Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3451

So, Gentle was never one of my favorites (let’s be honest, he probably wasn’t anyone’s favorite), but I was thinking about him being involved in X-Men Red, and how Tom Taylor is writing him now. Then I remembered when he was in the New X-Men and how cool it is that he’s on the main X-team now and I got a little emotional.

He’s gonna do big things, y’all.

Uh. This week the students did....stuff.

In Iceman #11, the X-rejects take charge of the situation, While Anole and Rockslide remain speechless cameos. Great. On the bright side, Bobby is picking out his own team next issue and, if his team isn't the one we see in Gold, we could speculate on who the members would be.

In X-Men Red #1, Laura and her sister, Gabby, play a major role in the overall plot. Gentle, not so much, as he's nothing more than a flashforward team roster reveal that we've see in the preview. But I bet his inclusion is in #2/#3.

....and that's it.....

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Great to see so much love for my favorite X-Team! The New X Men

My favorite memories of the CBR forums was definitely the EPIC New X-Men Survivor Thread!

Seeing Nezhno and Laura is definitely a welcome sight for sore eyes. New X Men Forever.x X

BANNED

Did nobody catch this?

Matthew Rosenberg: Wind Dancer *might* appear in an upcoming thing I'm writing for a little bit. I'm not positive though.
    Source: https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...36465377054720

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Did nobody catch this?

Matthew Rosenberg: Wind Dancer *might* appear in an upcoming thing I'm writing for a little bit. I'm not positive though.
    omgg UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

WOWEE HOLY SH!!!T

I'LL ADD THIS TO THE "FRANKENSTEINING ROSENBERG'S NEW X-BOOK TEAM" IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Did nobody catch this?

Im hoping she is in New Mutants Dead Souls and gets repowered along with Dani!

I'm reading my NM Back to school and its beautiful to see them all again.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jubilee got back her powers after ten years since the announcement came that she would get them back it stands to reason that she could get them back but given how ambiguous it all really was I'd say we're 50/50 on it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Jubilee got back her powers after ten years since the announcement came that she would get them back it stands to reason that she could get them back but given how ambiguous it all really was I'd say we're 50/50 on it.
    Hope this isn't written in the same vein that Skids was when he announced he was writing her VERY SOON and spoilers:
    ended up "killing" her
    end of spoilers

It would make the most sense for Sofia is show up in the NM books in a Dani chapter.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Did nobody catch this?

YESYESYESYESYES! Smack ‘em both with the same repowering stick! (Then duck.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

That's really exciting! I honestly never thought I'd see her in a comic again.

I'm really interested to see what kind of role she could play in whatever book this ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    It would make the most sense for Sofia is show up in the NM books in a Dani chapter.
    A reunion between the two shouldn't even be demanded. It should be required.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    YESYESYESYESYES! Smack ‘em both with the same repowering stick! (Then duck.)
    Her New Warriors stint was......something BUT it's beyond time for her to be Wind Dancer again. Maybe we should forget the whole "Renascence" thing ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    That's really exciting! I honestly never thought I'd see her in a comic again.

I'm really interested to see what kind of role she could play in whatever book this ends up being.
    I wonder how team dynamics would change if/when she ever joined up with the NXM gang. They've all grown considerably in her absence. Would she still be a leader on a revived New X-Men or would Surge take the reins?

Also does she know that Laurie died?

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    So, Gentle was never one of my favorites (let’s be honest, he probably wasn’t anyone’s favorite), but I was thinking about him being involved in X-Men Red, and how Tom Taylor is writing him now. Then I remembered when he was in the New X-Men and how cool it is that he’s on the main X-team now and I got a little emotional.

He’s gonna do big things, y’all.
    Gentle has been a favorite of mine for some time. I really hope he gets some decent character development and acts as more than just the team muscle. I also hope he gets some decent dialogue in the upcoming issues.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Her New Warriors stint was......something BUT it's beyond time for her to be Wind Dancer again. Maybe we should forget the whole "Renascence" thing ever happened.
    Pretty sure we're supposed to forget that whole run of NW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.