Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah, this happened already in Excalibur 66-67.
    I don't see her making it out of Extermination, which is just the icing to a really shitty cake Marvel made of her character over the past 3 years. Legit upset by this....
    Kitty, Jean, and Ororo don't seem hurt enough in Uncanny to have just lost Rachel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Le Gasp.

I have been shamed!
    My bad. My blunders.
    Those two better have wet suits on beneath their clothes.

Edit: Hanks' jammies look an awful lot like a pant suit. wtf.
    I would expect Bobby to sleep naked. Psylocke too for that matter.

BANNED

I just noticed Doctor Crocodile in one of the screens. Dude hasn't appeared in 8 years, so it's nice to see him again, just to remember his wise words "all white people are insane".

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I would expect Bobby to sleep naked. Psylocke too for that matter.
    Valid statements. Betsy has been seen on more than one occasion of sleeping naked, but there's also been times where she's worn some type of lingerie/gown/undershirt. Brian also sleeps naked sometimes. To quote The Haunting of Hill House, "it's a twin thing".

Good signs towards more action.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who are the Deadpool/Spidey kids?
    they are itsy bitsy( a hybrid made from their DNA) who considers them her "fathers" and master matrix a android built by peters parents which peter and Deadpool "adopt"

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Wait...........they went to sleep? I guess that makes sense but them going to bed after #1 is hilarious to me for some reason. Also, the return of the coffee cups:

I wonder which of the new Xmen kids they send to Starbucks.

Probably Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    If Marvel wrote Jean or Storm how fans on the this board describe them there would be little to no reason for them to be on a team book. In fact they would solve most of the worlds problems by themselves. Both actions lead to very boring stories.

In other news I love how Bishop is all dressed and ready to go. Sorta gives off the vibe that do dude probably doesn't sleep much. Always, training or searching for ways to prevent his future.
    I understand the confusion, when she came back she stated that the Phoenix was no longer holding her back so she could let loose with her full potential. But as of yet we really haven’t seen this new level of raw but controlled power, but maybe we are expecting the wrong type of show of power. I think people expect it to be a Phoenix like feat just controlled but maybe she has just become more versatile with her telepathy, she was able to dupe Cassandra Nova with searebro so maybe that’s her thing now, idk if Prof X ever did something like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I understand the confusion, when she came back she stated that the Phoenix was no longer holding her back so she could let loose with her full potential. But as of yet we really haven’t seen this new level of raw but controlled power, but maybe we are expecting the wrong type of show of power. I think people expect it to be a Phoenix like feat just controlled but maybe she has just become more versatile with her telepathy, she was able to dupe Cassandra Nova with searebro so maybe that’s her thing now, idk if Prof X ever did something like that though.
    See I took that as her finally being able to move own as a person. To reach her full potential as Jean Grey. I don't believe powers had anything to do with that statement.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Kitty, Jean, and Ororo don't seem hurt enough in Uncanny to have just lost Rachel.
    X-Men: The Exterminated #1 is about Cable. Even though it's solicited as a one-shot, the fact it's called #1 makes me think there is a #2. Also, would it be shocking that the writers didn't address her death when starting things over for the line? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

Probably Hellion
    Surge, obvs.
    She is both a speedster AND former barista.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    See I took that as her finally being able to move own as a person. To reach her full potential as Jean Grey. I don't believe powers had anything to do with that statement.
    I believe it's all about interpretation. I took that statement to mean a little of both. Reaching her full potential as Jean Grey in a way where she can truly live her life to the fullest because she doesn't have the "get out of death" free card any longer. Regarding Phoenix, she doesn't have to worry about having another consciousness in her mind or any dark urges that come with it.

From her perspective, I can understand her trying to once again reestablish her identity as Jean Grey. However, in the future I'd love to see her go back to the Phoenix codename and imagery once she's done focusing heavily on keeping herself separate from anything Phoenix-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So we get confirmation that it is indeed Psylocke in this preview. In the uncolored images, it esaily looked like it could have been X-23
    I agree it looked like X-23....it's the hair...it looked to short and straight to be Psylocke's....
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

Probably Hellion
    Surge, obvs.
    She is both a speedster AND former barista.
    None of them. Pretty sure it’s Gabby. I can even hear the conversation:

Barista: “So that’s eleven Colombian, five with sugar, four with cream, two with milk, one with soy. Four French roast, one with honey and cream, and one extra-large half-caff mochaccino with whipped cream, raw sugar, chocolate shavings and a pinch of Madagascar cinnamon*. Would you like a box?”

Gabby: “No thanks, I have enough to carry as it is.”

*Storm’s, obviously.
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Tomorrow is the big day for ish 2.

Hope it won't disappoint us.