Page 853 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Meh if they name him Tchalla the second or something then I'm Cool with it
    Hmm.

So technically it would be T'Challa 2.0 but it was him who lost his father at a young age.

Again I dont believe it, but BlackClaw/Ezyo what yall think if its that?
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 11-08-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Hmm.

So technically it would be T'Challa 2.0 but it was him who lost his father at a young age.
    Correct..

I'm just trying to find a positive with this rumor and the way you put it makes sense

Correct..

I'm just trying to find a positive with this rumor and the way you put it makes sense
    Again I dont believe it to be true, but if we're going with it...

For example, you're better off letting the kid be Bruce Wayne II than replacing him with Damien Wayne. If that makes sense. If you go this route his name would have to be T'Challa.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 11-08-2021 at 10:52 AM.

FWIW other scoopers are mad as hell they let this "slip"
    KC “The Witch Hunter” Walsh
    @TheComixKid
    Dear “Journalists” spoiling a major motion picture is “not your duty to assure fans” that’s a bullshit excuse for someone who is looking for clout and clicks again people like
    @_CharlesMurphy
    @DanielRPK
    or myself could drop articles everyday spoiling shows and movies for you

And damn I just realized the person who leaked it was the one who leaked the Riri news before it hit.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/bl...r-tchalla-son/

I mean how old would the kid actually be? Maybe some time travel stuff could come into play?
    I don't know what to say. Just....wow maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Calling bullshit on this. Shit has fanfiction written all over it.
    Funny you mention it but I'm doing some current fanfic where T'Challa has a son with Queen Zanda.

Hmm.

Again I dont believe it, but BlackClaw/Ezyo what yall think if its that?
    Im still calling bullshit, and I think it makes shit more complicated than it needs to be. Not to mention if they decide to bring a grown up version of T’Challas kid to the main universe that would make some of the interactions with the other characters awkward. Can you imagine how awkward it would be for a grown man to be calling Shuri his auntie or acting more mature than her for that matter? But at the very least we’ll have a T’Challa. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Im still calling bullshit, and I think it makes shit more complicated than it needs to be. Not to mention if they decide to bring a grown up version of T’Challas kid to the main universe that would make some of the interactions with the other characters awkward. Can you imagine how awkward it would be for a grown man to be calling Shuri his auntie or acting more mature than her for that matter? But at the very least we’ll have a T’Challa. Lmao.
    I'd say it's highly likely that they'd go the route of giving him a son at this point. There won't be the comparisons be Chadwick and the guy who will be Nu'Challa since they won't be the same character. They can go young and have an actor in place for the next 10-15 years. This also opens the door(get ready!) for young T'Challa to meet young Storm.

This is all just speculation so before anyone comes in firing shots, none of this is real.

Incredible Member

FWIW other scoopers are mad as hell they let this "slip"
    KC “The Witch Hunter” Walsh
    @TheComixKid
    Dear “Journalists” spoiling a major motion picture is “not your duty to assure fans” that’s a bullshit excuse for someone who is looking for clout and clicks again people like
    @_CharlesMurphy
    @DanielRPK
    or myself could drop articles everyday spoiling shows and movies for you

And damn I just realized the person who leaked it was the one who leaked the Riri news before it hit.
    Yep people are calling this person a legit insider..
    I think it's true tbh

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd say it's highly likely that they'd go the route of giving him a son at this point. There won't be the comparisons be Chadwick and the guy who will be Nu'Challa since they won't be the same character. They can go young and have an actor in place for the next 10-15 years. This also opens the door(get ready!) for young T'Challa to meet young Storm.

This is all just speculation so before anyone comes in firing shots, none of this is real.
    It looks like your speculation might be correct.. other insiders are upset at The insider that dropped this spoiler

Yea at first I thought it was BS as well. However, other scoopers are crapping on this scooper for leaking this info.

Here is her response

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    Replying to
    @MTFIII
    and
    @MyCosmicCircus
    I knew some would feel that way, but as I say in the article, I strongly believed it was something people need to know now. I'm sorry to anyone who is disappointed in that sense. But I also really felt fans needed to know & not continue to worry about the future of this franchise

And again assuming they dont drop the ball and call the kid something else (smh)

I gotta say its the lesser of two evils than Shuri. The only other major issue is what that could potentially mean for comics. Idk its just dealing with a lot of evils and we gotta hope for the lesser one at this point.

I actually think this is a very real possibility.

Nope. BS. Just pull a T’Challa from a different universe and call it a day if they’re that hellbent on retiring the main universe one.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

It looks like your speculation might be correct.. other insiders are upset at The insider that dropped this spoiler
    I actually think this is a very real possibility.
    You think this might be another reason they pushed this back besides Letitia getting buff to fight Namor?

Maybe they want to re-shoot some footage and then after the movie has been released, we can demand the Coogler Cut.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/bl...r-tchalla-son/

I mean how old would the kid actually be? Maybe some time travel stuff could come into play?
    There's at least a two year gap between CW/BP and IW plus the 5 year gap in Endgame and however much time has passed between Endgame and WF. At most the kid could be 7. I've made my peace with T'Challa likely getting killed off so I no longer care about the BP side of the MCU.

I don't really care about anyone not T'Challa as BP unless it's something in the past with one of the past BPs. Still think an anthology comic or Disney plus series with each season focusing on a different BP from the past is rich with potential.

If true depending on how they handle him taking the mantle someday I'd be cool with it if he is more Priest/Redjack BP. I know Hannah mentioned that Ryan becoming a father while writing the script likely influenced the story and since we haven't seen Nakia since BP so it would be easy to slip a baby in there during that gap. But really Marvel should've just delayed and recast instead of a last minute rewrite with a character and actor that can't carry the franchise.