Page 269 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1692192592652662672682692702712722732793193697691269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 22345

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That was funny.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Yet still the least horrible thing to have happened in a New Jersey meat packing plant.

You want yer completely out-of-context sentence? There it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

This is hilarious. My day is made.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

These are the costume designs for X-Force.

I can live with Kid-C, Cannonball and Domino, but Shatterstar, Deathlock and Shatterstar look awefull.

And... I hate the artist.

https://twitter.com/dylrburnett/stat...ume-designs%2F

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Where the actual hell is Boom Boom?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Where the actual hell is Boom Boom?
    I believe that she is entering the team in a future issue. That's why she is in the cover of issue #1 (to show the characters), but has not been showed elsewhere. This kind of thing is used regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I believe that she is entering the team in a future issue. That's why she is in the cover of issue #1 (to show the characters), but has not been showed elsewhere. This kind of thing is used regularly.
    but she is ALREADY on the team. X-Force was formed in Extermination. Her absence so far is puzzling. Considering Brissen is writing both, perhaps somthing happens to her in that to take her out

eta:

Last edited by Havok83; 10-25-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Beast and Kitty? What an odd pairing. She'd have been better with Kurt or Rachel. I wonder whom Storm will be with. Forge?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Beast and Kitty? What an odd pairing. She'd have been better with Kurt or Rachel. I wonder whom Storm will be with. Forge?
    If I'm reading Campbell's tweets correctly then there's only these 6 covers in this series. No Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    If I'm reading Campbell's tweets correctly then there's only these 6 covers in this series. No Storm
    thanks. Bummer. I wonder what went into the thought process of who was selected bc it seems rather random.

Ultimate Member

Not really if you look at them, Scott and Jean makes sense as does Rogue/Gambit, Betsy/Warren, Kurt and Colossus are good buddies and came onto the team together, Logan and Xavier are the opposites and such, Kitty and Beast may just be the brains pair, or that they're both in blue or something like that, and yeah Campbell might not have been the one to choose the characters involved...

As for Tabitha I doubt that they'd put her on the team only to then kill her off or something in the very first issue or so...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not really if you look at them, Scott and Jean makes sense as does Rogue/Gambit, Betsy/Warren, Kurt and Colossus are good buddies and came onto the team together, Logan and Xavier are the opposites and such, Kitty and Beast may just be the brains pair, or that they're both in blue or something like that, and yeah Campbell might not have been the one to choose the characters involved...

As for Tabitha I doubt that they'd put her on the team only to then kill her off or something in the very first issue or so...
    theres no theme. It seemed at first that he was going with iconic couples but that falls apart when you see Kurt and Colossus there. Wolverine and Xavier and Kitty/Beast dont jive with the rest either. You can try to make rationalizations for each individual pair but as a whole, there is no theme tying these together. They are just random couplings. The closest thing that makes sense is that he paired them up according to the X-men title as those represented different eras but it doesnt make sense to have Kitty with Beast as she wasnt in X-men v2 #1. Storm or Iceman would have fit better
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-25-2018 at 02:21 PM.