IMTONY2018006-cov.jpg

IMTONY2018006-BATTLE-LINES-VAR.jpg

TONY STARK: IRON MAN #6
    DAN SLOTT (W)
    VALERIO SCHITI (A)
    Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
    MARVEL BATTLE LINES VARIANT COVER BY SUJIN JO
    STARK REALITIES – Part 1
    Arsenal, the monstrous robot that once took on all of the Avengers, is back in an all-new way.
    Who does it serve? What are the secrets it’s guarding? And how will they rock Tony Stark’s world to its core?
    The trap that’s been building for some time has finally sprung. Iron Man fans, you do not want to miss this one!
    THE NEW STORYLINE STARTS HERE!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HULK2018007-cov.jpg

IMMORTAL HULK #7
    AL EWING (W)
    JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover by MAXX LIM
    MKXX VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
    MKXX VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
    They’re the reason he died. They’re the reason he came back. Now THE AVENGERS have to bring him in.
    But how far will even Earth’s Mightiest Heroes go to cage… the IMMORTAL HULK?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Double post
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 07-24-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    IMTONY2018006-cov.jpg

DAN SLOTT (W)
    VALERIO SCHITI (A)
    STARK REALITIES – Part 1
    Arsenal, the monstrous robot that once took on all of the Avengers, is back in an all-new way.
    Who does it serve? What are the secrets it’s guarding? And how will they rock Tony Stark’s world to its core?
    The trap that’s been building for some time has finally sprung. Iron Man fans, you do not want to miss this one!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HULK2018007-cov.jpg

IMMORTAL HULK #7
    AL EWING (W)
    JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    They’re the reason he died. They’re the reason he came back. Now THE AVENGERS have to bring him in.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    IMTONY2018006-cov.jpg

DAN SLOTT (W)
    VALERIO SCHITI (A)
    STARK REALITIES – Part 1
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HULK2018007-cov.jpg

IMMORTAL HULK #7
    AL EWING (W)
    JOE BENNETT (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    The Avengers going after the Hulk always ends up bad lol. Looking forward to the Immortal Hulk #7 to see how things go. I am so hyped that Tony Stark: Iron Man is double shipping. In issue #5 Arno is coming back. I really want to see how Slott writes their dynamic. Also in Tony Stark: Iron Man #6 will be the the return of Arsenal. That last time it was loose. It took quite a few Avengers to stop it. Again CAN. NOT. WAIT.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    The Avengers going after the Hulk always ends up bad lol. Looking forward to the Immortal Hulk #7 to see how things go. I am so hyped that Tony Stark: Iron Man is double shipping. In issue #5 Arno is coming back. I really want to see how Slott writes their dynamic. Also in Tony Stark: Iron Man #6 will be the the return of Arsenal. That last time it was loose. It took quite a few Avengers to stop it. Again CAN. NOT. WAIT.
    I like that they're bringing back Arsenal, another villain from back in the day.

All we need now is the return of the Dreadnoughts.

What do you think of Rhodey's new ride? I'm kinda glad he's not in the War Machine armor anymore.

Sr Stark no .................... behind scene

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I like that they're bringing back Arsenal, another villain from back in the day.

All we need now is the return of the Dreadnoughts.

What do you think of Rhodey's new ride? I'm kinda glad he's not in the War Machine armor anymore.

I would like to see the dreadnoughts to. I want to see more about Rhodey and were he's going to with what he's deadling with.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Sr Stark no .................... behind scene
    My eyes were so full of tears in this scene.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Double Post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-26-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't know how I feel about this yet. I of course will be giving Slott the benefit of the doubt. Plus it's something new for Rhodey to do. It really is a Fresh Start.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-26-2018 at 07:04 PM.

BANNED

Iron Man #2 Jun 1968
    "The Day of the Demolisher"
    One of Tony Stark's many competitors seek to put an end to the Iron Man's fame;

To prove that the Iron Man suit is nothing but a pile of mechanical junk, Drexel Cord will build a bigger and more destructive suit!

Enter the Demolisher!

Script by Archie Goodwin, art by Johnny Craig

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING concept art shows the comic-accurate version of the Iron Spider suit!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING concept art shows the comic-accurate version of the Iron Spider suit!
    Now that is awesome. They should have went with that. I wanted them to make it comic book accurate.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-26-2018 at 07:05 PM.

I really enjoyed seeing Tony in the Frank's comic this week. The cover alone is poster worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    I really enjoyed seeing Tony in the Frank's comic this week. The cover alone is poster worthy.
    I know. I won't be able to get mine until Saturday. I'm really psyched for it.

You are a stead fast "Saturday comic buyer". Your work must keep you busy during the week.

double post.