Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Jessica Sula

Jessica Brown Findlay

Paulina Gaitán

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Raúl Méndez

Bob Sapp

Sterling Beaumon

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Pedro Pascal

Sammy Sheik

Karla Crome

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-07-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Emile Hirsch

Jeffrey Wright

Ian Anthony Dale

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Jessica Sula

Can somebody please tell me how this character’s name is pronounced? Is it “you-NISS-ee-own” or “YOU-niss-EE-in” or “YOU-ni-corns”? I’ve wondered this for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Can somebody please tell me how this character’s name is pronounced? Is it “you-NISS-ee-own” or “YOU-niss-EE-in” or “YOU-ni-corns”? I’ve wondered this for a while.
    I just call her Carmella

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    Oh, and I might as well fan-cast my other two favorite male X-Folks:

Toby Stephens as Magneto:

Watch Black Sails and you'll understand.
    Love Black Sails, love this casting. Stephens totally killed it as Flint.

Aidan Turner

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-09-2018 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    You nis/nus see O neh is how I would imagine, based on the Spanish pronunciation of Cione.

But I could be wrong, as sometimes he's Italian, which would be more like 'cho ney'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmnjPCixw5I

I'm not sure it's been defined in the animated series or elsewhere.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 01-09-2018 at 05:28 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Aidan Turner

^I've suggested that before. I think Turner would be really good as Wolverine, and height-wise he is a good compromise between comic-book Wolvie and Hugh Jackman's screen version.
    Last edited by Panic; 01-09-2018 at 05:40 AM.

John Goodman

John Goodman

Oh come on! Farouk's Egyptian, and I'm not sure Goodman could pull off credible threat on his best day even if we ignore that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Oh come on! Farouk's Egyptian

Idk I just like him for some reason. I've switched couple races in my fancast so far. Maybe you'll like the next ones more

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    ^I've suggested that before. I think Turner would be really good as Wolverine, and height-wise he is a good compromise between comic-book Wolvie and Hugh Jackman's screen version.
    He's a bit too pretty, but he's got a nice furry chest, so that's a plus. He's still like, 9 inches too tall, though. Shrink him LOTR/Hobbit style, and its a maybe for me. I'd love a Logan actor who was like, under 5'7", but thique. Anyone over that, if they are otherwise a perfect fit, they need to get shrunk! If the MCU can pull off CGI costumes/characters in every frame for some of these people, they can shrink Wolverine. He's not called Direwolf. He's not Sabretooth Tiger. He's not Grizzly Bear. He's not even Huskie or Cheetah. He's a wolverine!!! He's supposed to be a small(unassuming) can of whup ass; it's integral to the character!!!

Starting on Shi-ar will finish hellfire club/hellions/acolytes later

Kandyse McClure

Lizzy DeClement

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-14-2018 at 07:26 AM.