Page 557 of 613 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    So what are y'all Predictions for Hadari Yao in the final two issues?
    I have only one! im hoping Coates finally let's her ascend into an elemental being. that's the last key of the puzzle!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

well if we're talking about feats, i feel that T'challa will take the grandest part (defeating Killmonger) and Hadari Storm will probably do something more "restorative", cleaning up the mess of T'challa and Killmonger and possibly figure out how her Godhood works

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have only one! im hoping Coates finally let's her ascend into an elemental being. that's the last key of the puzzle!
    That's a good one. I hoping for some super strength and durability feats also. Since it did say she's supposed to have immeasurable strength

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Please and yes...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

She flies, she shoots lightning, takes down a couple of ships, she hugs T'Challa and they say goodbye.

Then there's a party and we all dance!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    She flies, she shoots lightning, takes down a couple of ships, she hugs T'Challa and they say goodbye.

Then there's a party and we all dance!

Already happened...minus the hug and the guards were built like ships, so yeah...I'm dancing.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Interesting list. I agree with most of the ranking for these characters but I think I’d swap out Jubilee & Warpath for Domino, Mystique, Cable, Shatterstar or Bishop.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-strongest-...ts-ranked/amp/

Fantastic Member

It was an interesting list to read and I'm happy to see Storm's hand to hand combat skills get acknowledged. I also wondered about Bishop and Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    It was an interesting list to read and I'm happy to see Storm's hand to hand combat skills get acknowledged. I also wondered about Bishop and Cable.
    Speaking of...this weeks X-Force :0
    Last edited by Deer God; 11-18-2020 at 05:05 AM.

Well... our girl let spoilers:
    Death
    end of spoilers know. Whoo! Brutal.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Wait for me... Omw to my lcbs now.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Alas! I mourn what could have been...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Alas! I mourn what could have been...
    Plenty of fish in the sea I guess lol. They'll have her flirting with someone else in a few issues.

What I actually find disappointing is the kinda cliche way Storm won. I liked that she won without her powers but it doesn't reflect very good on the original Horseman of Death to be so... underwhelming. Defeating a death stare with a reflection isn't exactly original or very interesting.

To be frank, all of the Horseman are pretty weak. This is what Apocalypse thought was going to be the salvation of mutantkind lol? Storm could probably defeat all the Horseman at once if she kept her range.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Plenty of fish in the sea I guess lol. They'll have her flirting with someone else in a few issues.

What I actually find disappointing is the kinda cliche way Storm won. I liked that she won without her powers but it doesn't reflect very good on the original Horseman of Death to be so... underwhelming. Defeating a death stare with a reflection isn't exactly original or very interesting.

To be frank, all of the Horseman are pretty weak. This is what Apocalypse thought was going to be the salvation of mutantkind lol? Storm could probably defeat all the Horseman at once if she kept her range.
    which is probably why she hasn't used her powers once yet in a meaningful way. I suspect Ms. Munroe is going to get to an "Enough" point and cut loose.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    which is probably why she hasn't used her powers once yet in a meaningful way. I suspect Ms. Munroe is going to get to an "Enough" point and cut loose.
    I'd be happy with that, this whole thing has been so trivial and Storm more than any swordbearer is above it, from a power level perspective at least. If the theories are right that she wears the helm of Annihilation it'd be great to see her put on a display of her powers or lead some demons.