Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Speaking of random: having played god of war, i'd be more interested in BP having a superpowered preteen son and seeing the father/son dynamics of it.

But that's too far a gap to get too anytime soon unless they go a damian wayne secret baby route. Ah well
    Bring Azari to the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bring Azari to the MU.
    Yeah, T'Challa has a couple kids from different future timelines which a writer could dig up if they felt like it. At least one was already on the 616 prior to Secret Wars at least.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItzdoctorZ View Post
    lol why Sersi, that is too random
    Love can be quite random. Maybe I'm unique in this experience, but am I the only one who has close friends that married someone who you never expected they'd even be attracted to, let alone would be willing, nay, eager to hitch their trailer to for the rest of their natural lives?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    OMG not this argument again. This is that excuse Quesada used for Spider-Man.

I don't get this notion that people are only married at 40+. Marriage absolutely doesn't age someone.

However as a monarch and King of the most powerful nation in the world steeped in tradition his bride must be chosen with care if he ever marries.

The real reason people use that excuse is because they like to write people as single with issues or hooking up with a lot of different people. None of that really applies to Black Panther he's a head of state facing crisis normal heroes wouldn't face. He can have a wife that is integral to the stories off to the side or backgrounded while he goes on adventures.

Unlike Spider-Man we don't picture T'Challa being 16 forever (since Marvel won't let him grow up). You see T'Challa in almost all his incarnations as an adult male who could range from his late 20s to late 30s. Considering how wise Black Panther is generally portrayed you'd think he was a little older as he stands among his genius peers Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Professor X etc.
    Totally agree with this

All this shows to me about a publisher is that either they are lacking the skill to grow a character up

Or

They lack the imagination

it's not for every character, but the king of a nation would naturally move to a family at some point even if just for traditional duty

Which could lead to a whole world of stories in itself
    Last edited by kilderkin; 10-23-2018 at 03:27 AM.

Namorita. A marriage to bring closer ties to 2 nations that distrust eachother.

Failing that, Man-Killer, Thumberlina or supermodel Big Bertha.

BANNED

I like him dating Storm the keyword here is Dating..

An original character who is into science, but might the same fields as Tchalla.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Monica Rambeau or don't bother.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She had a thing For T'challa at one point

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She already dated Voodoo and is dating Blue Marvel. She may have a thing for powerful heroes, so T'challa fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bring Azari to the MU.
    Let's have a new alternate reality version kid.

Or reveal one of the Egyptian goddesses took a page out of the Zeus book of petty thot'tin years ago, just to get at Bast for mean-girls/love'n hiphop reasons.

Then the kid can be half (actual) god, half Wakandan, and 100% self contained

Nu-Nakia

Monica rambeau could work too.

I would also take him being in a complicated relationship with Zanda (Panther quest version) as well

Nobody. Let him be a bachelor and gain some new relationships. Bring back Malaika (who is basically MCU Nakia) and expand on the relationship that Gillis created, create a new character to be a love interest , or even bring back Shang-Chi’s sister Hudlin introduced. At this point I'd take Namora for no reason other than to see Namor’s reaction to finding out that T'Challa has been laying it down on his cousin.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    At this point I'd take Namora for no reason other than to see Namor’s reaction to finding out that T'Challa has been laying it down on his cousin.
    Well, if that's the objective, we should arrange for T'Challa to have a very steamy "50 Shades" affair with Susan Richards and let Namor get wind of it. Hooking up with Namorita might perturb Namor, but knowing that Susan was stepping out on Reed and giving up the cookies fresh out of the oven to T'Challa would drive Namor completely over the edge. We're talking stark raving next level in his emotions.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Well, if that's the objective, we should arrange for T'Challa to have a very steamy "50 Shades" affair with Susan Richards and let Namor get wind of it. Hooking up with Namorita might perturb Namor, but knowing that Susan was stepping out on Reed and giving up the cookies fresh out of the oven to T'Challa would drive Namor completely over the edge. We're talking stark raving next level in his emotions.

T’Challa needs to slide a recording of this moment into Namor’s inbox

Last edited by KingNomarch; 10-23-2018 at 11:10 PM.