Page 111 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 22300

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Attachment 62698

super stoked for #3
    Love R&G art! Super cool

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I thought Sabretooth's healing factor was supposed to be higher than Wolverine's because he doesn't have adamantium in his body? And isn't OML's healing factor supposed to be much weaker than when he was younger?
    Yes and yes. Tell it to Pak.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Warpath beinig able to fly is something that should have been forgotten like Magma. Sunspot learned to fly as well although that didnt bother me. It was crazy how the NM kids randomly got this ability which didnt make sense for them
    Especially as it takes aways the purpose of flying mutants like Angel. Writers had to come up with additional powers to make him relevant : metal wings, healing blood, fire wings, KFC wings, whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Especially as it takes aways the purpose of flying mutants like Angel. Writers had to come up with additional powers to make him relevant : metal wings, healing blood, fire wings, KFC wings, whatever...
    Finger-lickin’ good.” - Betsy Braddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I thought Sabretooth's healing factor was supposed to be higher than Wolverine's because he doesn't have adamantium in his body? And isn't OML's healing factor supposed to be much weaker than when he was younger?
    Sabretooth still has AD bones. Was mentioned back in 2014 by writers. And was stated in his profile in Weapon X.

So both Healing Factors are slowed with AD, but Sabretooth's is still supposed to be better.

Since Pak once wrote that Sabretooth can't use a keyboard, it's clear Hack doesn't take him seriously. That's why I had to stop reading. And the early spoilers didn't look too much better.

Sabretooth is supposed to be an excellent fighter and intelligent. And he's SUPPOSED to be superior to Logan. But Marvel dropped that around 2003. Now, when a Wolverine is around, Sabretooth will be a joke to make them look good in comparison. That's what D-List accessory characters are for.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-27-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sabretooth still has AD bones. Was mentioned back in 2014 by writers. And was stated in his profile in Weapon X. So both Healing Factors are slowed with AD, but Sabretooth's is still supposed to be better.

Since Pak once wrote that Sabretooth can't use a keyboard, it's clear Hack doesn't take him seriously. That's why I had to stop reading. And the early spoilers didn't look too much better.

Sabretooth is supposed to be an excellent fighter and intelligent. And he's SUPPOSED to be superior to Logan. But Marvel dropped that around 2003. Now, when a Wolverine is around, Sabretooth will be a joke to make them look good in comparison. That's what D-List accessory characters are for.
    It was actually before that when a bone clawed Wolverine beat an adamantium laced Sabretooth to become Apocalypse's horseman. Sure Sabes eventually got adamantium and a healing factor upgrade and demolished a weakened state Logan around that time(2002-03), but at the end of the story, Logan eventually beat Creed through guerilla tactics.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    It was actually before that when a bone clawed Wolverine beat an adamantium laced Sabretooth to become Apocalypse's horseman. Sure Sabes eventually got adamantium and a healing factor upgrade and demolished a weakened state Logan around that time(2002-03), but at the end of the story, Logan eventually beat Creed through guerilla tactics.
    Not to say 90's Creed didn't get the shaft sometimes. Such as Kitty Pryde beating him in a fight. But overall, he was still consistently treated as a threat. I think Tierri's Weapon X & Mary Shelley Overdrive were Creed's last hurrah's before the end. Around late 2002 or 2003, that's when he dropped into D-List territory and was consistently depicted as a joke. The worst being a Wolverine chapter where he's got a black eye & swears revenge, then Logan laughs and asks when he's ever been a threat.

People insist his Wolverine's Joker. But unless the Joker has turned into a bumbling D-List simpleton, then Sabretooth doesn't compere or serve much purpose because he's not a threat. Currently, heroes see him as annoying, not dangerous. Marvel could stand to kill him off, or left him inverted, he did better these last 3 years as an anti-hero than the last decade as a villain. He's a villain again in Pak's Weapon X. And surprise surprise, he's a bumbling, ineffective, simpleton again.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-27-2018 at 11:35 AM.

BANNED

New Mutants: Dead Souls’ Major Villain Has Ties to the Original Team

https://www.cbr.com/new-mutants-dead...hew-rosenberg/

BANNED

BANNED

People who thought this was going to be a Magik solo because Gorham only posted images of her can stop worrying now.

This mini really cant come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    People who thought this was going to be a Magik solo because Gorham only posted images of her can stop worrying now.
    I fail to see how that would be a bad thing. But yeah, this looks pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

God I am so excited for this. Tabby <3 <3 <3
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Rictor shaved off his moustache - is that a good thing? Anyway, this looks amazing!
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

"I hope people check out the series. We’ve got some twists that I think long time New Mutants fans and new readers alike won’t see coming. We’re trying something a little different with this one. I think it’s not what folks may be expecting. But I know as a lifelong X-fan myself, sometimes it’s those odd books that really stick with you. That’s what we are going for here and I hope people come along for the ride." (Matthew Rosenberg)