Page 558 of 613 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm was cute today. so happy her and death was not a thing and she really owes her win to the wakandans. had she not had stormbreaker things could have gone quite differently.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-18-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm was cute today. so happy her and death wss a thing and she really owes her win to the wakandans. had she not had stormbreaker things could have gone quite differently.
    Had she not stolen Stormbreaker, she wouldnt have been there. Given how nonsensical the other battles are and how biased they are in favor of Arakko, Im not sure Storm stealing it was worth it

storm was cute today. so happy her and death wss a thing and she really owes her win to the wakandans. had she not had stormbreaker things could have gone quite differently.
    It's funny that you say this because if i'm being honest i was like that Battle with Shuri really brushed Storm up on her h2h combat skills. Even drunk and powerless Death couldn't take her. lol. Shuri would have murdered him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Alas! I mourn what could have been...
    Well there's still War, Famine and Pestilence so ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Had she not stolen Stormbreaker, she wouldnt have been there. Given how nonsensical the other battles are and how biased they are in favor of Arakko, Im not sure Storm stealing it was worth it
    it wasnt worth it honestly. that whole issue was pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's funny that you say this because if i'm being honest i was like that Battle with Shuri really brushed Storm up on her h2h combat skills. Even drunk and powerless Death couldn't take her. lol. Shuri would have murdered him.
    yea the horsemen have been surprisingly weak or maybe the X-Men r just that good lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Storm showed everyone she was that b....

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Storm showed everyone she was that b....
    I loved that " Have a taste." My jaw dropped. I've said it again and again Percy is not the best at team books but when it comes to writing from the vantage point of a singular character he is really good. I loved his Logan voice but i am suprised how much i love his voice for Ororo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    which is probably why she hasn't used her powers once yet in a meaningful way. I suspect Ms. Munroe is going to get to an "Enough" point and cut loose.
    This late in the game...I hardly doubt it. (I personally think it will be Jean and Scott who are the deciding factors in the finale).

I have to agree with Chief12d...the method by which Storm wins is very Perseus vs the Gorgon in Clash of the Titans. ie. Not original at all (nor very interesting, really... but that's what we get in lieu of dinner parties that go on too long and history told and re told).

I was hoping for more interaction between the two because...Storm. And I don't think the Horsemen are that "weak". They survived a thousand years fighting demons...their duels should never be as weak as they're presented in-story.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

I mean looking at how the fight went down Storm could've gotten any ole sword that could withstand Death's blade and still won. Hell I think that if she had access to her powers she wouldn't have needed a sword at all. The point of Skybreaker was to break her and T'Challa up, not set up some compelling fight sequence between her and Death. Unless they use it to drive more conflict between Krakoa and Wakanda it very likely gets forgotten and retconned away.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I mean looking at how the fight went down Storm could've gotten any ole sword that could withstand Death's blade and still won. Hell I think that if she had access to her powers she wouldn't have needed a sword at all. The point of Skybreaker was to break her and T'Challa up, not set up some compelling fight sequence between her and Death. Unless they use it to drive more conflict between Krakoa and Wakanda it very likely gets forgotten and retconned away.
    which makes this even more annoying

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Well there's still War, Famine and Pestilence so ya never know.
    LOL.
    War burned that bridge at the meet and greet.
    Pestilence seems above and beyond romantic inclinations
    Famine is...unknown. Of the four he is the least fleshed out.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

which makes this even more annoying
    exactly. we all know why the xoffices did what they did. this is why the Franklin news is s nice to see. this is what happens when offices disregard others work from different offices.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This late in the game...I hardly doubt it. (I personally think it will be Jean and Scott who are the deciding factors in the finale).

I have to agree with Chief12d...the method by which Storm wins is very Perseus vs the Gorgon in Clash of the Titans. ie. Not original at all (nor very interesting, really... but that's what we get in lieu of dinner parties that go on too long and history told and re told).

I was hoping for more interaction between the two because...Storm. And I don't think the Horsemen are that "weak". They survived a thousand years fighting demons...their duels should never be as weak as they're presented in-story.
    I agree the Horsemen aren't weak, they're just coming across that way because instead of in-depth combat we're getting Saturnyne's games. I admit they're better executed this week than the batch of issues that came before, but we could've gotten more extensive fights while keeping the subversion of expectation that comes with the deck being stacked against the X-Men.

The decision to turn these last few issues into a whimsical set of trials robbed the Horsemen of the opportunity to really show off their powers and personality. After nearly 19 issues we know basically nothing about them, their personal convictions, and relationships. War is probably the most fleshed out and even she has little to her character. Hopefully the Horsemen stick around past this event because I see them going the way of the Black Order if they aren't seen past this event.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I agree the Horsemen aren't weak, they're just coming across that way because instead of in-depth combat we're getting Saturnyne's games. I admit they're better executed this week than the batch of issues that came before, but we could've gotten more extensive fights while keeping the subversion of expectation that comes with the deck being stacked against the X-Men.

The decision to turn these last few issues into a whimsical set of trials robbed the Horsemen of the opportunity to really show off their powers and personality. After nearly 19 issues we know basically nothing about them, their personal convictions, and relationships. War is probably the most fleshed out and even she has little to her character. Hopefully the Horsemen stick around past this event because I see them going the way of the Black Order if they aren't seen past this event.
    I'm sure they will be around beyond this event.

BANNED

exactly. we all know why the xoffices did what they did. this is why the Franklin news is s nice to see. this is what happens when offices disregard others work from different offices.
    It is a two way street.