Page 109 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 959991051061071081091101111121131191592096091109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 22327

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Oh my stars, Angel and Butterfly, I missed these two together

Ultimate Member

Logan and Jean as a couple was not a terrible idea then and isn't now, as for Warren and Betsy, looks like he couldn't let her get sucked up or whatever was happening to her no matter how much the others were probably telling him it was to later or to risky, I guess that after giving her a piece of his soul several years ago he wasn't ready to let her go...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Logan and Jean as a couple was not a terrible idea then and isn't now, as for Warren and Betsy, looks like he couldn't let her get sucked up or whatever was happening to her no matter how much the others were probably telling him it was to later or to risky, I guess that after giving her a piece of his soul several years ago he wasn't ready to let her go...
    Are Warren and Betsy still a thing?

Ultimate Member

Not officially, they haven't been together as a couple since she had to stab him with the Death or life seed(whichever it was) back during Remender's X-Force run, since then though she's been on the same team as he has a couple of times with the expressed purpose of helping get him back to his old self. Before Astonishing started Soule seemed to view them as not being a couple however that could possibly be changing with #9...

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    If Jean's the Heart and Kurt's the Soul, what's Laura?
    Laura is the guts.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by 924COLLECTIVE View Post
    Laura is the guts.
    Well said.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by 924COLLECTIVE View Post
    Laura is the guts.
    Laura spills the guts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Laura spills the guts.
    Not anymore she doesn't...

Laura's the Wolverine every self-respecting X-Team needs one!!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Seems no improvements have been made. But 2 pages from Weapon X.

I am thankful though. Pages like this let me know what to expect so don't read & get disappointed.

BANNED

X-Men Red #2

Asrar is BRINGING it for Red

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Seems no improvements have been made. But 2 pages from Weapon X.

I am thankful though. Pages like this let me know what to expect so don't read & get disappointed.
    Omega Red is a team buster and more than capable of soloing Sabretooth or Wolverine, but I want Creed to beat him, and I think he will find a way. Ill be getting Weapon X when OML leaves and Creed becomes the main character.
    I also have a small hope of seeing Wild Child resurrected (or he never really died). Omega Red killed him by throwing him into molten steel but you never know with these characters with healing factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

X-Men Red #2
    This just is perfect- even without dialogue, I love seeing Gabby's interaction with Gentle. Plus, I'm liking the 'covert in a foreign country' right there too.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Omega Red is a team buster and more than capable of soloing Sabretooth or Wolverine, but I want Creed to beat him, and I think he will find a way. Ill be getting Weapon X when OML leaves and Creed becomes the main character.
    I also have a small hope of seeing Wild Child resurrected (or he never really died). Omega Red killed him by throwing him into molten steel but you never know with these characters with healing factors.
    I'm not getting my hopes up. Hack said on twitter that he has big plans for Warpath coming up. And the solicits tell us that Warpath isn't happy with Creed as the leader. So how much you wanna bet

* Warpath is gonna step in & save Creed's ass.
    * Find a way to defeat OR
    * And become the new leader because these chapters were just to show that Sabretooth can't do it.

And the only big turning point from Sabretooth that Hack mentioned was him getting to be leader for all of a few pages, (then fail horribly at it).
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-26-2018 at 10:49 AM.