View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Line This Month?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

5 25.00%
  • Marvel Knights

2 10.00%
  • Global Marvel

4 20.00%
  • Cosmic Marvel

1 5.00%
  • Marvel Supernatural

4 20.00%
  • Uncanny Marvel

4 20.00%
  • What If...?

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The countdown begins. Four more days to make your purchases!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

At the stroke of midnight, your chance to make pulls for this month will end! Act now or forever hold your peace.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Time is running out! Make your buys and vote best line! It ain't over yet!

Unfortunately, several of the AOM plotters did not post their picks or vote in the poll. As both are part of the process hopefully everyone will fully participate.

Fantastic Member

Preparing the Fortress for the End of the Sales Month Party. It's going to be fancy dress and the top selling title will be the theme!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Preparing the Fortress for the End of the Sales Month Party. It's going to be fancy dress and the top selling title will be the theme!
    I ain't wearing no dress! I don't care how fancy it is!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Unfortunately, several of the AOM plotters did not post their picks or vote in the poll. As both are part of the process hopefully everyone will fully participate.
    We can't have that continue.

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to check out the hype or maybe contribute to CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS PROMO ART SHOWCASE!

Plus, those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it… or make continuity errors! Check out our post-forum reboot archive here:

JUNE | JULY

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for JULY 2014!

TOTAL SALES: 551

FAVORITE LINE POLL WINNER: MARVEL ASSEMBLE with 5 votes! Congratulations and choose your reward wisely!

TOP SELLING TITLE: Avengers with 13!
    RUNNER-UPS: Spidey, Ladies of SHIELD, The Bugle, & Doom all with 12 each!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: Demolition Man, Quasar, Andromeda: Bounty Hunter, The Watch, X-Factor, & What If...War of the Watchers? all with 4 each.
    TOP SELLING LINE: MARVEL ASSEMBLE & MARVEL SUPERNATURAL each with 101!
    TOP SALES PER TITLE: MARVEL GLOBAL with an average of 8.55 sales per title!

BREAKDOWN:

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    Avengers #1 – 13
    Spidey #1 - 12
    Iron Man #1 – 10
    Thor & The Warriors Three #1 – 10
    Black Panther: King of the Dead #1 - 9
    New Warriors #1 - 8
    Avengers International #1 – 8
    Falcon: Bird of Prey #1 – 8
    Black Knight #1 - 7
    Captain America #1 – 6
    Masters of Kung Fu #1 – 6
    Demolition Man #1 - 4
    Total: 101
    Average: 8.42

MARVEL COSMIC
    Guardians of the Galaxy: Behind Enemy Lines #1 - 9
    War of Kings #1 - 8
    Nova Corps: The Border Wars #1 – 8
    Silver Surfer: Herald of Death – 8
    The Inhumans #1 - 8
    Fantastic Four #2 – 6
    Adam Warlock #1 - 5
    Quasar #1 - 4
    Andromeda: Bounty Hunter #1 - 4
    Total: 60
    Average: 6.67

MARVEL GLOBAL
    Ladies of SHIELD #1 -12
    Invaders Initiative #1 – 10
    Spymaster #1 - 10
    Alpha Flight #1 – 9
    Rogue Agent #1 - 9
    Big Hero 6 #1 - 8
    Hydra Nation #1 - 8
    MI:13 #1 – 8
    Take A.I.M. #1 - 8
    New Agents of Atlas #1 - 6
    S.T.I.C.K. #1 - 6
    Total: 94
    Average: 8.55

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    The Bugle #1 – 12
    Ultimate Spider-Man #1 – 10
    Punisher War Journal #1 - 9
    Prowler #1 - 8
    Daredevil: Guardian Devils #1 - 8
    Venom: The Last Days of Eddie Brock #1 - 8
    Jack Flag & Union Jack #1 - 6
    Flash #1 – 6
    Shadowlanders #1 – 5
    Total: 72
    Average: 8

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    Doom #1 - 12
    Defenders #1 - 11
    Dark Avengers #1 - 11
    Magik #1 - 9
    Hulk #1 - 9
    1900 #1 - 7
    Tales From The Crypt #1 – 7
    The Cabal #1 - 7
    Gunslinger #1 – 7
    God Squad #1 - 6
    Midnight Sons #1 – 6
    Nextwave #1 - 5
    The Watch #1 – 4
    Total: 101
    Average: 7.77

