Page 76 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980861261765761076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Perez
    Cool! Intresting if it will ve used as interior art in comics. Or just a pic

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm just not particularly a fan of his art style. :-P
    Noto is a good artist but his noses annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Nice to see her hangin' with Remy, tho. And NOT sitting with Warren.
    Laura and Remy are always great.

I like Noto, but he does often draw characters looking straight to the 'camera', is a little off putting

"Archangel No!"
    o_o
    "We need to stop Wolverine"
    o_o

...and are those pages the final art? or just the flats and pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    What’s wrong with his noses? They look great to me.

D09BB1B9-83DA-4690-B745-ACA43DF770C5.jpg

844243CC-8EA4-488A-9CE0-A401631E2D89.jpg

ECFA923A-75DF-4DA3-90F1-9CAD3A94B84C.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Noto's high fashion design-esque art style isn't my cup of tea but it'll do.
    This Archangel is nice, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I'm not overfond of his style either.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Xavier still has telepathy even on fantomex body? Weird.
    Shadow King is always a telepath, even in various host bodies.

I find it weird that Charles somehow morphed Fantomex's eyebrows into his own unique upward archers! Was Fantomex blonde before too? Feels like Charlie is having a post-life crisis and going hard on the wish fulfillment!

More interior art from Phoenix Resurrection:

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Unlike Psylocke, I would be really glad if that was the case. It gets rid of a character most people hated, and it really puts Xavier on a different situation than if he came back normally.
    I don't like it because it makes Professor X more evil and I'm long bored of that narrative. He really just let some guy give up his own body? Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I don't like it because it makes Professor X more evil and I'm long bored of that narrative. He really just let some guy give up his own body? Ridiculous.
    It's Fantomex's body. If this gets rid of that character permanently, I'll praise Xavier from now until he gets crippled again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I think it can be a slightly different take on Prof X. Even when he could walk he still was bald and looked old etc now he has a nice hairy chiseled body to woo ladies (or guys or etc) with, good for him. And like most people, I think we can perceive this as Soule finally hearing the (overall...) wishes of the fandom NO MORE FANTOMEX! Hurray. Fantomex finally got a Hero's Sendoff. Now let's find out what the new "Actiony" Chuck is like.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Honestly I would be more bored if Xavier just went back to his old place on the school, as normal as ever. Meh. The X-Men don't need him anymore. Even before he died on AvX, his presence was already irrelevant for quite some time. I would rather just have him dead tbh, but I much prefer FantomeX over the other alternatives for his return.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly I would be more bored if Xavier just went back to his old place on the school, as normal as ever. Meh. The X-Men don't need him anymore. Even before he died on AvX, his presence was already irrelevant for quite some time. I would rather just have him dead tbh, but I much prefer FantomeX over the other alternatives for his return.
    Well he had turned into like an accessory piece of the background more or less when Cyke ran all of the mutant community. Then he died as a way to make Cyke "evil". He's back now but in a far more virile form "Just call me X" so we'll see. No cyke to boss him around either. He is a free dude and de aged etc. He might just not be the grand leader anymore and instead "Just another hero"
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Well he had turned into like an accessory piece of the background more or less when Cyke ran all of the mutant community. Then he died as a way to make Cyke "evil". He's back now but in a far more virile form "Just call me X" so we'll see. No cyke to boss him around either. He is a free dude and de aged etc. He might just not be the grand leader anymore and instead "Just another hero"
    This phase was explored before when he got a new cloned body after the Brood saga, and was on his feet again in a body in it's prime. He bumped against Ororo in her early leader-Storm, and was off to space with Lilandra within 30 issues or so. It's been a few decades, though, I'm sure he could go another round in this day and age. Quire could use a good male psi mentor, it would be neat to see them again. Let PhantomX get a few of the kids together and try new mutant team volume 45.5533369, the Millennial Edition!