Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221
Results 3,301 to 3,305 of 3305

In the last week or so I've read and loved Batman And Superman: World's Finest vol 3, and Fire Power vol 6.

Wifwulf.

I didnt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    Also at the library, I checked out Scott Snyder's Justice League tpbs 1-5, Dark Days: Road to Metal, Dark Nights: Metal Dark Nights Rising, Death Metal Deluxe to continue my Snyder read. I also checked out a couple of Stephanie Phillips collections - Wonder Woman Evolution and Harley Quinn: No Good Deed. I checked these out because I see her on tik tok a lot and have never read any of her stuff.
    Finally finished all of the Snyder JLA and other books from the library. I read Dragonball Vol 1 Vizbig Collection. First time reading any Dragonball, and it was pretty good. Not sure if I will continue reading or not, but I probably will get volume 2 someday.

I've also been catching up on some single issues lately, but this isn't the thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    First time I read this, I must have been in some kind of mood, because I didn't love it. A while later I decided to give it another try, and thought it was amazing. Headed to my LCS to pick up some more, saw that they had the big ol' oversized HC (the first one; the only one available at the time) and snatched it up, then eventually got the other two when they came out. Amazing series.
    Yeah, I really like it. I have everything up to volume 4 and hope to get the complete set soon.

Daredevil volume 1 "know fear"