Page 356 of 357 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357 LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    As for Storm? I get it, but the thing is, you can make it so they decide to never be together again without making either look like damn children or some world star hip hop fall out. She ain't apart of the mythos, T'Challa should have a good relationship with her but keep it light, and he should have a in house LI (one thing Coates could do in his current arc) Storm ain't so anchored in that series couldn't continue on without her
    Like Coogler's MCU Panther and Thorne's animated Panther, we'd all be so much better off if (when) Storm just goes away and all this pussyfooting ends.

Overrated black power couple because only one of them (BP) was putting in work dolo. The other was largely wallpaper in her franchise and remains largely wallpaper a decade later; more Teyana Taylor than Beyonce but wants them Beyonce perks in our concert. Psssht

Let her go back to Forge or Logan or Gambit or Dracula or some Iman Shumpert equivalent nikka, bc right now T'Challa outchea living his best life with MCU and Pantherjack leading the way
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Like Coogler's MCU Panther and Thorne's animated Panther, we'd all be so much better off if (when) Storm just goes away and all this pussyfooting ends.

Overrated black power couple because only one of them (BP) was putting in work dolo. The other was largely wallpaper in her franchise and remains largely wallpaper a decade later; more Teyana Taylor than Beyonce but wants them Beyonce perks in our concert. Psssht

Let her go back to Forge or Logan or Gambit or Dracula or some Iman Shumpert equivalent nikka, bc right now T'Challa outchea living his best life with MCU and Pantherjack leading the way
    We got Zanda looking to get that animated universe update. Seriously what Redjack did with her is perfect Change to make her a Worthy threat/ match up for T'Challa, his version is the best of the character straight up and making it so there is a tease of something between them was nice. She needs that in the comics. And storm? Yeah it's time to head back to x land. She had her chance at breaking out and standing on her own apart from x men, however, she will now need to go a different route as the Wakandan border is closed. The King has moved on to bigger, better things

We got Zanda looking to get that animated universe update. Seriously what Redjack did with her is perfect Change to make her a Worthy threat/ match up for T'Challa, his version is the best of the character straight up and making it so there is a tease of something between them was nice. She needs that in the comics. And storm? Yeah it's time to head back to x land. She had her chance at breaking out and standing on her own apart from x men, however, she will now need to go a different route as the Wakandan border is closed. The King has moved on to bigger, better things
    They sort of teased something between Zanda and T'Challa (on Zanda's part at least) when she got in a fight with Storm in the mall. So it's probably fair to assume she at least digs him. Not a whole lot of evidence to show it going both ways.

Nakia sort of falls into that category too since she obviously had feelings for him. But I'm not sure romantically at least you can say it was reciprocal. Unlike some of his peers, T'Challa doesn't seem all that interested in hooking up with members of his rogues gallery. Which is probably sensible given his position.

Animated Zanda is everything comic Malice was supposed to be. (Conceptually). With the right push, Zanda could be Harley Quinn status with the masses. I don't think even Mr. Thorne realizes the sleeping giant he may have created there. This Zanda is cinematic; just needs a charismatic actress similar to what they found for Shuri, Nakia, and Okoye. She's a DLC quest in the future Black Panther game, word to dboi.

Storm wants those Beyonce perks in our concert but she ain't never invite us to her concerts! That's bc she's a backup singer in her record label. Jean Grey is Beyonce, Rogue is Kelly Rowland, Storm is like letoya lucket or something. idk my destiny child members but its something like that
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Animated Zanda is everything comic Malice was supposed to be. (Conceptually). With the right push, Zanda could be Harley Quinn status with the masses. I don't think even Mr. Thorne realizes the sleeping giant he may have created there. This Zanda is cinematic; just needs a charismatic actress similar to what they found for Shuri, Nakia, and Okoye. She's a DLC quest in the future Black Panther game, word to dboi.

