Page 104 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2217

So Letitia Wright was asked if she would be interested in a Shuri solo movie down the line. Her response:

https://screenrant.com/black-panther...t-shuri-movie/

I hope, whenever the time is right, if it’s meant to happen, I would happily do it. But you can’t have a Shuri movie without T’Challa and you can’t have a Shuri movie without Ramonda and Nakia and the rest of the Dora Milaje and Okoye. So, I guess, the question is: when can we have Black Panther 2?
    If that’s meant to happen then why not? But my thing is: where we meet her now in the Marvel Universe, she’s young, she’s preparing, she’s just into technology, she’s creating, she’s just really fun and really focused on that. So, if that’s meant to happen, then cool, but at the moments, hey, man, Chadwick [Boseman] is killing as Black Panther! I’m happy to help out with the gadgets for now. If that’s meant to be, it’ll be, but he’s amazing as Black Panther.

That is some amazing Shuri art. Great finds RDH.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That is some amazing Shuri art. Great finds RDH.
    Thank you, there are some very impressive stuff out there. The number of Shuri fan arts has skyrocketed compared to just 6 months ago, let alone last year. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with them.

The Marvel Future Fight "Black Panther" update came out and both MCU Shuri and Griot Shuri are in it!

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Maybe in a democratic or republic style of government it doesn't work that way, but we're talking about a monarchy, and in a monarchy the King or Queen reigns until death, abdication or they are deposed in a revolution. Neither happened to T'Challa, he was injured, Storm declined to stay by his side and Shuri took the throne. But it should have been as Regent, ruling in her brother's name until he was able to resume rulership. If Storm had decided to rule instead of giving it to Shuri do you think that she would have been able to keep power even after T'Challa recovered. Since the founding of Wakanda there has been a unbroken line of Kings/Black Panthers. And since T'Challa was not dead only injured/incapacitated the line was not broken. The throne was his.
    It was never specifically stated, but I think Shuri took the throne as Princess Regent with the intent to give it back to T'challa. However, after T'challa came out of the Coma his only focus was stopping Doom. Once Doom was stopped, he wasn't feeling confident in himself and he left for Hell's Kitchen. I think from that point the Wakandans needed permanent leadership so Shuri's status went from Princess Regent to Queen. By that time it's a safe to assume that Shuri had been ruling for awhile, so T'challa coming in and saying "thanks I got it from here" would have had a lot of the country thinking WTF?
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    It was never specifically stated, but I think Shuri took the throne as Princess Regent with the intent to give it back to T'challa. However, after T'challa came out of the Coma his only focus was stopping Doom. Once Doom was stopped, he wasn't feeling confident in himself and he left for Hell's Kitchen. I think from that point the Wakandans needed permanent leadership so Shuri's status went from Princess Regent to Queen. By that time it's a safe to assume that Shuri had been ruling for awhile, so T'challa coming in and saying "thanks I got it from here" would have had a lot of the country thinking WTF?
    Bast is the one that made Shuri the Queen of Wakanda. Once T'Challa passed up Bast's offer to return to the throne, Bast made Shuri the queen and made T'Challa the King of the Dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    The Marvel Future Fight "Black Panther" update came out and both MCU Shuri and Griot Shuri are in it!

Those are beautiful renderings of our girl Shuri. I love them both. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Those are beautiful renderings of our girl Shuri. I love them both. Thanks for posting.
    I'm hoping both Shuris will be featured in contest of champions. Wouldn't surprise me if they have a BP pack in the pipeline.

Finally!

Its official!

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    This one is amazing. I'm glad that Shuri's getting a ton of love as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This one is amazing. I'm glad that Shuri's getting a ton of love as well.
    Shuri has a lot of fan art out there now. Major change from even six months ago.

Lettered cover of Black Panther 170.

BANNED

Shuri’s name is part of a trophy/achievement for the Black Panther dlc pack in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
    3D4FF8D3-89E6-4662-9416-B00C390C5C98.jpg