly brushed by Matthew when it first entered the Caribbean, thank the gods.
    That's good to hear nx01a. Very happy to hear that you weren't directly in harms way. We're still cleaning up one month later. I've never seen so many fallen/uprooted tries. It's everywhere. But I'm glad to have survived it all to tell the tale.

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Follow all the latest news and developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Plus, those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it… or make continuity errors! Check out our post-forum reboot archive here:

JUNE | JULY | AUG. | SEP.
    OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

JAN. | FEB. | MAR. | APR.
    MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.
    SEP. | OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

JAN. | FEB. | MAR. | APR.
    MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.
    SEP. | OCT.

Age of Marvels and New Dawn have an OFFICIAL WIKI! I've added a lot of our work, creating a place to easily read full runs of titles, to brush up on your continuity, to check out all the promo art, and to preserve our efforts in the event of another forum reboot. But its a big job and simply too much for one man! I need your help, so if you have the time and want to help save all our hard work for posterity, please contribute! Add solicitations! I'm a wiki amateur myself, but if you need help, just let me know!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for October 2016!

Remember that the new rewards system is in place, so winners pick your rewards accordingly!

TOTAL SALES: 281
    FAVORITE LINE POLL WINNER: MARVEL SUPERNATURAL!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: KILLING THE FANTASY #1, THE DEFENDERS #27, X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #28 with 8!
    RUNNER-UPS: Many titles with 7!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: HIGH EVOLUTIONARY#22 and THE ETERNALS #8 with 3.
    TOP SELLING LINE: MARVEL SUPERNATURAL with 74!
    TOP SALES PER TITLE: MARVEL SUPERNATURAL with 6.7!

BREAKDOWN:

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    AVENGERS #27 - 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR: EXODUS – 7
    SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW #22 - 7
    THE MAGNIFICENT MS MARVEL #16 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 - 6
    WARRIOR'S WAY #1 - 5
    BLACK PANTHER #28 - 5
    HULK #25 – 5
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 - 4
    Total: 52
    Average: 5.8

MARVEL GLOBAL
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #15 - 7
    CORPORATE AVENGERS #6 of 6 - 7
    HAND VS. FOOT # 1 - 6
    TIMELY COMICS #5 of 6 'THE CHROMIUM AGE' - 6
    SECRET AVENGERS #15 – 5
    AFRO SAMURAI: THE GHOST WARRIORS #5 - 5
    AGENTS OF SHIELD #15 - 4
    AGENTS OF ATLAS #28 - 4
    Total: 44
    Average: 5.5

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #27 - 5
    DAREDEVIL: GUARDIAN DEVILS #25 - 5
    CAGE & FINCH: NORTHERN LIGHTS #18 - 5
    THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #25 - 5
    Total: 20
    Average: 5

SCI-FI MARVEL
    ETERNALS/NEW GODS: THE DESTINY WAR #5 - 6
    FANTASTIC FOUR #29 - 6
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #28 - 6
    EXCELSIOR #7 - 6
    NOVA CORPS #28 - 5
    SILVER SURFER #28 - 5
    QUASAR & THE INFINITY WATCH#22 - 4
    THE INHUMANS #28 - 4
    HIGH EVOLUTIONARY#22 - 3
    THE ETERNALS #8 - 3
    Total: 48
    Average: 4.8

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    KILLING THE FANTASY #1 - 8
    THE DEFENDERS #27 - 8
    DOOM #28 – 7
    MAGIK #28 - 7
    MIDNIGHT SONS #26 – 7
    GOD SQUAD #28: THE WAR SCROLLS - 7
    GUNSLINGER #28 - 6
    RETURN OF THE DARK! #6 - 6
    INGLORIOUS BASTERDS/NEXTWAVE: - 6
    CABAL #28 - 6
    THE WATCH #26 - 6
    Total: 74
    Average: 6.7

MARVEL UNCANNY
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #28 – 8
    IMMORTAL X-MEN #18 - 7
    THE UNCANNY X-MEN #28 – 6
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #27 - 6
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #28 - 5
    AGENTS OF FUTURE PAST #25 - 5
    Total: 37
    Average: 6.2

AOM HALLOWEEN ANNUAL 2016! - 6

TOTAL SALES: 281

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Prepare your bodies accordingly!

Remember plotters, the Deadline for submission of your solicitations is THE 29th! That means if you haven’t already submitted them, you're late, so get to it!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Congratulations to mcgaffer and his team on the win for the Supernatural Line! Well done people! And a big round of applause to our other winners who had the top sales for each line. Great job! Choose your rewards and post them in the Bullpen thread.

Once again, we here at AoM would like to thank everyone involved with AoM and especially the fans who enjoy what we bring each month. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to tell our stories. November solicits are coming soon!

Awesome work. I feel like there should be more titles in the Knights Line other than just my books...
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 11-09-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Fantastic Member

Thank you very much Marv' October always seems to be our month, must be something in the air!

A massive thank you to everyone who bought and voted Supernatural and to the fantastic plotters of the Supernatural Line. Ex - Killing the Fantasy! Take a bow my friend!

And an even bigger thank you to everyone who takes part in AOM, your support keeps us going. If you keep stopping by to read the solicits each month first off thank you, secondly let us know which ones you like please, what stories you would buy if they were really out there.

Now I must go and sit in a quiet dark corner and plan Supernatural's next diabolical moves!

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Awesome work. I feel like there should be more titles in the Global Line other than just my books...
    What do you mean?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    What do you mean?
    Would love to see others put their own series using Global characters forward. Feel kind of guilty having all the titles in the line and nobody else has any ongoing series at the moment. And correction there, meant the Knights line, my bad.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Would love to see others put their own series using Global characters forward. Feel kind of guilty having all the titles in the line and nobody else has any ongoing series at the moment. And correction there, meant the Knights line, my bad.
    I have some ideas I am ironing out, try to get back in to the swing of things. Looks like Knights has the opening for some more titles. I'll run them by you once I have more on paper so we can synchronize that corner of the AOM U.

Shooting out some PMs to give you some help on this line.

Stay tuned. I read your earlier post and began to work on a few ideas. The Knights Line is about to explode!