Page 86 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Knull's creatures have JUST breached the shield barrier. They've only been fighting them a short time and have zero idea what they're up against. By the time they figured out to use their sheaths on their own, it would have been too late. Remember, NONE of their tech or defenses were designed with something like Knull in mind.

Bast willing.

awww I see. Redjack always thinking things through

The J-man

i think they base that on sales. some have been made int full hard copy novels in the past. but they need a lot of digital sales.
    But we only like your issues LOL how do we just buy those to send that message

Knull's creatures have JUST breached the shield barrier. They've only been fighting them a short time and have zero idea what they're up against. By the time they figured out to use their sheaths on their own, it would have been too late. Remember, NONE of their tech or defenses were designed with something like Knull in mind.

Bast willing.
    I'm glad to see Wakandans actually using their vibranium to protect themselves instead of running around with spears and loinclothes. That never made sense to me that they would be portrayed that way and not sporting some future soldier gear instead

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yeah, I was overall unimpressed by the sheer nerfing of T'Challas genius and overzealous elevation of Shuris. Like they pounded in hard that, outside of Redjacks episodes showcasing T'Challa was a super genius as well as Shuri abd then co existing, Shuri did everything practically. Made all the tech, constantly getting praise for tech feats whole T'Challa was just, a good fighter.. T'Challa isn't NOT Black captain america. So they need to stop trying to treat him as Such. Ironically enough, RJ has graviton comment that about T'Challa before T'Challa wrecks him with with prep and tech feat yet for the rest of the series outside of RJ that's how they other writer's wrote him

i think they base that on sales. some have been made int full hard copy novels in the past. but they need a lot of digital sales.
    Well, I hope that sales are good and that you'll have more content and not just Black Panther.

So aside from Panthers and Rhinos, what other animals could you guys see the Wakandans taming? An elephant would be a good choice, especially since real life African kingdoms (Axum and Carthage) had war elephants. That and I always pictured the river tribe taming hippos.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So aside from Panthers and Rhinos, what other animals could you guys see the Wakandans taming? An elephant would be a good choice, especially since real life African kingdoms (Axum and Carthage) had war elephants. That and I always pictured the river tribe taming hippos.
    The dinosaurs in the Serpent Valley of Wakanda.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Now that would send a message. That one shot outselling the main book. That would/could piggy back on Redjack's other 2 DC's projects. If all three were to out sell Black Panther.....

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Now that would send a message. That one shot outselling the main book. That would/could piggy back on Redjack's other 2 DC's projects. If all three were to out sell Black Panther.....
    Time to get my card ready then!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

you all are crazy.

and don't sleep on John Stewart. Because, one way or another, I'm taking it to them there.

you all are crazy.

and don't sleep on John Stewart. Because, one way or another, I'm taking it to them there.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Interesting video. I'm starting to think that 3rd act train fight was so vastly different at first that not only did the CGI suffer for it, but the PreVis probably wasnt mapped out as well. Probably just so last minute that it was just tough getting it on time. Either that or they were just more concerned with Infinity War/Endgame lol.
    https://twitter.com/EntInsider/statu...04824106979328

you all are crazy.

Already got your John Stewart GL and KiB:BP has been pre-ordered. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Each Tribe should train their own stuff.

But that would mean Marvel would have to start putting effort in the tribes again so... lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Each Tribe should train their own stuff.

But that would mean Marvel would have to start putting effort in the tribes again so... lol
    Hey, that's the premise for Wakanda D+ show. How To Train Your Dragon(your hyena, your hippo, your anteater, your antelope. etc., etc.)