Page 62 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566721121625621062 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yep. We already got that in Weapon X, where he talks to much -Logan & Deathsrike have told him to shut up. And being kicked in the face trying to talk to Laura. Thankfully, he got to shred her up in the recent chapter. That's the best moment he had in that book. lol
    And she gave back as good as she got.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And she gave back as good as she got.
    Laura is one of Marvel's stars -a Wolverine replacement, with Wolverine privileges. She gets treated well for the most part, so that was nothing new. As a fan, I am more impressed w/ the very few decent moments Creed gets -compared to Laura.

It's good he was allowed to tear off half her face, plus have her holding her stomach & hobbling. This time when she attacked, he was allowed to give it back- instead of the pathetic showing he got in chapter 9. In addition to bashing Warpath in the face -taking him down. Thankfully for his fans, Creed was allowed one of his balls that chapter.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-22-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Two Logans will really be awful. And I’m a HUGE Logan fan. From way back. But having two of him running around might be what actually puts me off X-men comics for good. I’ll stick with Cable and literally drop everything else if Marvel doesn’t fix this problem of having two of almost every damn major X-character running around. It’s annoying as hell. Confuses the hell out of my kids when they pick one of these books up too.

“Which version is this, Daddy? The grown up one or the younger one?” (when referring to the O5)

“Dad, now that the real Wolverine is back, why is the old one still here?”

Great questions, kids. It’s because Marvel is a complete cluster foul-up right now, especially in the X-department. Hopefully they fix things soon.

And LOL at Creed jobbing in the background. Didn’t notice that the first time. Ha.
    As someone who's totally agnostic on the subject (since I personally don't find Logan comics very interesting in the first place), what don't you like about the idea of original Logan and Old Man Logan co-existing (beyond the confusion factor)?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Rogue's with the blue team in Phoenix Resurrection. I wonder if she'll be part of the new blue line-up?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Rogue's with the blue team in Phoenix Resurrection. I wonder if she'll be part of the new blue line-up?
    Or part of Red, since UA is ending?

And maybe Gambit is in Blue? Or vice versa.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

Cullen Bunn did say on his Tumblr that he has written something with Bella Donna in it, so it could work either way with Rogue OR Remy in Blue, and the other in Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Fanto is out! He was on white/black pic. Hope he really won`t return from astral plane.
    Darkstar should kill him.

What's all this talk of a new blue team? Is it confirmed or just rumours? And if rumours, where do they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    As someone who's totally agnostic on the subject (since I personally don't find Logan comics very interesting in the first place), what don't you like about the idea of original Logan and Old Man Logan co-existing (beyond the confusion factor)?
    Um...well, first of all the confusion factor, yes. But also, it dilutes the character. It’s one thing to have separate characters like Laura, Daken or even Jimmy Hudson. But to have two versions of the exact same person? One just being older and from an alternate future? It’s dumb. And redundant. I’d feel the same way if we had, say, teen Tony Stark and adult Tony Stark running around in the same universe. Or teen Jean and adult Jean, which will be happening soon. To have multiple versions of the exact same character interacting in the same universe is annoying, takes me out of the story, and, like I said, dilutes that character IMO.

I’m not a big fan of X-man for the same reason. But I can at least tolerate him because he’s not the exact same character. He was created in a test tube versus being born to a clone of Jean (and Scott Summers as his father), he’s not a cyborg, or a time traveler, etc. I can even deal with evil clones I suppose (e.g., Stryfe). So maybe if OML finally snaps and goes crazy and becomes a villain...then maybe I’m okay with it. But I don’t want two heroic Logans running around with the X-men. Sorry. It will just drive me crazy. Maybe because Wolverine has long been a favorite character of mine.

I’m sure the Spider-man fans who lived through the Clone Saga can relate...

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    What's all this talk of a new blue team? Is it confirmed or just rumours? And if rumours, where do they come from?
    I believe it's been said that the X-Men Blue roster will go through a bit of a shake up after the Poison X story. Most likely by Bunn.

More preview art for Generation X #85:

GENX8501.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

UA is ending?
    Wha's this all about?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Um...well, first of all the confusion factor, yes. But also, it dilutes the character. It’s one thing to have separate characters like Laura, Daken or even Jimmy Hudson. But to have two versions of the exact same person? One just being older and from an alternate future? It’s dumb. And redundant. I’d feel the same way if we had, say, teen Tony Stark and adult Tony Stark running around in the same universe. Or teen Jean and adult Jean, which will be happening soon. To have multiple versions of the exact same character interacting in the same universe is annoying, takes me out of the story, and, like I said, dilutes that character IMO.

I’m not a big fan of X-man for the same reason. But I can at least tolerate him because he’s not the exact same character. He was created in a test tube versus being born to a clone of Jean (and Scott Summers as his father), he’s not a cyborg, or a time traveler, etc. I can even deal with evil clones I suppose (e.g., Stryfe). So maybe if OML finally snaps and goes crazy and becomes a villain...then maybe I’m okay with it. But I don’t want two heroic Logans running around with the X-men. Sorry. It will just drive me crazy. Maybe because Wolverine has long been a favorite character of mine.

I’m sure the Spider-man fans who lived through the Clone Saga can relate...
    I agree about the copies. I mean i like old man Logan, Jeen and Tyke but when there are two versions of the same character at the same time it feels bad, weird and unoriginal. i prefer if they developed new characters.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    More preview art for Generation X #85:

GENX8501.jpg
    I suddenly get the question of why the long face...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Bunn has said that the Blue team is going through a major shakeup after the current arc - and also that Polaris is going to be more important.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    UA is ending?
    Wha's this all about?
    Zub confirmed that the last issue of Uncanny Avengers is #30
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey