Page 143 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 22345

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Okay but can we talk about what the heck is up with Jessica's hair?
    I just figured it was kinda blowy out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I have so many questions about this picture. Like why is Spider-man wearing a mask with a business suit, why is he holding a thing of feathers. Also it looks like Tony and Luke are being possessed by a daemon with their eyes colored all black. And from the looks of it Jessica is having a very bad hair day.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

BANNED

Every time somebody looks the other way Marvel tries to make short-haired Rogue happen.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Okay but can we talk about what the heck is up with Jessica's hair?
    It looks like there is some sort of strong gust of wind hitting them, judging by Spidey's tie and Jessica's hair. Maybe that's why everyone is squinting too?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Every time somebody looks the other way Marvel tries to make short-haired Rogue happen.
    Right?

PASS.

We. Want. Full. Volume. Full. Locks. Big. Hair.
    I want AGGRESSIVE fullness, Marvel.
    Abandon all ye scissors looking to snip snip!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I just figured it was kinda blowy out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    It looks like there is some sort of strong gust of wind hitting them, judging by Spidey's tie and Jessica's hair. Maybe that's why everyone is squinting too?
    It just looks like one of those frames that you're not supposed to pause at in a video haha.

Right?

PASS.

We. Want. Full. Volume. Full. Locks. Big. Hair.
    I want AGGRESSIVE fullness, Marvel.
    Abandon all ye scissors looking to snip snip!

LET! ROGUE! HAVE! BIG! HAIR!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

LET! ROGUE! HAVE! BIG! HAIR!
    Like, I'm talking FULLNESS. Like, I want Jubilee freaking out cuz she can't find Shogo and then BLAM that baby crawls out Rogue's gorgeous full bodied tresses

Like, I'm talking FULLNESS. Like, I want Jubilee freaking out cuz she can't find Shogo and then BLAM that baby crawls out Rogue's gorgeous full bodied tresses
    This raises so many questions. How did he get in there? Did Rogue not notice? Since he's a toddler now would simple "big hair" do it? Or would she need full-blown Eighties Def Leppard hair?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This raises so many questions. How did he get in there? Did Rogue not notice? Since he's a toddler now would simple "big hair" do it? Or would she need full-blown Eighties Def Leppard hair?
    Gonna go with full-blown eighties Def Leppard hair.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Magnificent.

Magnificent.
    I effing LOVE you guys so much.

THESE are the tangents and derails I need in my life.
    Last edited by Fokken; 04-23-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    I love how the body language here implies that everyone on board is just done with Kitty.
    Tbh, Rogue's the only one who really looks like that. Dom's just flying the plane, Betsy's trying to remember if she packed her tanto, Storm's listening to what Kitty's saying, and Jubes is sending a miffed text to Jono asking why he fed Shogo an entire bowl of Corn Pops just before bed.

Tbh, Rogue's the only one who really looks like that. Dom's just flying the plane, Betsy's trying to remember if she packed her tanto, Storm's listening to what Kitty's saying, and Jubes is sending a miffed text to Jono asking why he fed Shogo an entire bowl of Corn Pops just before bed.
    Not how I'm reading it. Storm's paying attention but her reclining pose is set at Maximum Condescension (as opposed to her 'floating during an actual storm' pose, which is Maximum Condensation AHAHAHA WEATHER JOKEZ). Meanwhile Rogue's thrown a huff, Jubes clearly has more important priorities, Psylocke's gone introspective and Dom is side-eyeing over her shoulder.

And, c'mon, you know if this is Guggenheim's Kitty she's almost certainly lecturing everyone on how their powers work, what being a mutant means, what an aeroplane does etc. etc. She des-erves it *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Storm is giving her the evil eye as she clenches her fist ready to pop her a good one

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Not how I'm reading it. Storm's paying attention but her reclining pose is set at Maximum Condescension (as opposed to her 'floating during an actual storm' pose, which is Maximum Condensation AHAHAHA WEATHER JOKEZ). Meanwhile Rogue's thrown a huff, Jubes clearly has more important priorities, Psylocke's gone introspective and Dom is side-eyeing over her shoulder.

And, c'mon, you know if this is Guggenheim's Kitty she's almost certainly lecturing everyone on how their powers work, what being a mutant means, what an aeroplane does etc. etc. She des-erves it *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*
    Effing dying.