Page 442 of 744 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 11160

Save Namor for another story(and for FF). We still have:

Madam Slay
    Zanda
    Achebe
    Kiber

They could even intro the Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nice to see T’Challa up in front. It’s also nice to see Shuri and Okoye on there as well.
    It kind of surprises me (in a good way) how much they're pushing Okoye.

Then again, Coulson's on there so I guess I'm not surprised .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It kind of surprises me (in a good way) how much they're pushing Okoye.

Then again, Coulson's on there so I guess I'm not surprised .
    In hindsight, looking at how Okoye blew up, it almost makes you wonder the thought process of basically sending her off into limbo after Priests run. She definately has proven to be a pretty darn cool character.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I actually wouldn't have a problem if Bucky was in BP2 if not for that Falcon/Winter Soldier series. From the post credit scene to Infnity War he's spent quite a bit of time there. So his presence wouldn't have been forced. However, with the new show I see no reason for him to go back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I actually wouldn't have a problem if Bucky was in BP2 if not for that Falcon/Winter Soldier series. From the post credit scene to Infnity War he's spent quite a bit of time there. So his presence wouldn't have been forced. However, with the new show I see no reason for him to go back now.
    Zemo seems to be showing up in the Falcon/Winter soldier series. That could easily lead to involvement with the BP franchise down the line, as I'm certain T'Challa and Wakanda as a whole have a vested interest in Zemo. It wouldn't take much to justify Zemo and Bucky showing up in a BP movie does the line. In the MCU at least, he's just as much a BP rogue as he is a Bucky or Cap rogue. If anything, with T'CHalla it's far more personal.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    1) Using Black Panther as a stealth launchpad for someone else has been done before-see the current book when there is "stormy" weather in Wakanda this month.

2) It's LESS work and money to introduce someone in BP2 than their own movie. Sort of like we saw with WW in Batman loves Superman movie before she got her.

3) The failure to build up any of BP's foes have come home to ROOST. This is not Spider-Man or Batman where their foes show up everywhere to mess with folks.

4) The unfans are hoping to see a flooding of Wakanda that will STICK.

5) Unfans are Desperately wanting X-Men & FF to show up-and since BP has links to both-why not his film. Anything to overshadow him.

6) Disney does it to ensure another billion by putting someone MAJOR in it. Be it Deadpool or Miles Morales.

Of course if Disney wanted to be anal-have Miles Morales visit Wakanda and get bit by a Wankandan spider.
    A vibranium-mutated spider from Wakanda biting Miles Morales . . . I can see that, mostly because I'd love to see a proper Miles/T'Challa team-up one day in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So would the new Marvel Trinity be Black Panther, Iron Man, and Spider-Man (Peter Parker), in terms of prominence and popularity?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Zemo seems to be showing up in the Falcon/Winter soldier series. That could easily lead to involvement with the BP franchise down the line, as I'm certain T'Challa and Wakanda as a whole have a vested interest in Zemo. It wouldn't take much to justify Zemo and Bucky showing up in a BP movie does the line. In the MCU at least, he's just as much a BP rogue as he is a Bucky or Cap rogue. If anything, with T'CHalla it's far more personal.
    Thats a fair point. I gotta be honest..with Zemo running free then there should be some Wakandans in that show then. Even if T'Challa's too busy there should be some contact between them and Wakanda.

Nakia being in that show would make a lot of sense. Probably won't happen though.

If Zemo is still free when the series ends then it must be addressed in BP2 as well. T'Challa being happy go lucky with Zemo free would not sit right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Thats a fair point. I gotta be honest..with Zemo running free then there should be some Wakandans in that show then. Even if T'Challa's too busy there should be some contact between them and Wakanda.

Nakia being in that show would make a lot of sense. Probably won't happen though.

If Zemo is still free when the series ends then it must be addressed in BP2 as well. T'Challa being happy go lucky with Zemo free would not sit right with me.
    I'd absolutely agree there should be a Wakandan presence. And Bucky is the White Wolf, so he's already got strong ties to Wakanda anyways. It's possible Wakanda could be the ones sending Bucky after him... though honestly I'd almost be hard pressed to understand why T'Challa himself wouldn't go. But still, it might be cool if Nakia or Shuri or Okoye show up too.

Interesting fake IG fan script put out there that W'kabi could have escaped for Wakanda during the war/Decimation, forms a Death Cult with other exiled Wakandans to find and ressurect Killmonger, ressurects Klaue first (W'kabi was the one that got the body, he knws where he is buried) as a practice, bring back Klaue in sound form under the control of W'kabi.

Mix a little Mephisto in there (he is the diety/demon behind the cult) and i'd nerdgasm lol

Takes advantage of a great actor, keeps it a personal wakanda story, and MEPHISTO!!!! lol

Really won't Daniel to get a bigger part next movie, so heroic death or full heal turn has to happen!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'd absolutely agree there should be a Wakandan presence. And Bucky is the White Wolf, so he's already got strong ties to Wakanda anyways. It's possible Wakanda could be the ones sending Bucky after him... though honestly I'd almost be hard pressed to understand why T'Challa himself wouldn't go. But still, it might be cool if Nakia or Shuri or Okoye show up too.
    Oh yea T'Challa should definitely be there. However, if they didn't want another "major character" in the show then someone like Nakia would work. No way they can just blow off that in the series or BP2 though. They healed Bucky and gave him a place to lay low. They should absolutely alert T'Challa and crew about Zemo's whereabouts. No excuse.

