Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1130
    Mighty Member

So lets see the past few months x-men Gold blue and Red in Dec old man Logan to Dead man Logan weapon X soon Astonishing X-men soon Scarlet Spider and Renew your Vows Darth Vader in Dec and Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    some cancelation news i just heard exiles done at 12 weapon h done at 12 either a one shot or mini series to follow up with the real wolverine against weapon h to wrap the story up....it will be denied but west coast avengers is done might go unitl issue 11 or 12 but it was not renewed and caseli already has a big book lined up after his ff issue spidey deadppol also wrapping real soon but a few new deadpool limited series on tap for 2019
    West Coast Avengers was doomed the moment Avengers No Road Home was announced, as it'll cause WCA to lose Clint Barton. It's probably going to be replaced by a Young Avengers series, since Cebulski hinted at their return at NYCC.

The Exiles solicit for January did read like a finale.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Is the Domino series continuing past twelve issues?

Clint won't leave WCA when No Road Home starts. No Road Home is a 10 part weekly that'll probably take place within the span of a day. WCA is the Clint book.

For anyone who is curious, here is the list of all the ongoing series that have ended or are planned to end since September:

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
    Star Wars: Poe Dameron
    X-Men: Blue
    X-Men: Gold
    Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider
    Moon Knight
    Old Man Logan (replaced with Dead Man Logan)
    Sentry
    Astonishing X-Men
    Daredevil
    Marvel 2-In-One
    Old Man Hawkeye
    Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (replaced with Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man)
    Star Wars: Darth Vader
    Weapon X
    X-Men: Red
    Exiles

As for any current ongoings, Spider-Man/Deadpool will probably last till issue 50, we don't know if Runaways has been officially greenlit past the 18 issues so that could go either way, Weapon H and Domino I could also see ending soon or continuing on, and West Coast Avengers won't be effected by No Road Home, I could still see that lasting between 12-18, same as the Hawkeye run.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Daredevil ended?

Also Old Man Hawkeye was always a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Daredevil ended?
    Soule's volume is ending with #612

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Man, the downside to reading most Marvel comics on the Unlimited App is I keep finding out that books I'm reading are cancelled months after they've ended. I loved RYV, Ben Reilly, and Spectacular Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    For anyone who is curious, here is the list of all the ongoing series that have ended or are planned to end since September:

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
    Star Wars: Poe Dameron
    X-Men: Blue
    X-Men: Gold
    Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider
    Moon Knight
    Old Man Logan (replaced with Dead Man Logan)
    Sentry
    Astonishing X-Men
    Daredevil
    Marvel 2-In-One
    Old Man Hawkeye
    Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (replaced with Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man)
    Star Wars: Darth Vader
    Weapon X
    X-Men: Red
    Exiles
    Exiles has been cancelled??? NO!!!!

Sandy Hausler

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Daredevil ended?

Also Old Man Hawkeye was always a mini.
    So was Sentry.

Hulkverines announced - effectively confirming Weapon H is cancelled. Hulkverines is a mini in which Logan and then Immortal Hulk catch up with Clay.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Domino #11 wasn't in the February solicits. So I guess the series ended in 10 issues. Too bad, because I think it was selling better than the last Captain Marvel series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Domino #11 wasn't in the February solicits. So I guess the series ended in 10 issues. Too bad, because I think it was selling better than the last Captain Marvel series.
    Bummer. I really liked Domino. But it had 12-18 issues written all over it from the start.

On the plus side it means Simone can write something else... Cosmic Ghost Rider would be fun, or maybe another X book.. When they relaunch Moon Knight I'd love to see her take a shot at that..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Bummer. I really liked Domino. But it had 12-18 issues written all over it from the start.

On the plus side it means Simone can write something else... Cosmic Ghost Rider would be fun, or maybe another X book.. When they relaunch Moon Knight I'd love to see her take a shot at that..
    She has shown interest in writing Medusa

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    She has shown interest in writing Medusa
    Mmm.. I'd read it, because I read everything Simone does, but I'm not really an Inhumans fan. Although I did like "Royals".

How about X 23? I love the character but not really feeling the current writer.