Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Josh Boone e Blu Hunt
    Really like this pic of Blu. Agree with others, she looks the most like Dani yet, in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Phoenix Force?
    That would be interesting. I'd really like a modern connection like that, between a returning adult Jean, and a repowered, Mutant Moonstar.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    She is so beautiful to me
    That she is, my friend, no doubt about it.

dani Teaser New Mutants

2 questions is Dani still dating mate Grey and does she have her powers back yet

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    2 questions is Dani still dating mate Grey and does she have her powers back yet
    Don't know if she is dating Nate, she does not have any of her many mutant powers back, but she does still have her valkyrie abilities even though Hela has been dethroned. On a positive note given the way current story arc in Gold is going we should see 80's era Dani and the New Mutants making an appearance in a couple months.

I love Dani.... I always hated that zen wells new mutant run didn’t last

For my money, and I will be spending it to pick this gem up, Dani's is the best of the bunch among the New Mutants Movie Variant covers coming in March 2018. X-Men:Gold variant cover by Jason Pearson...
    [QUOTE=AcesX1X;3323267]marvel have released variant covers to celebrate the new mutants for march 2018 .. !!

/QUOTE]
    Cypher's is a close 2nd but for the "problematic" issues of the google translate faux pas...

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Found this by accident, but it immediately struck me as:

... VERY Dani!

BANNED

Moonstar fans, just had to pop in here real quick, and let y'all know we gotta pretty awesome Dani sighting today... in PhoeniX Rez #3! In it, she gives that damn Beast the what for, and a bit of a much-deserved dressing down. He didn't take kindly to it either, and got snippy with her, the fuck. It was brief, but effective, I thought. She looked good & sounded assured, just the way she should. Hopefully it's a sign of MUCH better things to come for the character, like getting repowered so we can call her Mirage again, and then getting a permanent slot in an eXisting or new ongoing!!

On that note, how do fellow Dani fans feel 'bout the Mutant name "Mirage" for her, yay, nay, or in between? IDK why, but it's grown on me, recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Moonstar fans, just had to pop in here real quick, and let y'all know we gotta pretty awesome Dani sighting today... in PhoeniX Rez #3! In it, she gives that damn Beast the what for, and a bit of a much-deserved dressing down. He didn't take kindly to it either, and got snippy with her, the fuck. It was brief, but effective, I thought. She looked good & sounded assured, just the way she should. Hopefully it's a sign of MUCH better things to come for the character, like getting repowered so we can call her Mirage again, and then getting a permanent slot in an eXisting or new ongoing!!

On that note, how do fellow Dani fans feel 'bout the Mutant name "Mirage" for her, yay, nay, or in between? IDK why, but it's grown on me, recently.
    I think you are overhyping her appearance and anyone going in expecting much will be let down.

I dont like Mirage as a codename and quite frankly am not a fan of codenames that are literally what the person does. Its lazy. She creates mirages, so lets call her Mirage. Moonstar was an upgrade to me as she's one of the character's who's name is effective enough as a codename
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-10-2018 at 08:39 AM.

BANNED

I think you are overhyping her appearance and anyone going in expecting much will be let down.
    It's what I do! ;D... And maybe... probably, but eXtreme thirst'll do that to ya. ;p When you're desperate, you'll take even the slightest things tossed your way. Anyway, lighten up, and don't be such a:

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-10-2018 at 08:55 AM.

BANNED

... I dont like Mirage as a codename and quite frankly am not a fan of codenames that are literally what the person does. Its lazy. She creates mirages, so lets call her Mirage. Moonstar was an upgrade to me as she's one of the character's who's name is effective enough as a codename
    K, thanX for sharin'... it was uplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    It's what I do! ;D... And maybe... probably, but eXtreme thirst'll do that to ya. ;p When you're desperate, you'll take even the littlest things tossed your way. Anyway, lighten up, and don't be such a:

No, not a Debbie Downer, but letting everyone else know to go in there with more realistic expectations and not set themselves up for a major disappointment

BANNED

No, not a Debbie Downer, but letting everyone else know to go in there with more realistic expectations and not set themselves up for a major disappointment
    Yep, I got that. Different strokes, for different folks. Sorry it didn't mean as much to you, apparently, as it did to me. But life goes on.

I know she starts with the beginner psychic power where she projects images of a target's fears, and when she came back from Asgard, she got a focussed-totality-of-my-psychic-power-style power in the shape of a pink bow and arrow, and all those Valkyrie powers and skills, but does Danielle count as a verifiable telepath?