Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

I doubted myself but I was actually able to get in Outsiders & Teen Titans! My eyes are still fucked up (apparently 2-3 months for that to self correct) but hopefully I can read all the other submissions at least by the end of november!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Gonna be late again this month, sorry! Unexpected Halloween happenings were thrust upon me.
    Halloween gets the best of all of us at times! No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    I doubted myself but I was actually able to get in Outsiders & Teen Titans! My eyes are still fucked up (apparently 2-3 months for that to self correct) but hopefully I can read all the other submissions at least by the end of november!
    You are the hero we need. Speedy recovery, my friend.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Sales totals will be tallied TOMORROW so there's still time for last minute purchases if you haven't made them.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Sales totals for October are up!

Highly competitive month!

New solicitations and point adjustments will be up shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Thank you nx!

Reward point adjustments will be posted soon!

As promised!

Reward Points Update

Here is the official reward points tally. Consider this your punch card. Reference our rewards list for what you can turn in your points for. Here’s how points are allotted:

You will get:
    *1 point for turning your monthly solicitation for the title in on time
    *1 point to each title you plot when you make your monthly purchases
    *2 points for being the highest selling title that month.
    *1 point for event tie-ins
    *1 point for Holiday/Challenge Special

Points from concluded miniseries and one-shots were returned to their parent titles. Points from STARRO WARS and STARRO WARS: RED LANTERN were returned to GREEN LANTERN. Points from STARRO WARS: CLAW THE UNCONQUERED were returned to THE FLASH.
    I’m leaving the points for STARRO WARS: STAR-CROSSED up for if/when nx01a plots another title.

I’ve also unfortunately had to cancel ...SAME AS THE OLD GODS and SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN, the characters from which have been returned to the available pool.

Punch Card

AQUAMAN
    ✪✪

BAT-WING
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

THE FLASH
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

GREEN LANTERN
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪

LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

THE QUESTION
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

RED X
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪

SENSATION COMICS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪

STARRO WARS: STAR-CROSSED
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪

TEEN TITANS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪

Lee Stone’s reserved points:
    MYSTERY IN SPACE
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    THE OUTSIDERS
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Just to double check Billy Batson is not claimed by anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Just to double check Billy Batson is not claimed by anybody?
    Indeed, he’s up for grabs!

So, next month’s solicitations will be posted in the month of December. You know what that means, right?

NEXT DAWN HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2!

That’s right! As in the past, it will be an anthology one-shot of various stories from our characters with a holiday theme - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Pancha Ganapati, Bodhi Day, Boxing Day, Yule, Saturnalia, Festivus, the New Year, and whatever else!

If you would like to participate (no pressure, no pressure), send in a short solicitation for inclusion in the book - and since its a holiday, you can go crazy! In-continuity, out of continuity, its a celebration!

And in the spirit of giving, all participants will get an extra reward point for their main titles! Ho ho ho!!!

Just barrrrrely got my solicit for Legends of the Multiverse in. No solicit for DC Extended Universe...ok, so here is what I'm thinking on that book. I started it because I wanted to do stories that continued the DCEU through a hypothetical JL2 eventually, based on things Snyder had revealed in interviews about where his story was heading. This plan of mine was almost a year before he announced he was actually going to release his version of Justice League. If it's ok with everyone, I would very much like to go on hiatus with the DCEU book until after the Snyder Cut comes out (I've heard March/April, but no release date yet). I just have a feeling a lot of the ideas I wanted to go with will be made moot by his cut, and my plot will look silly in context.

If this means forfeiting the reward points on that book as well, then I understand. But I will definitely be interesting in soft-relaunching that title after the Snyder Cut drops.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Question and holiday stories are in, albeit a few minutes late. It's a Christmas Miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Just barrrrrely got my solicit for Legends of the Multiverse in. No solicit for DC Extended Universe...ok, so here is what I'm thinking on that book. I started it because I wanted to do stories that continued the DCEU through a hypothetical JL2 eventually, based on things Snyder had revealed in interviews about where his story was heading. This plan of mine was almost a year before he announced he was actually going to release his version of Justice League. If it's ok with everyone, I would very much like to go on hiatus with the DCEU book until after the Snyder Cut comes out (I've heard March/April, but no release date yet). I just have a feeling a lot of the ideas I wanted to go with will be made moot by his cut, and my plot will look silly in context.

If this means forfeiting the reward points on that book as well, then I understand. But I will definitely be interesting in soft-relaunching that title after the Snyder Cut drops.
    Personally, I'm thinking that your plots will be better than whatever Snyder is concocting lol. Didn't he want both Marthas to turn out to be the same person?

Nonetheless, understandable that you'd like to hiatus the book. We can hold it and the points in reserve for as long as you'd like.

Of course, you've got the points to launch another book in the interim if you so desire. Miniseries or ongoing. Always love seeing your creativity let loose!

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post

I find these threads amazing in that we actually get an idea (faint, yes) of what comic writing is really like. We experience burnout, switches in what we expected, and dealing with others' plans as well. I love that we all are enamored of our solicits and really get into this. The search for quality is truly something we can be proud of here.

It's your book, do with it as you will and it'll be great. I look fprward to your next iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I find these threads amazing in that we actually get an idea (faint, yes) of what comic writing is really like.
    At least there's no editorial meddling or forced corporate cross-platform synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'