Page 131 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 31811211271281291301311321331341351411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    But some artists make it more egregious than others. This is one of them. I mean it looks like they used Wade's katana claws in Origins for reference!
    Meh, I've seen worse. What bugs me is where the hell is her left leg?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Besides the body, the way her face is drawn also makes her look old. And Sabretooth is ridiculous too, just look at his body lol.
    Yeah, he has become a contortionist, it seems.

I don`t remeber such a deep analysis for any cover here at forum before.
    I understand problems with this art but iverall I like it. Coloring is really good here.
    Also as much as I like Deodato`s art he is drawing things like on this cover all the time.

The coloring is good, but it also makes the mistakes more pronounced due to the detailed nature of it. You notice the anatomical mistakes a lot more. Somewhat realistic coloring and over the top anatomy doesn't mix very well.

Only Logan looks good on this loool.
    You guys are nitpicky. I think it looks cool AF. OG Logan and Laura battling Creed? I’m in.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You guys are nitpicky. I think it looks cool AF. OG Logan and Laura battling Creed? I’m in.
    Agreed. I thought it looked cool. I can agree with people thinking the character look stiff. But it's pretty good. And at least someone finally did Creed wearing the correct clothes, and not using his inverted look from over a year ago that they're still using on every other X-cover, and drawn by Land 90% of the time.

However, if Creed fights any Wolverines in the upcoming books, we know he's gonna get his ass kicked with minimal effort. So I pass on any of Jobbertooth's fights. lol But I can still appreciate & enjoy the art.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-04-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Yeah tbh yall are really exaggerating this cover looks nice, and truly who cares if laura has some muscles definition she looks cool
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Sorry that I don't like a teenager character looking like she's a 30+ years old bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yeah tbh yall are really exaggerating this cover looks nice, and truly who cares if laura has some muscles definition she looks cool
    As cool as Emma looks with her costume and helmet from IvX.

Sorry that I don't like a teenager character looking like she's a 30+ years old bodybuilder.
    If she's a superhero who's been fighting all her life, why shouldn't she have some muscle? Seems perfectly understandable. She hasn't gone over to the men's side.

Like Monet's look here, where she has muscle tone.
    3968186-006+(4)+copy.jpg
    She doesn't look bad. I would only say it's not right based on her having been a model at one point, and such a body wouldn't be model-material, given the reaction to Laura on the cover.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-04-2018 at 02:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If she's a superhero who's been fighting all her life, why shouldn't she have some muscle? Seems perfectly understandable.

Like Monet's look here. Strong female character, with muscle tone.
    3968186-006+(4)+copy.jpg
    She doesn't look bad. I would only say it's not right based on her having been a model at one point, and such a body wouldn't be model-material, given guys' reaction to Laura on the cover.
    It's not about muscle. It's about the angles and proportions of the characters (Laura and Creed both) looking wonky. Laura is just the most egregious.

Also, WTFH is going on with the top left of Monet's ribcage?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If she's a superhero who's been fighting all her life, why shouldn't she have some muscle? Seems perfectly understandable rather than all the girls looking like supermodels that have never had a fight in their life. lol

Like Monet's look here. Strong female character, with muscle tone.
    3968186-006+(4)+copy.jpg
    She hasn't been fighting as a superhero for her entire life, she was an assassin. A kid/teenager one, that was supposed to look harmless and catch people by surprise. And It's not just usual Laura with muscles. Look at her face. She's just drawn as Wolverine with boobs all around.

Also, Sabretooth. Like... Just look at him. His whole torso is just bizarre.

It's not about muscle. It's about the angles and proportions of the characters (Laura and Creed both) looking wonky. Laura is just the most egregious.

I never noticed anything off on Monet, but I think I know what you mean.

Idk what it's called, if anything specific, but Sabretooth has been drawn with it on occasion, where it's like muscle of definition just below his chest.
    uscle-1.jpg
    Naturally, a more feminine version, but I figured that's what it was. Idk if that's considered part of the abs of not. lol

As cool as Emma looks with her costume and helmet from IvX.
    sis, the amount of times ive seen this comment from you I'm really starting to think you mean it

No one is calling this cover the best, not by any means but the amount of negativity its getting isn't warranted, sure the anatomy is off a bit but it isn't too bad
    Last edited by Diammandis; 04-04-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Upon second, third and fourth viewing, it doesn’t appear to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    sis, the amount of times ive seen this comment from you I'm really starting to think you mean it
    What did ever make you think I didn't? It's what she deserves!

BANNED

She hasn't been fighting as a superhero for her entire life, she was an assassin. A kid/teenager one, that was supposed to look harmless and catch people by surprise. And It's not just usual Laura with muscles. Look at her face. She's just drawn as Wolverine with boobs all around.

Also, Sabretooth. Like... Just look at him. His whole torso is just bizarre.
    It should also be pointed out that canonically, Laura is 5'1" and weighs 110lbs WITH her adamantium. So while she might have a very fit and athletic build, she's not going to be massive, anyway. Think McKayla Maroney rather than Cris Cyborg.