Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

So, Avita is writing Marauders?? Maybe we can hope to get some good development for Bishop. I was tired of him looking like second thought, even though I like his new look.

Looking to catch up on current Bishop. Is Marauders the only book worth getting in to?

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Looking to catch up on current Bishop. Is Marauders the only book worth getting in to?
    It's the only book he's appearing in at the minute. It hasn't had a major showcase of Bishop thus far.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Came across this panel while I was doing some re-reading of Bishop stories. Thought it was hilarious considering what would come years later.

I'd really love the opportunity for Xavier and Bishop to have a sit down in this new era, We've already seen him make semi-amends with Hope. Considering everything about Moira restarting lives and how Xavier knew a lot of the stuff i think it'd be pretty interesting to see how he reacts to Bishop though I don't he thinks that badly of him if he allowed him to become a Captain.

Which also bring the question, who was for that decision and who was against? I hope year 2 of the Krakoan era starts giving us some deeper dives into the Captain roles and all they do. We know year one was setting a lot of stuff up so knows the time to knock some things around.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 07-28-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So, Avita is writing Marauders?? Maybe we can hope to get some good development for Bishop. I was tired of him looking like second thought, even though I like his new look.
    Hope springs eternal my friend. Let's see what he does in X of Swords. It's time the Captains get put to use.

Looking at that scan, its crazy how wildly different his hair becomes over the years as that texture hair could not produce many of the styles he would later have like his current look

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Came across this panel while I was doing some re-reading of Bishop stories. Thought it was hilarious considering what would come years later.

I'd really love the opportunity for Xavier and Bishop to have a sit down in this new era, We've already seen him make semi-amends with Hope. Considering everything about Moira restarting lives and how Xavier knew a lot of the stuff i think it'd be pretty interesting to see how he reacts to Bishop though I don't he thinks that badly if he allowed him to become a Captain.

Which also bring the question, who was for that decision and who was against? I hope year 2 of the Krakoan era starts giving us some deeper dives into the Captain roles and all they do. We know year one was setting a lot of stuff up so knows the time to knock some things around.
    Interesting, I would like to think that Scott chose the Captains himself but I would also like to see more of their duties and responsibilities esp Bishop. I think each captain should have their own area of expertise they specialize and work in and I would like to see that...

I wonder, with Kate Pryde "dead", will Bishop's position in the Hellfire Trading Co be elevated?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wonder, with Kate Pryde "dead", will Bishop's position in the Hellfire Trading Co be elevated?
    She's not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's not dead
    Has she returned in Marauders #11?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Has she returned in Marauders #11?
    Yep and she's in the most recent set of covers and teasers

Okay thanks, haven't made it to the LCS yet.

Funny how she was dead and still got more time than an alive Bishop.

I'm really digging how Bishop is being drawn in Marauders. He's giving me Shameik Moore/Morris Chesnut vibez and I'm here for it.

Does anyone else like the idea of Bishop and Dr Cecilia Reyes together? I can envision some detective and medical examiner banter over an autopsy straight out of Law & Order. They are both kind of no-nonsense people, but Bishop has a fun side that not everyone gets to see,and it'd be nice to see him explore it with a romantic partner. It seems like he's been out the game for a while