Page 221 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 1211712112172182192202212222232242252312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 22322
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Between this and dodson I'm beginning to think the eyes are deliberately not being given any detail
    I don't think so. This is just a sketch, and Dodson's art is always a little off. Compare to the issue we've seen this look in, the Marquez poster, or even the first actual cover for Uncanny X-Men.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Not sure if this is a variant cover (seems a bit ‘busy’ for that) or a commission (I’m sure someone here will clear it up), but here’s a nice piece Philip Tan did for the upcoming Return of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Not sure if this is a variant cover (seems a bit ‘busy’ for that) or a commission (I’m sure someone here will clear it up), but here’s a nice piece Philip Tan did for the upcoming Return of Wolverine.

That's gorgeous! I've seen both sides but not colored. The other side is all villains (Mojo, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Goblyn Queen,etc)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That's gorgeous! I've seen both sides but not colored. The other side is all villains (Mojo, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Goblyn Queen,etc)
    the costume is wrong though, Logan should be wearing his classic yellow blue with a x belt buckle. in that picture he's wearing the costume he never worn until the Astonishing run a decade later. still looks great.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

Oh wow, that's amazing. I really hope it's a variant (and also that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg)
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the costume is wrong though, Logan should be wearing his classic yellow blue with a x belt buckle. in that picture he's wearing the costume he never worn until the Astonishing run a decade later. still looks great.
    He’s not wearing the Astonishing costume. His shoulderpads and pirate boots are from Jim Lee’s Cockrum redesign.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Technically you're right this is the wrong costume for this time period. But it should be his brown/tan costume as all of the depicted X-Men (minus Magik as she was dead) are wearing their costumes from the original X-Men #1 Lee pinup. It's that cast of Excalibur, Uncanny, X-Factor, X-Force, and X-Men (plus Banshee, Longshot, Magik, and Deadpool)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    This needs to happen
    I saw it in the "How it should have ended" video for X-men Apocalypse, when everyone was firing their energy blasts at apocalypse and Hank had nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Psylocke's redesign as originally sketched by Mahmud Asrar

I wonder if Betsy was ever intended to be part of the X-Men Red lineup and that's why Asrar designed this

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I wonder if Betsy was ever intended to be part of the X-Men Red lineup and that's why Asrar designed this
    It does remind me a bit of the XMR costumes.

I really would have liked that. My theory is that X-23’s Anka Psylocke inspired costume is the artist and X-23’s way of saying “We want Psylocke.”
    Last edited by Psyknight; 08-27-2018 at 03:21 PM.

I think it's just because he's the artist on Uncanny X-Men #1, and Betsy was already set to appear there before the last issue of MIM was drawn.

I dont think she ever was, nor do I see where would have fit in. As mentioned, he'll be drawing her in Uncanny, so thats likely why he was chosen to do this

I'm okay with him wearing this costume for now...

Might as well show the new villain for ROW. (She showed up in HOW, well just her hand):

Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 08-27-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He’s not wearing the Astonishing costume. His shoulderpads and pirate boots are from Jim Lee’s Cockrum redesign.
    actually I see yellow strips over blue and I dont see the blue trunks so yeah thats the astonishing costume. story.