Storm wants those Beyonce perks in our concert but she ain't never invite us to her concerts! That's bc she's a backup singer in her record label. Jean Grey is Beyonce, Rogue is Kelly Rowland, Storm is like letoya lucket or something. idk my destiny child members but its something like that
    Malice, is dead, nunakia is bae, and Zanda is the wild card needed to mix things up. Storm is outdated. Let her fans argue about her being more popular then WW in her hayday, Straight white hair and blue eyes and all. 1.3 Billion dollars have spoken and true African beauty is what the folks want

Incredible Member

Storm is Michelle Williams.

Incredible Member

Malice, is dead, nunakia is bae, and Zanda is the wild card needed to mix things up. Storm is outdated. Let her fans argue about her being more popular then WW in her hayday, Straight white hair and blue eyes and all. 1.3 Billion dollars have spoken and true African beauty is what the folks want
    Cosign

10 char

BANNED

Damn! You guts gots no chill where Storm's concerned.

The sad thing is that I understand exactly where you're all coming from.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Since you're saying the X unvierse is far too complex to meld with Wakanda, I'm curious if you would have had the same problem melding Wakanda with the Avengers universe since they decided to make Black Panther leader of the Avengers. Would that have been an issue with your take on the character? Or did that take place far enough down the line that it wouldn't have mattered.
    Avengers is a team book where it is EXPECTED to mix in various franchise like Justice League at various times.

Most of the folks who make up that roster boast solos of their own. And at times Avengers & JL have to be held to whatever those books do or you write folks out-like we have seen with McDuffie's JLA among others.

X-Franchise-who do you start with? Unless you get an Wakanda version of Excalibur and have them RARELY interact with X-Men-Panther would be at their mercy.

Honestly if you had Storm & Panther together would LOGIC say the X-Men move to Wakanda (Hudlin's version anyway) and not worry about being attacks as the Skrull learned the hard way?

If you have them in Wakanda-eventually you would have mutants raised under Wakanda law and religion. How big of a FIT would you see thrown if that happened or the next X-Men team be 90% Wakanda or half Wakanda mixed with either Logan, Nightcrawler, Gambit or whoever's blood.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Avengers is a team book where it is EXPECTED to mix in various franchise like Justice League at various times.

Most of the folks who make up that roster boast solos of their own. And at times Avengers & JL have to be held to whatever those books do or you write folks out-like we have seen with McDuffie's JLA among others.

X-Franchise-who do you start with? Unless you get an Wakanda version of Excalibur and have them RARELY interact with X-Men-Panther would be at their mercy.

Honestly if you had Storm & Panther together would LOGIC say the X-Men move to Wakanda (Hudlin's version anyway) and not worry about being attacks as the Skrull learned the hard way?

If you have them in Wakanda-eventually you would have mutants raised under Wakanda law and religion. How big of a FIT would you see thrown if that happened or the next X-Men team be 90% Wakanda or half Wakanda mixed with either Logan, Nightcrawler, Gambit or whoever's blood.
    X-Men (or a group of them at least) actually did move to Wakanda for a cup of coffee in X-Men RED. After getting attacked there almost immediately, X-Men decided to leave so as not to put Wakanda in danger. They didn't have a whole lot more luck in Atlantis.

No matter where the X-Men give, they are gonna get attacked. That's just an occupational hazard.

Are the Agents of Wakanda supposed to be a fixed group? I'd suggest that Hobie Brown, the 616 Prowler, should be brought onto the team. I don't think we've ever seen him and the Panther interact as of yet. Maybe Bob Farrell is "retired" as Rocket Racer and has a laboratory role.

I'll say it right here right now! I was pushing Zanda! I was pushing Zanda!

I was pushing her for a long time, but some fans thought she was a joke, a laughingstock!

"She got knocked out by Storm!" was repeated over and over.

She may not be the "it" girl in the comics but she's drawing Emmy and Global nominations for her role in BP's Quest!

She just wants to thank all of the fans who supported her during these trying times.

i could pitch a Zanda solo mini, maybe.

Zanda be like...

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i could pitch a Zanda solo mini, maybe.
    You have some ideas already?