Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The malekith stuff has become a draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag to be honestly. A lot of stuff floating around since post Gorr. A lot. ANd then we are getting a Shiar war out of the blue instead of concluding anyting prior lol. Aaron must have this run planned out for a long long long long long time.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

On paper a Shi'ar-Asgard war seems one-sided. I wouldn't want to see the Asgardians diminished just to make the SHi'ar look equal.

Onto this issue. Good to see Thor finally drag himself out of this depressing, self-loathing spiral and get back to being a butt-kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    On paper a Shi'ar-Asgard war seems one-sided. I wouldn't want to see the Asgardians diminished just to make the SHi'ar look equal.

Onto this issue. Good to see Thor finally drag himself out of this depressing, self-loathing spiral and get back to being a butt-kicker.
    Cul Borson alone should make short work of the Shi'ar Empire using his Fear powers... attack a vulnerable planet, drain its fear for power, then attack another one and so on, until he gathers enough power to crush the whole Shi'ar galaxy with his magic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The malekith stuff has become a draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag to be honestly. A lot of stuff floating around since post Gorr. A lot. ANd then we are getting a Shiar war out of the blue instead of concluding anyting prior lol. Aaron must have this run planned out for a long long long long long time.
    Heh. So it's not just me
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Gladiator alone has fought Thor to a standstill, and that was only because Thor was equipped by Reed Richards with a device a device to let him (Thor) move at hyperspeed. This was back during Simonson's FF run in the 90's.

So in point of fact, they would have to punk Gladiator a little to make this a fight. Either that or bring Thor up.

Since Gladiators power relies on his his self belief, I imaging Cul will be using his powers to neutralize him.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Gladiator alone has fought Thor to a standstill, and that was only because Thor was equipped by Reed Richards with a device a device to let him (Thor) move at hyperspeed. This was back during Simonson's FF run in the 90's.

So in point of fact, they would have to punk Gladiator a little to make this a fight. Either that or bring Thor up.

Since Gladiators power relies on his his self belief, I imaging Cul will be using his powers to neutralize him.
    They continuously downplay Thor's real strength and abilities. Gladiator should be no match for Thor.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Gladiators basically Superman? Should be a pretty even fight really, in a 1v1.

Niffleheim

Since The Accursed's return Malekith has been driving and carrying every story in Thor --- I wish it would come to its conclusion soon.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Gladiators basically Superman? Should be a pretty even fight really, in a 1v1.
    Thor has fought and beaten people way more powerful than Gladiator. His powerset has been continually written down. And it would be more than Thor vs Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Since The Accursed's return Malekith has been driving and carrying every story in Thor --- I wish it would come to its conclusion soon.
    I do too. It's a cool story but it's been dragging on for a little bit.

Extraordinary Member

Thor has fought and beaten people way more powerful than Gladiator. His powerset has been continually written down. And it would be more than Thor vs Gladiator
    Like who, for example?

Like who, for example?
    The Void
    Gorr the God Butcher
    Unworthy Thing and Unworthy Hulk at the same time
    The Destroyer
    Silver Surfer
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 01-10-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The Void
    Gorr the God Butcher
    Unworthy Thing and Unworthy Hulk at the same time
    The Destroyer
    Silver Surfer
    He's never beaten the Destroyer one on one without the Odinforce. Or the Surfer. It took three of him to bear Gorr. The Thing is so far below his weight class as to make little difference. Gladiator has handed Grimm his ass.

Dont remember him beating Void one on one either.
    Last edited by brettc1; 01-10-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Like who, for example?
    Galactus
    Midgard Serpent
    Mangog
    Durok
    Ego

Btw won't it be Jane Foster going up against Gladiator?
    Last edited by Ken Ashcroft; 01-10-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I'm sure that it was mentioned by Aaron during the first story arc when he first started on the book (maybe in the books letters page?) that he was a big fan of Mangog's and that he had plans for him to make an appearance soon. That was around 2012 and we are still waiting.