Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1655

Iron Man Mark 50 armor gets life size statue!
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...tudios-statue/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark to save Hell's Kitchen?!?!?
    https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-iron-m...itchen-savior/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'm hoping they just keep Patsy and Tony as friends. I don't think they need a romantic relationship at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm hoping they just keep Patsy and Tony as friends. I don't think they need a romantic relationship at all.
    I wouldn't mind it if it was written well, but platonic relationships among male/female Superheroes partnered together is rare so it might be kind of refreshing.

Of course, I do think it would be nice to see Patsy have some new romance in her life but I'm not sure how likely that is as a supporting character...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if it was written well, but platonic relationships among male/female Superheroes partnered together is rare so it might be kind of refreshing.

Of course, I do think it would be nice to see Patsy have some new romance in her life but I'm not sure how likely that is as a supporting character...
    Have Rhodey dump Carol, that relationship is going nowhere. He dumps her and dates Patsy.

They should either intro a new character as a potential love interest or bring back Beth. But I get the feeling that Cantwell isn't interested in re-visiting old girlfriends.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 10-03-2020 at 09:53 AM. Reason: changed is to isn't

Have Rhodey dump Carol, that relationship is going nowhere. He dumps her and dates Patsy.

They should either intro a new character as a potential love interest or bring back Beth. But I get the feeling that Cantwell is interested in re-visiting old girlfriends.
    Considering the 80's vibe, I wouldn't mind seeing Beth back.

I don't mind Rhodey and Carol (at least it's stable and not a mess) but sometimes it feels like they're only together just to be together.

I don't mind Rhodey and Carol (at least it's stable and not a mess) but sometimes it feels like they're only together just to be together.
    Lol, it's stable because they only see each other every 6 months or so irl. Does he appear in Carol's book often?

Lol, it's stable because they only see each other every 6 months or so irl. Does he appear in Carol's book often?
    Semi-regularly, I guess?

Bethany Cabe? She was a regular in Slott's run, as the head of security for Stark Unlimited.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Same here. I really enjoyed how well they played off of each other in the first issue. Janet just broke up with Tony. Let them just be friends. I think it’s going to be a great partnership in Cantwell ‘s hands.

Daredevil comes to ask Tony Stark for help at a bad time.
    https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-iron-man-worst-time-help/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Daredevil comes to ask Tony Stark for help at a bad time.
    https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-iron-man-worst-time-help/
    Hmm...I don't see it as a bad time for Tony, in fact it plays right into what Tony is trying to do.

No. 1) Tony isn't broke and could afford to spend the money and not break a sweat.

No. 2) Tony is looking to do more good and help people. This is a perfect opportunity to do that.

No. 3) It's good PR for Tony. "Trillionaire Tony Stark buys neighborhood and allows residents to live rent free." If that doesn't give Tony's approval ratings a huge boost, I don't know what will

Hmm...I don't see it as a bad time for Tony, in fact it plays right into what Tony is trying to do.

No. 1) Tony isn't broke and could afford to spend the money and not break a sweat.

No. 2) Tony is looking to do more good and help people. This is a perfect opportunity to do that.

No. 3) It's good PR for Tony. "Trillionaire Tony Stark buys neighborhood and allows residents to live rent free." If that doesn't give Tony's approval ratings a huge boost, I don't know what will
    I agree. I would love to see Tony buy that neighborhood for Matt and those residents. It would be great move for what Tony is trying to accomplish. I wonder what his haters both in universe and on these boards would have to say about him then lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-04-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I agree. I would love to see Tony buy that neighborhood for Matt and those residents. It would be great move for what Tony is trying to accomplish. I wonder what his haters both in universe and on these boards would have to say about him then lol.
    Bro, they would still pull hate reasons out of their @$$e$ lol.

Bro, they would still pull hate reasons out of their @$$e$ lol.
    Lol. You know it brother. They always do.