View Poll Results: Do You Want Black Panther and Storm Together Again?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 41.84%
  • No

57 58.16%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Sure, I'd be open minded to them giving it another shot.

I don't think they should get married again and I'm honestly a little skeptical that a relationship between then would last... but I do like both characters and think them being in a relationship again could be cool. Neither seemed to be involved with anyone else at the moment, so why not.
    I'll cosign this.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Ultimate Member

NO

I do not want that other franchise attacking Black Panther again because they don't like or approve what will be done in that book.

We tried it once and that was all we got.

It's not worth the time nor the drama.

BO fans already have issues with Coates-they don't need the other franchise adding in their two cents to bash BP.

Sure if she leaves the x-books i'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Sure if she leaves the x-books i'm all for it.
    Which is EXACTLY why it can't work, sadly. Imagine someone saying "sure, as long as he joins the X-men and we never hear about Wakanda again." I would love for it to work, but I just don't see it happening. I'm happy with them being great allies and friends. That's (sadly) all we can salvage from this.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

I wouldn't mind it as long as both characters are respected by the MU at large.

If done right yes. Get a writer committed to doing it right and none of that silly frat boy isht we got during and after AvX. Plus have an editor who will squash any kind of crappy wiring that we got so much of. If they can't do this, then no. Don't waste time and space by having readers go through another minute of some writer's shitty antics.

I am indifferent and have nothing against if marvel decides to do this even because AvX was horrible.

In the time they were together was interesting or added something?

Now that BP is no longer King he no longer needs to care what Namor did that was the reason to separate him and Storm since the X-mens became enemies of Wakanda after AvX.

And from what I know they have had a daughter or son depending on the alternate or future reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Which is EXACTLY why it can't work, sadly. Imagine someone saying "sure, as long as he joins the X-men and we never hear about Wakanda again." I would love for it to work, but I just don't see it happening. I'm happy with them being great allies and friends. That's (sadly) all we can salvage from this.
    It matter less if they're not married though. Storm isn't a queen or even a wife, so her obligations don't really extend beyond freeing up time in her schedule for date night.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I am indifferent and have nothing against if marvel decides to do this even because AvX was horrible.

In the time they were together was interesting or added something?

Now that BP is no longer King he no longer needs to care what Namor did that was the reason to separate him and Storm since the X-mens became enemies of Wakanda after AvX.

And from what I know they have had a daughter or son depending on the alternate or future reality.
    BP is still King of Wakanda. He and Namor have buried they hatchet so to speak. I don't think they're friends but the tension seems to no longer be there. However, they haven't met since this new universe was created.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    BP is still King of Wakanda. He and Namor have buried they hatchet so to speak. I don't think they're friends but the tension seems to no longer be there. However, they haven't met since this new universe was created.

I may be wrong but Wakanda has become a democracy or something of the sort recently with the saga of angels?

Even if there is no more rivalry between BP and Namor post SW while he is a King he should treat Namor as an enemy of his country at least in appearances.

I may be wrong but Wakanda has become a democracy or something of the sort recently with the saga of angels?

Even if there is no more rivalry between BP and Namor post SW while he is a King he should treat Namor as an enemy of his country at least in appearances.
    There is a Tribal Council whose members are elected from each tribe( similar to the Wakandan Council that already existed prior to this story) but T'Challa is still king. It's timeto move past this feud. Both sides have sufferd losses and it's gotten old. They ruined a pretty good relationship. They may not have been the best of friends but they had a mutual respect for each other(along with Doom) and were bonded because they were kings.

We're unclear how T'Challa feels but if Hyperion is any indicator Namor likely won't hold a grudge.

In short, hell no. I love T'Challa and I love Ororo, but not together. I'd be down for T'Challa and Black Widow or T'Challa and Captain Marvel tho. As for Ororo, I honestly don't know. Logan seemed like it'd be cool, but it wasn't. Maybe Cable. Or Gambit. I really like Deadpool and Rogue, so Ororo and Gambit could work.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

bad idea the first time...

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That sucks I love their mutually sustained hate boner for each other.