Cap has plenty of heroes in his supporting cast. Falcon, Bucky, Sharon... heck Caps supporting cast is getting their own show, that's how solid Steve's supporting cast is. If necessary they could have created MCU versions of Nomad, D-Man, Diamondback, etc. Cap has been around a very very long time, with a rich enough history to stand on it's own perfectly well without any other heroes in it. Black Widow was certainly a big part of Steves movies, but she could have been replaced by Sharon if they wanted to. But instead they gave Widow some time in Caps movie and it worked out fine.

Thor didn't need other hereos in his movies either. Sure Hawkeye debuted in Thors movie but he obviously wasn't necessary for the film. Yes, Hulk showed up in Ragnorok but that easily could have been Beta Ray or any other cosmic character in marvel. THey used Hulk more for Hulks benefit than Thors... but again, that's fine. It's a shared universe, so why not?

I don't have to tell you why other heroes need to show up in BP because again I said none of the heroes NEED to show up in each others movies. The issue is PURELY whether or not marvel wants to use them. If Coogler wants to use heroes or villains outside of the BP mythos, then it's perfectly fine to do so just like other movies have. But conversely if he doesn't want to use outside heroes, that's perfectly fine too.

If you're waiting me to explain to you why BP needs to use outside heroes and villains, you're in for a long wait because I never said that it does. It's simply up to Coogler to use whoever the heck he feels like, and I'm sure it'll work just fine. The point being there's not a whole lot to really worry about either way.
    You proved my point. Cap and Thor Needed other heroes to show up in their movies. Key word HEROES, ones who on comics have their own identity and are their own heroes. You know why widow showed up and not Sharon? Because widow had more draw then Sharon. Agent 13 had a very weak presence in Caps movies. He needed heroes. Same with Thor, his supporting cast was so weak and bloated, half of them just disappeared going from Thor 2-3 and the other half? Killed in Rag, and guess what? Just like Thor, no one even cared. He needed hulk and valk AND Loki to have an impact. And no, they couldn't use beta Ray bill or any other cosmic character Because they needed a draw for people to see the movie. If your going to your 3rd movie with a completely brand new cast it would of fallen on rough times. Theresa reason only 1 new supporting cast member was actually new (valk) and that was because they could luckily use established hulk and Loki. And even then the movie relied heavily on the Buddy cop angle with Thor and Loki/hulk. So let's not pretend that it would of been totally cool to just use any ole character.

Also BPs cast aren't heroes. M'Baku was a villain but is a hero in the MCU. Shuri and Okoye? Are more Support then heroes on their own, yet they made a huge impact in their debuts alone.

Also you gotta actually read what I said as I said "Also tell me what other heroes had an out of franchise villain show up in their movie as the main antagonist? I'll wait"

Just so there isn't any confusion or twisting of words, I know that's a commonly used tactic among some.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Interesting fake IG fan script put out there that W'kabi could have escaped for Wakanda during the war/Decimation, forms a Death Cult with other exiled Wakandans to find and ressurect Killmonger, ressurects Klaue first (W'kabi was the one that got the body, he knws where he is buried) as a practice, bring back Klaue in sound form under the control of W'kabi.

Mix a little Mephisto in there (he is the diety/demon behind the cult) and i'd nerdgasm lol

Takes advantage of a great actor, keeps it a personal wakanda story, and MEPHISTO!!!! lol

Really won't Daniel to get a bigger part next movie, so heroic death or full heal turn has to happen!
    Agreed. Would hate for him to be the "Idris in Thor's movies to Black Panther"
    Kaluuya is just too good of an actor. I watched how menacing he could be in Widows and thought I'd have no problem if he becomes a reworked Achebe.

I truly feel deleting this scene really hurt W'Kabi as a character. This would have made him and that final scene with Okoye so much more powerful.

I like the fake scripts idea though! GIVE ME EVIL W'KABI!

We never got the Martin Freeman/T'Challa deleted scenes. Boseman a long time ago said they could have changed the movie a bit. I wish we coud have seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Nice to see T'Challa up front and center like he deserves, he is fast gaining the notoriety he deserves since Priest and Hudlin revamped and shot him into the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I like this. Though I can't see W'kabi bringing klaue back as he was branded and it would be weird for him to revive the very person he was ready to go kill with T'Challa in BP 1. I could see him forming a death cult to revive Erik though. Maybe the location they are at, if they tried to revive Erik maybe they also unintentionally rezzed Klaw too but then the issue is it cheapens Erin's death. I'd be okay with Klaw coming back though and I think serkis deserves more.

W'kabi needs a heroic death though. M'Baku already took his place and no.1 homeboy