Page 376 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 2763263663723733743753763773783793803864264768761376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 22345

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Deadpool is only a joke character since his character assassination by Daniel Way.

Sure he made jokes here & there, but he wasn't a looney toon until Way. And now we're stuck with that characterization coming back. It's Jobbertooth, who is a complete pussy as a villain. Sure he used to be scary & badass, but that was 16 years ago. Austen brought in Jobbertooth, and now all he's about is growling & getting his ass kicked. No intelligence, cunning, of effectiveness whatsoever.

Sadly, a good few characters were assassinated a while back & can't seem to escape the hole they fell into because no writer or editor is gonna go far back enough to see they've been messed up.

I was interested in RoguePool since it was different, and I did like how Duggan wrote them. But they got a good closing issue in Despicable Deadpool, so I am cool with the closure they received. Call me happy with that. Compared to Creed x Monet. I know that isn't gonna happen, otherwise it would've by now. But unlike RoguePool, they can't even be bothered to proper close that one. At least RP got closure. MC has been teased, then left wide open in two books. Like RoguePool, it would only take 1 chapter to close off that relationship.
    Wade still had one more encounter with Rogue after that, in the first arc of Mr and Mrs X.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wade still had one more encounter with Rogue after that, in the first arc of Mr and Mrs X.
    I try to ignore that since I didn't care for KT's writing. She's as bad as Young, Way, and Bendis. Seems she just used DP as the Jar Jark Binks comedy relief and sacrifice to hype her OTP. Deadpool had no reason to be there -except as Kelly's "F. You" to RoguePool fans.

Pak did similar with Monet in Weapon X. Creed was the only reason for her to be there & Pak spent more time on him x Mystique, an uninteresting ship that needs no attention. So Monet was there for nothing. And they brought back that horrible X-Factor outfit. lol

So KT & Pak just seem petty. My ships ended with Duggan & Bunn. lol One got proper closure. The other never will, it seems.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-06-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Astonishing Member

“When adamantium blades clash...
    Major X #1! is coming your way in a few weeks!”

don’t remind me

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “When adamantium blades clash...
    Major X #1! is coming your way in a few weeks!”

don’t remind me
    Look at the bright side maybe they'll both die, and will get a return of wolverine that lives up to the hype

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    GOD that anatomy is painful to look at. Especially in the first panel. WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS SWORD LIKE THAT? DOES HE NOT HAVE THUMBS?!

Astonishing Member

Maybe that a key to his secret identity...

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Look at the bright side maybe they'll both die, and will get a return of wolverine that lives up to the hype
    How about a Return of Wolverine that doesn't take a year and around 46 separate issues involving a million different people who are only tangentially connected to Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    GOD that anatomy is painful to look at. Especially in the first panel. WHY IS HE HOLDING HIS SWORD LIKE THAT? DOES HE NOT HAVE THUMBS?!
    I'm still trying to find the connection between the 3rd and the 4th panel, he goes from X cutting straight into Logan's claws to Logan being launched as if he had been uppercutted, someone should make it illegal for Liefeld to draw

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Apparently he has to hold his hands in prayer in order to hold that sword....

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If you photoshop out everything but the head it looks like he’s telling a bunch of 9 year-olds to work harder at a cotton mill in a Dickens novel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Looks like a flying Wolverine

Siryn’s a henny

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    If you photoshop out everything but the head it looks like he’s telling a bunch of 9 year-olds to work harder at a cotton mill in a Dickens novel.
    UGH, my dream job, tbh.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate