Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Excellent post, and one would expect from PhoenixStudies!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    I love these pages from New X-Men #148...

I think maybe we are seeing Jean creating her own little perfect world, and the Phoenix burning it away because it isn't real.
    Talk about running the gamut of emotions - MY LORD!! Agree w/Yoga, X-cellent post PS, that I ultimately found... HAUNTING! :'(

Fantastic Member

They should send Teen Bobby to the Iceman solo. I might pay to read adventures of the both of them together. It would still, technically, be a solo.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    They should send Teen Bobby to the Iceman solo. I might pay to read adventures of the both of them together. It would still, technically, be a solo.
    He was in the issue before last and it was great.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    Add Old Man Icewizard from BotA for a “frío trio”, and it’s still a solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I was going to skip this series but my comic store had pulled the first three issues for me and I like this series.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I JUST put it together that Julian asks if they're in hell because of Wolf Cub, and that Sooraya is crying beside him. My heart.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I JUST put it together that Julian asks if they're in hell because of Wolf Cub, and that Sooraya is crying beside him. My heart.
    OMFG!!!! I hadn't seen that character design used on Nick in so long, I didn't even realize who it was!

...jesus, Endsong, pass the Kleenex, will ya?

OMG. That's Wolf Cub?? I was trying to figure out who it could be because almost every character showing up seems to be someone dead, but the design didn't look familiar. Aww Julian and Sooraya look so heartbroken

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    OMG. That's Wolf Cub?? I was trying to figure out who it could be because almost every character showing up seems to be someone dead, but the design didn't look familiar. Aww Julian and Sooraya look so heartbroken
    it takes that panel from being funny, to being far more somber and pulls at your heartstrings.

I'm annoyed at Kitty saying whatever the Phoenix wants, it's probably bad for everybody. She was teammates with a Phoenix host, and if it weren't for Phoenix, she probably never would have been an X-man. Shame on the other X-men for letting her run this. Especially Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    I'm annoyed at Kitty saying whatever the Phoenix wants, it's probably bad for everybody. She was teammates with a Phoenix host, and if it weren't for Phoenix, she probably never would have been an X-man. Shame on the other X-men for letting her run this. Especially Storm.
    I can understand her lead role in Gold...but not being over the ENTIRE Xmen. That's just BS

The creepiness of this just went up by a factor of 10.

Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I can understand her lead role in Gold...but not being over the ENTIRE Xmen. That's just BS
    I think she's only the 'leader' of the entire X-Men because Storm says so. If this were, say, a year from now and the event was about something entirely different and Storm was still going through her thing about not wanting to lead the X-Men, I think it would be adult Jean in this role. Particularly because Marvel seems to be pushing her as the face of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    The creepiness of this just went up by a factor of 10.

Jesus...
    It really does. It actually makes me wonder about the veracity of the appearances of these dead characters, like if they were legit or not.

There's also that we see Feral earlier actually talking even though her head is basically falling off.

BANNED

I think she's only the 'leader' of the entire X-Men because Storm says so. If this were, say, a year from now and the event was about something entirely different and Storm was still going through her thing about not wanting to lead the X-Men, I think it would be adult Jean in this role. Particularly because Marvel seems to be pushing her as the face of the X-Men.

It really does. It actually makes me wonder about the veracity of the appearances of these dead characters, like if they were legit or not.

There's also that we see Feral earlier actually talking even though her head is basically falling off.
    I hope that Jean becomes the Face of the Xmen. Kitty NEVER fits in that role. She doesn't have the likability or the PR presence, nor the experience to run a damn school.