Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Can't even think how they could retain 'Death/Reign' that would allow for Clark, Lois & Jon?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In order:

Flashpoint Paradox (Technically) -> Justice League War -> Son of Batman -> Justice League: Thrones of Atlantis -> Batman vs. Robin -> Batman: Bad Blood -> Justice League vs. Teen Titans -> Justice League Dark -> Teen Titans: The Judas Contract -> Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay.
    Thanks Frontier.

I have a good many if not all of those. I've watched them all except SS, JL vs. TT and TT: Judas Contract but I just don't get a sense of a shared universe from those stories. Maybe The Batman movies.

Is that list you made in viewing order? If so, I need to go back and re-watch in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks Frontier.

I have a good many if not all of those. I've watched them all except SS, JL vs. TT and TT: Judas Contract but I just don't get a sense of a shared universe from those stories. Maybe The Batman movies.

Is that list you made in viewing order? If so, I need to go back and re-watch in that order.
    That is pretty much the exact viewing/continuity order.

The Batman movies more directly lead into one another, story-wise, though I would say the Justice League and Teen Titans movies have worked to expand on the overall universe of this new animated continuity.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay will be the latest entry, set for release on March 27th .
    Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Can't even think how they could retain 'Death/Reign' that would allow for Clark, Lois & Jon?
    Maybe Lois gets pregnant by the end of "Reign?"

Fantastic Member

Can't imagine how they could do a retcon on Death/Reign and shoehorn in Clark, Lois & Jon?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Has Lois even been introduced in the current DCAU?

If they do keep the continuity they have already, I could see them just loosely adapting things or putting their own spin on it. That's how they did the others so I don't see them changing their tactics unless DC tells them too.

They haven't developed any character that much outside of Damian so there isn't a whole lot to contradict anyway. They could just keep sliding things in offscreen or retconning them like the TT movies. Some aspects like Jon and Dick Grayson's time at Spyral might be hard to do but still doable.

Eh, I don't mind the continuity thing, the recent movies have been getting better (Bad Blood is decent guilty pleasure, the Teen Titan stuff's good), plus it's just a portion of the animated content. In the past few years or so since this new continuity began, I've gotten six~ish Lego DC Heroes movies (with a Flash one coming soon), two movies set in the Adam West era, Scooby Doo and Batman the Brave and the Bold, one non-continuity movie a year (gonna see Gotham by Gaslight soon), the Batman Unlimited movies (seems underrated), whatever Batman Ninja is coming up (when?), and who knows what all else might come up. If a few of the main continuity films wind up subpar, I'm still spoiled for content and choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Has Lois even been introduced in the current DCAU?
    She made a cameo at the end of War and had more lines in Thrones of Atlantis, where she met up with Clark and Diana while they were on a date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, I don't mind the continuity thing, the recent movies have been getting better (Bad Blood is decent guilty pleasure, the Teen Titan stuff's good), plus it's just a portion of the animated content. In the past few years or so since this new continuity began, I've gotten six~ish Lego DC Heroes movies (with a Flash one coming soon), two movies set in the Adam West era, Scooby Doo and Batman the Brave and the Bold, one non-continuity movie a year (gonna see Gotham by Gaslight soon), the Batman Unlimited movies (seems underrated), whatever Batman Ninja is coming up (when?), and who knows what all else might come up. If a few of the main continuity films wind up subpar, I'm still spoiled for content and choices.
    Glad to find someone else who thinks the Batman Unlimited movies are underrated .