MARVEL UNCANNY
    Brotherhood of Mutants #1 - 11
    X-Men: First Class #1 - 10
    X-S.C.A.P.E. - 10
    Agents of Future Past #1 - 9
    Astonishing X-Men #1 - 9
    Legendary Wolverine #1 - 9
    The Uncanny X-Men #1 - 8
    X-Force #1 – 8
    Deadpool & Force Works #1 - 7
    Young X-Men #1 - 7
    New Mutants #1 – 7
    X-Factor #1 - 4
    Total: 99
    Average: 8.25

WHAT IF...?
    What If...HYDRA and AIM Defeated SHIELD? - 7
    What If...Mixed Marriages? - 7
    Luke Cage: The American #1 of (12) – 6
    What If...War of the Watchers? – 4
    Total: 24
    Average: 6

TOTAL SALES: 551

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month as CBR’s Age of Marvel’s keeps regular with a bunch of All New #2s! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Prepare your bodies accordingly!
    Last edited by Exciter; 07-27-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Congrats to everyone who participated this month! Sales were excellent and we had strong storylines across the board. A big hand goes to July's Best Line winner Marvel Assemble and to shaggydoo and his team of creators. Well done guys. Here are your options for winning the poll:

Poll Prize Options!
    1. Winner can introduce any non comic literary character to any title in their line. If you win, you can add Sherlock Holmes, Hannibal Lector, JR Ewing, Daffy Duck or any other character of your choosing.

2. Limited series. Winner can do a mini series involving any character in their line. There will be no randomly starting minis at anytime in a line unless it's for the What If Line and it's set in an alternate reality. I'm strictly enforcing the 12 maximum/1 mini mandate. The lines are pretty large as it is so we don't need more than 13 at any given time. If your line has less than the maximum total allowed, exception can be made.

3. Action Figures, Statues, Busts and T-shirts. Design and sell merchandise of your characters the following month after winning the poll. It's only for that month.

4. Hardcovers and Omnibuses. You can put together an HC or Omnibus of a run for your title and add it to the solicits for the following month.

5. Nuclear Option. You get to blow up a title and start over with new, available characters in your line. This is a one time prize only. However you still get to create new titles as you lose them to low sales. That will not be affected.

One more note: I want to apologize to everyone for not being around much these past few weeks but hopefully that is about to change. My computer is pretty much shot and I'm in the process of getting a new laptop in the next few days.

So you guys we soon see alot more of me in the AoM threads as well as some of the others on the board. And I will definitely be back in the Fortress along with my right hand man Foom.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Congrats to everyone who participated this month! Sales were excellent and we had strong storylines across the board. A big hand goes to July's Best Line winner Marvel Assemble and to shaggydoo and his team of creators. Well done guys. Here are your options for winning the poll:

Poll Prize Options!
    1. Winner can introduce any non comic literary character to any title in their line. If you win, you can add Sherlock Holmes, Hannibal Lector, JR Ewing, Daffy Duck or any other character of your choosing.

2. Limited series. Winner can do a mini series involving any character in their line. There will be no randomly starting minis at anytime in a line unless it's for the What If Line and it's set in an alternate reality. I'm strictly enforcing the 12 maximum/1 mini mandate. The lines are pretty large as it is so we don't need more than 13 at any given time. If your line has less than the maximum total allowed, exception can be made.

3. Action Figures, Statues, Busts and T-shirts. Design and sell merchandise of your characters the following month after winning the poll. It's only for that month.

4. Hardcovers and Omnibuses. You can put together an HC or Omnibus of a run for your title and add it to the solicits for the following month.

5. Nuclear Option. You get to blow up a title and start over with new, available characters in your line. This is a one time prize only. However you still get to create new titles as you lose them to low sales. That will not be affected.

One more note: I want to apologize to everyone for not being around much these past few weeks but hopefully that is about to change. My computer is pretty much shot and I'm in the process of getting a new laptop in the next few days.

So you guys we soon see alot more of me in the AoM threads as well as some of the others on the board. And I will definitely be back in the Fortress along with my right hand man Foom.
    So, how does the choosing work? Does the person in charge of the line choose, or does each writer have a say on which one is chosen?

The Line Editor will make the choice.