Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Men: Gold #24 Preview

Hopefully issue 30 will be Gugg last...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So the woman who can fight against Wolverine loses against this Crazy Maise, but Kitty takes her out no problem....sure. Of course Storm's the only one to get hit while Rachel fights 2 no problem. Get outta here with that bs the bias is so obvious.

Prison fights and X-women. Well, I'm sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I don't really think Storm is the type of person to use such threats as 'I'll feed you your gun' - but what do I know?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

I like the cover...

I can’t wait for this whole “kitty is the lord and savior of all us incompetent x-men” thing to end.

I feel like Rachel does better in this book when she doesn’t have her powers. She’s actually for once NOT fainting

BANNED

Why does every character sound like the same Jeph Loeb character, throwing out a flurry of edgelord one-liners?

“D-listers?” That’s some Deadpool-level meta self-awareness. Does Storm know she’s an A-lister? Do they all know their series objectively sucks, so everyone but Kitty is just phoning it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    “D-listers?” That’s some Deadpool-level meta self-awareness. Does Storm know she’s an A-lister? Do they all know their series objectively sucks, so everyone but Kitty is just phoning it in?
    That's why Storm naps all the time. She's waiting for the next creative team.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everybody looks the same in Sila's pencils, urgh... Was he the only one available to draw Mistery in Madripoor?

Yeah, and is it just me, or do Kitty and Rachel seem to have the same haircut? Rachel's is supposed to be longer than Kitty's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Know something funny, if fake pryo accually wanted to be good he would have keeped the payment and confessed to the cops, freeing the X-Men and geting Nancy arrestes.

BANNED

I LOVE this preview for for MANY REASONS.

Storm looks badass in her Jumpsuit. I love how she tanked a hit then popped the girl in the same scan. Also what Storm said to that Gaurd is definitely how Storm should have been written. That classic Punk Rock Storm for me when she had no powers she was ruthless. Storm without powers is a replica of Wonder Woman

I loved that Guggenheim showed these Women are competent in their Combative Skills. Callisto is funny “I was here to watch the fight” which is exactly what I would say if I was asked or caught. Kitty saying “ I’m a Ninja” didn’t really bother me, THIS time, but I love me a good Prison FIGHT!!!! :-)

Interesting Gold Issues #23 Guggenheim got me to like. Issue 24 might just be the same. Oh Lord I’m actually liking Gold
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-17-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Know something funny, if fake pryo accually wanted to be good he would have keeped the payment and confessed to the cops, freeing the X-Men and geting Nancy arrestes.
    I did not notice that. But that's not Pyro not wanting to do good, that's just an oversight from writer(probably intentional to move the plot).